• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yeah...happens to me and my teammate all the time...don't feel bad Peachy! There will be more doubles tourneys where you can redeem yourself!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Well, the adapter I have doesn't work so I guess I'm going to have to wait until my Birthday to get one. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...
Well, no sense in giving up just yet if that's your only choice for now. =/ maybe you can Google some help on it. Nintendo has tech support forums dedicated to that kind of stuff now that can be helpful. And maybe you can ask your ISP exactly what kind of limits they have on your internet there...?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, no sense in giving up just yet if that's your only choice for now. =/ maybe you can Google some help on it. Nintendo has tech support forums dedicated to that kind of stuff now that can be helpful. And maybe you can ask your ISP exactly what kind of limits they have on your internet there...?
Well, my birthday's this Friday and this is the only thing I've told my parents that I "need" so hopefully that boosts the chances of me getting it.

@ Omis?:

Yes, it does. Also, if you look at the rankings, I'm ranked pretty high despite usually only being able to attend my own so that kind of bugs me too.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
yo fmoi, remember for that team tourney it was dabuz, aryman, zeonstar, and excellence in the same team, team DAZE
I guess Excellence didn't tell you but he's dropping out of competitive smashing. He says he's too busy with Maple Story now-a-days to keep up with it and he believes his skills have taken a nosedive because of it. You still have three weeks to find another person though.

cba

Smash Master
I guess Excellence didn't tell you but he's dropping out of competitive smashing. He says he's too busy with Maple Story now-a-days to keep up with it and he believes his skills have taken a nosedive because of it. You still have three weeks to find another person though.
OOOOH, I wonder who'd that be?

Salem

Smash Champion
Due to me being bored again and wanting to see if this new trick I learned with Captain Falcon will work, i'll be needing one of you people to battle me so I can see if it works or not, and it's very obvious what the move is though.

Besides, I need the training, Captain Falcon need's real battles, not Basic Brawl. =_=

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I didn't get what omis? said either lol. None of you are stuck up

Omis

my friends were skinny
I guess I did word that wrong.:ohwell:
Your team consists of the best OT players. If any one applies they are instantly saying that they are able to hold their own and win against your group, which close to none can. It makes the person applying look overconfident.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
well, you don't have to think that way to apply, im really just looking for anyone who wants in and won't be super negative or not show, skill isn't a huge factor to me anymore, and samusbrawler, your pretty good, want in?

Omis

my friends were skinny
well, you don't have to think that way to apply, im really just looking for anyone who wants in and won't be super negative or not show, skill isn't a huge factor to me anymore, and samusbrawler, your pretty good, want in?
inb4 Samusbrawler
Ill join if you want. I feel like playing against Snake, Kirby, Olimar, and Ganon (some of my worst matchups) would really help me improve.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
inb4 Samusbrawler
Ill join if you want. I feel like playing against Snake, Kirby, Olimar, and Ganon (some of my worst matchups) would really help me improve.
In the OTL section thats almost everyone's worst match up. lulz

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Cool I'd love too. But I already have a super secret team made ;)
So we'll have to go against each other as usual lol

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
No its that Dabuz, Zeon, and Excellence is less likely to join a tourney unless they actually win something.
If I had offline tourneys happening around my neighbor hood I'd do the same.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Oh no! A good friend of mine has invited me to her Sweet Sixteen! You know how important it is for us women to show up to each others' parties.... I'm sorry... but I may have to cancel my invitation to the Evolution of Smash.:dizzy:

♥Although, there is a chance that I won't be able to attend her Sweet Sixteen either! So don't count me out just yet! If I'm not here on Friday, just let my opponent advance,k? ;)

♥I'll try my hardest to make it to Cosby Bepop on the 20th!! It's so strange how friendship and Smash intersect a lot! ^__^;

Halaster

Smash Ace
Err... Looks like I'm a free agent. Any teams want a mediocre player who uses... Fox, Marth, Wolf, Falco, Sonic, Mario... and a few others here and there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom