• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soro

Smash Journeyman
ok. i have a slight chance of winning here. lol but the last time i face halater in a tounry. my god that was way to close

soro

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be awsome. not even kidding you. i'll be lucky to make it to the next round in one piece

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I've been getting knocked out of the first round too much.
I'm not even kidding, past 2 of your tournaments fm, knocked out first round.
First round in samus' tournament, knocked out first round by phoenixokaze.

soro

Smash Journeyman
shadow fire. dont remind me of bunny's IC's. they always managed to 2 stock me back in july august. my god that was anoying. then she had to pick up falco for a short time. then her ZSS and... ugh. do i dare have the list go on

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Considering Barge's playstyle, I'd say that a good secondary for him would be... huh, I'll have to think about that for awhile. As of right now, I'd say that he should pick up Olimar again but I'll see if I can think of anything else.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I used to main olimar back in the days. So I know how to use him, he can be an aggressive character.

He usually beats people who I have a hard time with ice climbers too.
I beat bunny with him, zeon, I don't know about ary yet, haven't fought him with olimar.

Halaster

Smash Ace
I'm facing Soro again, eh? Last time we fought in a tourney was incredibly close... I lost by my own stupidity. I wonder how the match will play out this time. I haven't used Falco or Wolf too much lately... I'll need to brush up over the next couple of days.

Edit: Omis? Why drop the three Fighter Pilots, they are awesome!

soro

Smash Journeyman
I'm facing Soro again, eh? Last time we fought in a tourney was incredibly close... I lost by my own stupidity. I wonder how the match will play out this time. I haven't used Falco or Wolf too much lately... I'll need to brush up over the next couple of days.

well. it looks like we are destined to train off eachother. like at the first bunny devil tourny.lol that was fun. i warn you lucario has learned some new triacks and i will garetee that he will be as fast as he was when we fought. i will give it my all, even if it means breaking my fingers by hitting the buttons to fast

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Just finished my match against Kook U.

I won 2-0 using Pit and Luigi
gg's and sorry about the lag again =D

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
****...guess this time it's my fault.

I was having problems with my Xbox and my Internet Connection, and in the midst of fixing it, forgot about this. xD

Sorry FMOI. I wouldn't'of missed this if it weren't for Comcast and the 360 Dashboard Update. xD

Imma rootin' for PheonixKaze. xD If you lose I dun luv u no mo. >:(

Omis

my friends were skinny

My Wolf is so bad without the cube controller.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
No sense in worrying about it too much, soro. Takes a TON of practice, especially online play (getting used to input delays and such).

@FMOI: An avid gamer who goes clubbing? What madness is this.

soro

Smash Journeyman
No sense in worrying about it too much, soro. Takes a TON of practice, especially online play (getting used to input delays and such).

@FMOI: An avid gamer who goes clubbing? What madness is this.
i know. but its hard for me to not worry

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
G1G4 forfeited to me for the first match. (See my visitor messages.)

That's just as well, because I still don't want to play Brawl at the moment... :ohwell:

soro

Smash Journeyman
lol. thats what i call funny.by the way wher is halaster

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I will in a bit =D
I'm about to fight someone else first though, I'll ask if we'll be brawling long. I've decided I want to face your snake more, I need practice against him =D

And nice blue text btw =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom