• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Woops, just missed ya. Maybe later tonight.

Great games, Excellence. Ike vs Marth matches were epic!
No they weren't. I was trying to guage how bad I've become since I stopped playing Smash. Yes, I have literally quit Smash.

Edit: No, you would not be the cause. I quit prior to these matches. A little before I told FMOI to remove me from all his tournaments.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
No they weren't. I was trying to guage how bad I've become since I stopped playing Smash. Yes, I have literally quit Smash.

Edit: No, you would not be the cause. I quit prior to these matches. A little before I told FMOI to remove me from all his tournaments.
Your Olimar seems to be in pretty good shape still. You're just out of practice is all.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
You play that too.
Lulz, I rejoined ever since pirates came out.
Ahhh...the days of Maplestory and my level something or other Theif...or the evolution of the thief..i forgot what it is lol.

Also if i got invited to the Evolution of Smash a while ago and i still invited now? cuz i didn't get a recent PM or anything.

Another also: I've got a team for Cosby Bebop. Its gonna be me, ShinTobias, Salem, and CloudFox.

Excellence

Smash Champion
You are CapitanKaz, Gotendo, Zahrim5, EatMyBullets, CapitanJack, Snuggypoof, MyCoastGuard, BerzerkViper, NotAStat, DeadMorr, CatalystBask, Perterodactly, LrnStuff, Ewok, NestleCoffee, or Svenbjorn. My vote is on Gotendo.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol, you have me up there but you spelled it wrong. Its Pterodactyld, kind of an inside joke between myself and some friends.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
FMOI, I guess you missed the post where I said I would be Kirby/Falco/Snake, and Friday Bracket.

cba

Smash Master
UH has anybody here played Conkers Bad Fur Day™ for N64®,
-----------------------------^^^ (™) and (®) for Legal purposes.

Barge

Hello everyone who has me on their friends list. I have just perfected a new skill with ice climbers to annoy the **** out of you :)

Dthrow to fair ice block lock :)

However, I don't know how well it works online yet...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hello everyone who has me on their friends list. I have just perfected a new skill with ice climbers to annoy the **** out of you :)

You just now learned that? Haven't I done that to you a few times in the past? :laugh: Sorry about not being on yesterday; I was... distracted, more or less...

Barge

Not that I recall, but I figured out how to do it 100%.
I totally forgot about ice block lock until today.

Snare

Smash Lord

you can di away from it so you reach the edge faster and take less damage, and the dthrow to fair -> about 40%, the dthrow to fair to ONE ice block is alot easier and racks up more damage. After the one ice block they can't do anything but get up off the ground where you can regrab them :p

Barge

you can di away from it so you reach the edge faster and take less damage, and the dthrow to fair -> about 40%, the dthrow to fair to ONE ice block is alot easier and racks up more damage. After the one ice block they can't do anything but get up off the ground where you can regrab them :p
Still. After about 70% I do it, because it gets hard to dthrow to fair after that

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
UH has anybody here played Conkers Bad Fur Day™ for N64®,
-----------------------------^^^ (™) and (®) for Legal purposes.
I have. I haven't played the actual story mode but I played multiplayer with my friends alot a while back. Its an ok game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom