• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Hey guys who forgot to turn out all the drama? =/ And anyone still looking for friendlies? :O

Edit: Hey FMOI - I'm still in Saturday bracket. D: Is it just more convenient to leave me there, or did you miss my other post? I'd prefer Friday just in case some awesome local tournament pops up for me to go to Saturday.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Hah, teams would be fun, too. I don't even mind teaming up with the CPU if we can't find a 4th for some reason. XP I'm up for whatever.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Peachy's not here/can't play anyway. =/ I'm up for teaming with the CPU if FMOI's up for teams. If he's not, I called friendlies with him first. :3

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Y'know, Team Battle with Friendly Fire on. :D FMOI's been in a Brawl with some already for some time, so it could just be you, CBA and I if you're interested.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Wait, CBA isn't on anymore. x.x Okay, um, how about Aryman sets up the room, and you can team with him. I'll team with the CPU, unless Phoenixo is interested. =) (imgoingtogetsopwnedlolol)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peachy's not here/can't play anyway. =/ I'm up for teaming with the CPU if FMOI's up for teams. If he's not, I called friendlies with him first. :3
♥I'm not here?:dizzy:

You could always try the following...

#3: Stop being a pimpess.

I think you should try #3...

♥Why would I try something that hasn't even worked for you? ;)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Becuase Daisy said so that's why. >_>

I know you are associated with the pimping four in some way, now spill the beans.
♥If you haven't noticed already, I could care less about your Daisy. ;)

♥The only way I'm associated with those four is through a person named Salem. Perhaps you've heard of him? Or is it a her? ;)

Salem

Smash Champion
♥If you haven't noticed already, I could care less about your Daisy. ;)

♥The only way I'm associated with those four is through a person named Salem. Perhaps you've heard of him? Or is it a her? ;)
Peach wouldn't be liking how you be talking about her friend like that either, even though she's the original one who attempted to black mail you with the flower thing and is also sorry about that.

And the Salem is with Team Sexy, they're also good with investigating on how people are to get pimped, and i'm some how associated with the group though I don't know who Salem really is due to him being the team's mysterious leader, but all I am really asking is are you pimping or not?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I wish I knew how to use snake more effectively. His control scheme makes me wanna punch a baby.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I wish, I can't do any of the fancy bthrow to bthrow infinites. And those are the only ones that work on floaty characters like MK, jiggly, gnw, etc.

I guess I should work on that >_>

Salem

Smash Champion
That's the only reason i'm even close to being scared of Ice Climbers, but then again I could just use ice climbers my self and attempt those fun tricks.

But i'm way to addicted to Target Tests so i'll probably do it when people start doing it on me and I get annoyed by it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Just read all the posts since I left. Seems I missed a lot...

cba

Smash Master
Wait, CBA isn't on anymore. x.x Okay, um, how about Aryman sets up the room, and you can team with him. I'll team with the CPU, unless Phoenixo is interested. =) (imgoingtogetsopwnedlolol)
sorry cloudfox...i WAS SENT TO SLEEP. i had to wake up too early so i had to go to sleep, against my will.

I COULDNT BUY **** FOR BLACK FRIDAY ; _ ;
anyway....im planning to go out somewhere to see if i can buy something. ;)

cba

Smash Master
fmoi im out my electricity is ****inf up now again ***********
thats messed up. my case is even gayer, my landlord happened to be crook. look what happened.
1. we payed 4 months rent in advance
2. lights messed up
3. job unfinished
4. cant sue cause he filed for bankruptcy
ect, ect. i would keep writing but its not cool to wite about you personal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom