• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hey, I would like to change my characters for Hit Me With Your Best Smash.

I would like to change my selection to Wolf/Marth, if you please.

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Is there anything cuter than Kirby petting a bunny? Say yes and I'll throw glue and carrots on you and let the bunnies feast.......................mwa hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!! :lick:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There is something seriously disturbing about you, bunnyma. Each post you make has a :) heading and usually includes something about bunnies and cuteness, and if a person doesn't agree there is a consequence....

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman

What do bunnies, puppies, kittens, ducklings, babies, and Kirby all have in common? This one is easy, and if anyone gets it wrong, I'll call you an ugly duckling, and I NEVER do that. :psycho:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I could see Bunnyma's house being filled with bunnies, just roaming around freely lol :)

@CapAmerica05, for the Evo of Smash Ganon and Sheik are both from melee. You need to switch one of them for a brawl character

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman

I agree with Samusbrawler. Bunnies roaming around my house would give me such a serene feeling. Unfortunately, I don't own any animals. However, I used to have a great dog named Rocky................good times. :bee:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I love animals too. I want to get a turtle one day, or maybe two.

EDIT: I know turtles are completely random, but I think they're awesome :)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have a herd of ROBs in my back yard. I harvest the gyros every morning.

cba

Smash Master
I have a herd of ROBs in my back yard. I harvest the gyros every morning.
I have a pack of lucarios throwing aura spheres in the backyard, and snakes slithering on the front yard full of claymore and C4s...AND a sophisticated alarm system full of Mortars and Plasma Whips....just so you know...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have a nuclear bomb silo in MY backyard. It's just there so I'll have some form of stress relief if I get a "C" on a paper or something like that.

Now we have a boy and a girl obsessed with bunnies in this thread... *looks out the window into the backyard* Today might be the day...

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman

FMOI is funny. That may have been the single funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, considering the nuclear weapons don't kill any bunnies. :laugh:

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman

Getting bunnies to eat carrots is just a simple, devious plot to steer them away from what they are really craving.....................human flesh.....mwahahahahaha. :mad:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
The holy grenade, lolz.

What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom