• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Fridayyyy.

Not 100% if I can make it. :/ My wifi is broken, so I'll need to screw around in my options once more to fix it. *crosses fingers*

Barge

All I want is a custom title
But my marth play style counters MK, and by counter I actually mean it. Down-B Special, for the freaking win, I predict well enough to stop almost all attacks or most attacks anyway.
Counter isn't going to save your ***.

Mk would grab or severely punish you for it

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@ Snare: About 9:00 this morning.

Yeah, a good MK will realize that you counter every time, and just grab you until you start trying something else. Either way, he's running the show while you try to figure out what he's trying to do.

Salem

Smash Champion
Counter isn't going to save your ***.

Mk would grab or severely punish you for it
Not in that example, and yes Counter would, I already perfected it (or I think I did) so as soon as an attack starts i've already activated counter in time stopping whatever attack they've thrown at me, or I could do perfect spaced fairs if I wanted to, but there are so many other things that I could use instead to start mind games and then in the end still use counter and win.

Belive me, I fought a good MK... CoughinrandomonlinebattlingCough. >_>;
and that was 1vs1 by the way.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Not in that example, and yes Counter would, I already perfected it (or I think I did) so as soon as an attack starts i've already activated counter in time stopping whatever attack they've thrown at me, or I could do perfect spaced fairs if I wanted to, but there are so many other things that I could use instead to start mind games and then in the end still use counter and win.

Belive me, I fought a good MK... CoughinrandomonlinebattlingCough. >_>;
and that was 1vs1 by the way.
Too bad Mk's attacks are lagless, start and finish. Listen, a good mk doesnt come from random online battles.

Coming from you it sounds like you can 3 stock dojo's MK 100% of the time.

@naucitos

lol wut. I'm not talking about mk's ban. Salem is saying he can counter 100% every single attack in the game

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
As much as i still think even the NOTION of banning him is absurd, this isn't the thread for this argument, so quit it
Agreed. Just use the thread that's dedicated to it.

Snare

Smash Lord
glad that sbr finally gave a decession on the matter, but like they said it still depends on the TO if they want to ban him or not

Rawn

Smash Rookie
I'm interested in joining the 64-man tournament, so sign me up!

...Do I need to do anything special to register (message someone, e-mail, etc.)?

cba

Smash Master
I'm interested in joining the 64-man tournament, so sign me up!

...Do I need to do anything special to register (message someone, e-mail, etc.)?
Read the 1st post in this thread.
UHHH, guys, i need Lucarios & Snakes worst matchups...plz =)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
UHHH, guys, i need Lucarios & Snakes worst matchups...plz =)
I'm assuming we're not factoring Meta Knight in.

Lucario hates the mama's boys and the space animals, that's for sure. Snake's number 1 counter, generally speaking, is pretty much Donkey Kong.

Edit: Also, I signed up for the Friday bracket at Evo...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry if I haven't updated the front page yet but I've been reeeeeeeally busy with school work. The only reason I'm up at this time to avoid falling into the pit called "failure". Despite this, I should have things back up to speed later tonight and, a bit of good news, I'm going home so I'll be able to play online for the first time in three weeks if anyone is interested.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey FMOI, I'd like to do some friendlies with you when you get the chance. I don't think we've actually ever had friendlies before, except once but it was only like 3 matches. I wanna see how well you play the entire roster lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom