• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow, what a cowinkydink. ~Kawaii Bunny~ vs. Bunnyma, lollz.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Yaya and I will be having our match Friday afternoon, so gotta practice up until then!
...Any takers? >_>

*goes to randomly bother people on their profile pages*

Excellence

Smash Champion
Lol. I get on sparatically because I don't even practice Smash anymore. If you want to play you're going to have to set up a time with me, eastern hours, between the times of 4:00 PM -> 8:30 PM or I'm not going to be able to play.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol. I get on sparatically because I don't even practice Smash anymore. If you want to play you're going to have to set up a time with me, eastern hours, between the times of 4:00 PM -> 8:30 PM or I'm not going to be able to play.
Lol yeah, i've been pretty inactive with the brawling as well..

grets on 1000 posts btw. :laugh:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow i am the only one representing C.falcon in evo of smash? Just a heads up when making the brackets: I cannot play a yoshi player or a zelda or sheik player or else my wii will shut off. IDK why this is, I will buy a new brawl ASAP. So yea, if it can be avoided please don't put me in a match with those characters. But if it is absolutely necessary I will forfeit those matches.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Wow i am the only one representing C.falcon in evo of smash? Just a heads up when making the brackets: I cannot play a yoshi player or a zelda or sheik player or else my wii will shut off. IDK why this is, I will buy a new brawl ASAP. So yea, if it can be avoided please don't put me in a match with those characters. But if it is absolutely necessary I will forfeit those matches.
C-Falcon ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Salem

Smash Champion
*Want's to be the best Online or Offline snake player there ever was, want's to battle anybody that's supposedly is very good with a fast character like Zero Suit Samus*

Seriously, I keep getting better with snake, and I hardly been doing much with him.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I would use captain falcon but there's just certain things he can't get past...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Man, more and more people are having trouble with their router or wifi

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Tell me how that goes because I'm considering getting one myself.
Well for starters I know someone who lagged like crazy I really hated brawling him, but then as soon as he got the adapter not only did he not have to worry about wifi failures he stopped lagging.
Like a 25 ft cord he told me is like 10-20 dollars I believe.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Worse :(
I'm trying to configure the settings on my firewall (I'm actually trying to get a new one that will allow my wifi to work) but the **** thing just freezes after about 2 minutes, and for no apparent reason either, at least no reason that I know of. This has never happened before and now I actually have no idea how to get my wifi back if this freezing issue keeps up

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, his computer is literally made of crap.

Terrible choice on the producer's part.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Throws computer at Glyph*
Take it! Its your burden now! *Hits a cat*

jk...........................................I wouldn't hit a cat

*sigh* I don't know what to do now........

Omis

my friends were skinny
What the hell? Have you been using the homebrew channel?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, it's now offical... as long as I live in this apartment, I can no longer play online because I can only register one wifi device at the time and I definately don't want to sacrifice my laptop... Because I'm such an evil person, I'm already trying to figure out a loophole...

Omis

my friends were skinny
Well, it's now offical... as long as I live in this apartment, I can no longer play online because I can only register one wifi device at the time and I definately don't want to sacrifice my laptop... Because I'm such an evil person, I'm already trying to figure out a loophole...
Dude that sucks. At least you can get an LAN adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom