• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I did horrible in my friendlies with Mr. Aryman!:(

♥If only that baboon hadn't trip on the controller and get me so upset!:mad:

♥I can't believe it.....:(

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I bet you, 90% of 08er's probably didnt play melee competitively. I was a casual melee player =/

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
♥I did horrible in my friendlies with Mr. Aryman!:(

♥If only that baboon hadn't trip on the controller and get me so upset!:mad:

♥I can't believe it.....:(
Aw Peachy you did well. Our matches always get my heart pounding, you're a very aggressive player. It's like, give me some breathing room, woman!

You might have noticed I ran away from you a lot... it was the only way to get some spacing lol. ggs tho, I had fun.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Aw Peachy you did well. Our matches always get my heart pounding, you're a very aggressive player. It's like, give me some breathing room, woman!

You might have noticed I ran away from you a lot... it was the only way to get some spacing lol. ggs tho, I had fun.
♥I was aggressive because I was very made and upset. You would be too if a foul beast stepped on the controller's wire and almost made the Wii fly across the room. ;)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
♥I was aggressive because I was very made and upset. You would be too if a foul beast stepped on the controller's wire and almost made the Wii fly across the room. ;)
So you actually have a monkey running around? :dizzy:

I replied to your IM, btw.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Thats why I change mains every 2 weeks. Gives me a new experiance :)
I want one main and one secondary, that's it. I hate not being as good as I used to be. Me thinks I'm going to drop Smash for Maple and begin a Gunslinger, what do you think?

Dude.... Smash at least has some skill element to it, don't switch to maple :(.
Maple has a lot of skill requirements ~ that's what seperates the good players from the trashy *** noobs.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I bet you, 90% of 08er's probably didnt play melee competitively. I was a casual melee player =/
I played it competitively...but only with my friends that lived near me. but now they all quit smash so its only me and my doubles partner =/. I might get into maple again if there truly is all this new stuff...

Barge

I want one main and one secondary, that's it. I hate not being as good as I used to be. Me thinks I'm going to drop Smash for Maple and begin a Gunslinger, what do you think?

Maple has a lot of skill requirements ~ that's what seperates the good players from the trashy *** noobs.
Its up to you, I find both fun. Gunslingers have hax travel methods though. <3 recoil and float.

Lulz yes, most brawler nubs don't know you have to max hp increase first or you'll end up with 3k hp at 120. Lulz.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Its up to you, I find both fun. Gunslingers have hax travel methods though. <3 recoil and float.

Lulz yes, most brawler nubs don't know you have to max hp increase first or you'll end up with 3k hp at 120. Lulz.
I'm tryin to find my old name because i realllllyyyy don't wanna start a new account lol.

Salem

Smash Champion
Somebody who possibly dislikes my OT friends so much that he wants to Snake them with me for the lolz...

Also, he's the one always changing the comment thing, just to let you know it's not me doing that.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
@Salem: but Free for Alls are more fun with items. D: I could sooo go for some Team Battle, though. Even if we can't find a 4th, I'll just play alongside a lv. 9 CPU. :D

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Whoops, forgot to mention I wanted to go with Green Team. ^_^'

Edit: Oh and turn Friendly Fire on, too. >.< prevents ganging up on one team member.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Hey, I can be your partner Cloudfox, if you want. i could go for some team battles right now.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Ah, sorry Ary. D: I'll try AIMing you next time there's Teams afoot, heh.

And hey btw, Salem: your brother's really good, wow. o.o fun games. =)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
What, seriously? That's honestly pretty tragic. ._. Let him know that getting pwned by his Falcon when I was using Zelda hurt. It hurt substantially. D:

Anything he feels he's lacking he could make up for very quickly by playing competitive players, I think. He should join some SWF tournaments, srsly! Or at least play some of us a bunch.

Barge

Way too many lols. Now if you excuse me, I have a sandwich to craft!
Don't forget to wash your hands! But not with ketchup. Remember to have the right clothes too! Not unbreathable 1970's female jackets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom