• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peach wouldn't be liking how you be talking about her friend like that either, even though she's the original one who attempted to black mail you with the flower thing and is also sorry about that.

And the Salem is with Team Sexy, they're also good with investigating on how people are to get pimped, and i'm some how associated with the group though I don't know who Salem really is due to him being the team's mysterious leader, but all I am really asking is are you pimping or not?
♥Hmmmmmm.. so you're telling me YOU'RE Peach. Interesting. ;)

♥The way you described Salem makes me picture a very weird kitty who can type! ^__^

♥And no, I am not "pimping". I would never take a job away from someone who does it so well like you.. ;)

Excellence

Smash Champion
sorry, i dont play noobs. j/k
i would LOVE to but im not home atm.
I am a noob right now. I do better with random characters than I do with my actual main which is ridiculous. I'm also extremely inconsistant and I make really dumb mistakes. I don't watch nor do I look 4 moves ahead like I used to. So yeah, I am a noob.

Maybe it's not worth the effort to play Smash again.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
thats messed up. my case is even gayer, my landlord happened to be crook. look what happened.
1. we payed 4 months rent in advance
2. lights messed up
3. job unfinished
4. cant sue cause he filed for bankruptcy
ect, ect. i would keep writing but its not cool to wite about you personal stuff.
God **** hire a hitman my advice ;)
but wow thats gay

cba

Smash Master
I am a noob right now. I do better with random characters than I do with my actual main which is ridiculous. I'm also extremely inconsistant and I make really dumb mistakes. I don't watch nor do I look 4 moves ahead like I used to. So yeah, I am a noob.

Maybe it's not worth the effort to play Smash again.
please stfu. dont quit, i hate your olimar; that means that you are good. c'mon Excellence youre one of the best in the OT section so quitting would be a real waste. and just cause youre not that good w/ your main doesnt mean youre still not good w/ him, it just means that youre good enough and that you have the power to move on w/ someone else.
in my case, i main lucario but i didnt use him for a good month and i didnt even think of him i was practicing ZSS and other people like wario and i go to GameBattles and get *****, badly. then i randomly look at lucario like hes is a new char ive never seen before and all of a sudden i **** w/ him taking along MKs/snakes/Olimar/ Diddys(yes, i consider diddy dangerous) and just picked up w/ him better than ever.
you shouldnt quit for something foolish

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say your wario is better than your olimar, I was just playing marth that's why... As I was playing your olimar the first few, I was like dang this OT guy is actually really good, and then you just got a lil sloppy by letting me get you off the edge so easy. You read me like a book sometimes, you're definitely not bad, just sloppy.

cba

Smash Master
God **** hire a hitman my advice ;)
but wow thats gay
you dont even know the rest. and im a person that-for my short age- am very concerned w/ my financial status. its just the way i was raised. and that shiz just caught me off guard.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
oh you never signed me up for Cosby Bebop yet. Well I'm definitely in that

Omis

my friends were skinny
Can someone help me with my wi-fi? Im having some problems with it and cant connect to the internet with my laptop. Atm I have to rely on stealing my neighbors internet and its too slow for me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
**** I wish I could help, but unfortunately I'm an idiot when it comes to computer related stuff. Which explains why it took me more than two weeks to get my own wifi back...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Different security levels. Wep is the most basic one, others are more advanced.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I use WEP for my wifi because apparently that's the only encryption the Nintendo DS accepts. You just need to get your WEP encryption key. Then your laptop/Wii should pick up on the wireless signal and you can enter the password whenyou try to connect (it will say enter the security key/password)

Excellence

Smash Champion
please stfu. dont quit, i hate your olimar; that means that you are good. c'mon Excellence youre one of the best in the OT section so quitting would be a real waste. and just cause youre not that good w/ your main doesnt mean youre still not good w/ him, it just means that youre good enough and that you have the power to move on w/ someone else.
in my case, i main lucario but i didnt use him for a good month and i didnt even think of him i was practicing ZSS and other people like wario and i go to GameBattles and get *****, badly. then i randomly look at lucario like hes is a new char ive never seen before and all of a sudden i **** w/ him taking along MKs/snakes/Olimar/ Diddys(yes, i consider diddy dangerous) and just picked up w/ him better than ever.
you shouldnt quit for something foolish
Save the compliments. It's not a matter of thinking that I'm no good, it's a matter of do I feel like taking the time to play Smash when I've found something I like playing more.

I wouldn't say your wario is better than your olimar, I was just playing marth that's why... As I was playing your olimar the first few, I was like dang this OT guy is actually really good, and then you just got a lil sloppy by letting me get you off the edge so easy. You read me like a book sometimes, you're definitely not bad, just sloppy.
First off, I don't play Wario. I only use him to find out how badly someone spaces so I can decide how I'm going to play Olimar - guess how well you did? I wouldn't say you were hard at all, in fact I was playing like garbage the entire time and I'm not someone who usually makes a mistake. I'll go as far as to say the only time I do make mistakes is when I have a lack of knowledge on a situation, aside from that I don't make too many playing errors. I think it's time to put down the Wii Controller for a while and play Maple.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, Marth is Wario's second worst match-up.

Excellence

Smash Champion
You're quitting Smash for Maple Story? :urg: Such a waste...
MapleStory is super addictive, ask Barge. It's only becauase it takes me 8hrs of straight training to level up once that I have to put ALL my time into Maple.

GGs Excellence

GGs, that was fun. You should ignore the "Learn How To Play" taunt because it's only to get you frustrated and predictable.

Anyone up for some friendlys.
depressing.

yes, it is.
I dare you to play Maple and tell me if you can log off after just one hour.

*puts a pipe in his mouth* Indeed. Excellence is one of two people who can still two stock me on a regular basis (when he plays as Olimar at least); your talents will be missed.
You have Dabuz. :chuckle:

Maybe I can manage both? Friendlies anyone?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Indeed it is super addictive. Especially now with all the new stuff and stuff. We're getting magatia in the next patch too o:

cba

Smash Master
Indeed it is super addictive. Especially now with all the new stuff and stuff. We're getting magatia in the next patch too o:
oh, but im just being ignorant. i <3 smash bros.
and i dont really understand games like that(assuming its like WOW).
but i have heard ALOT of people like MS. and also, im WAAAYYYY to addicted to Sboards/SSBB to be ADDICTED to another game.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know what you mean cba, I've bought a few games after Smash and I don't even play them. I bought Metroid 3 and I never even opened the packaging because I was so busy with brawl. Animal Crossing is the only game that I've played alongside brawl so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom