• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snare

Smash Lord
how do you do that......
i wanna put a picture but cant seem to do it it,....cant find the link
print screen/prnt scrn

its on the top right somewhere on your keyboard

hit it and open paint then go to edit->paste ;)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
This is going to be my 2nd longest post in this thread I think, lol.

OK so, I am definitely able to make it to this tourney this weekend. I said before that I was originally planning to go to an offline tourney on this weekend instead, but practice for the musical was moved to Saturday, so I can't go to the tourney without missing practice. :( But, I've done online tourneys with practices on Saturday before, so it should still turn out fine.

TL;DR, I will definitely be able to attend this weekend's tourney.

BTW, if you read this BlueTerrorist, you and I need to get our matches done. :O I'll PM you tomorrow when I don't have to go to bed.

Now for something a little off-topic. :p

I just got Animal Crossing City Folk today, and I was wondering if anyone else did so we can add each other. I need to get some different fruit (I got oranges AGAIN. :mad: I HATE ORANGES!) and it'd be cool to actually have some friends on AC, lol. Oh, and I did this charm thing wirth Katrina, and she told me if another villager came into my town and planted 4 flowers, they'd get a special prize. :o Not sure how long this lasts (I think until the end of November) so adding me ASAP will have a little incentive to it. :p Oh, and my town is effing ******** lol. You'll see when you get the map.

Animal Crossing Info-
My Name: NEDM
My Town: YTMND
My Friend Code: 5069-7452-8789

Hope to see some of you soon. :psycho:

And for more off-topicness, I got a 2000 Wii points card (tired of not getting it from tourneys :p) and I don't know what to spend it on. Megaman 9 is on the top of the list, as well as the DLC pack, so that'll dock me about 1500 points. Do you have any suggestions for the other 500? Or is there something more important than MM9 that I should be spending my points on? Just suggest any games with some good reasons and I'll think about it. I don't think I have much incentivbe to get the Internet Channel or any Virtual games. I don't spend too much time on my Wii, so having the Internet Channel would not be very useful (that, and I need to have my computer on to even use the internet >_>). And any Virtual games I can just find emulators for, lol. :p I appreciate any suggestions.

TL;DR, What games would you suggest for me to buy from the Wii Shop Channel with 2000 points?

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace

OK so, I am definitely able to make it to this tourney this weekend. I said before that I was originally planning to go to an offline tourney on this weekend instead, but practice for the musical was moved to Saturday, so I can't go to the tourney without missing practice. :( But, I've done online tourneys with practices on Saturday before, so it should still turn out fine.

BTW, if you read this BlueTerrorist, you and I need to get our matches done. :O I'll PM you tomorrow when I don't have to go to bed.

I just got Animal Crossing City Folk today, and I was wondering if anyone else did so we can add each other. I need to get some different fruit (I got oranges AGAIN. :mad: I HATE ORANGES!) and it'd be cool to actually have some friends on AC, lol. Oh, and I did this charm thing wirth Katrina, and she told me if another villager came into my town and planted 4 flowers, they'd get a special prize. :o Not sure how long this lasts (I think until the end of November) so adding me ASAP will have a little incentive to it. :p Oh, and my town is effing ******** lol. You'll see when you get the map.

Animal Crossing Info-

And for more off-topicness, I got a 2000 Wii points card (tired of not getting it from tourneys :p) and I don't know what to spend it on. Megaman 9 is on the top of the list, as well as the DLC pack, so that'll dock me about 1500 points. Do you have any suggestions for the other 500? Or is there something more important than MM9 that I should be spending my points on? Just suggest any games with some good reasons and I'll think about it. I don't think I have much incentivbe to get the Internet Channel or any Virtual games. I don't spend too much time on my Wii, so having the Internet Channel would not be very useful (that, and I need to have my computer on to even use the internet >_>). And any Virtual games I can just find emulators for, lol. :p I appreciate any suggestions.

TL;DR, What games would you suggest for me to buy from the Wii Shop Channel with 2000 points?
I'm getting it in about a week if that counts for anything...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Fisrt of all, what does TL;DR mean. I have no clue.

Secondly, I got Animal Crossing!!! Look at sig

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Tl;dr is basically a saying for when people post obnoxiously long posts,

Too long; didn't read.

I'm like that too. Lolz

Halaster

Smash Ace
Oh, I suppose I should officially sign myself up for Cosby Bebop. A team may be in the works, but either way I want to secure my spot now.

Omis

my friends were skinny

Animal Crossing Info-

How is Animal Crossing?

Hold an online tournamet with the prize being 500 points.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Your sigs and avatars are always so pretty. =^_^=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom