• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Non-Zelda fan

A better question would be "Who actually uses Pichu?"
I do, he must be my 8th best character, I think...

1. Samus
2. Falco
3. Ganon
4. Fox
5. Falcon
6. Marth
7. Mario
8. Pichu
9. Ness
10. Luigi

Gets shady after that. Roy might fit in there somewhere, havn't played him too much recently.

No problem.(I'm a Zelda fanatic so I knew)
I main Falco and I'm having troubles a little with Fox's wait but I am getting much better with him. Ness, I just tried yesterday and I'm already getting awesome with. And Marth, I am good with the defense game.
By the way, I know your name...Doopliss.
Weight.

Actually, Falco seems a little lighter(reason why you can short jump easier with him...).
Is there any good Ganondorf videos...the only one I have seen is with Zelgadis smoking the guy with wave shines in Yoshis Island(pipes).
Falco's a faster faller, but has slower acceleration in midair than Fox, or something like that.

Actually, it's easier to short hop with Falco for 2 reasons:

His jump is slower than Fox's by a good few frames, so you have more time to let go of the button.
That too.

Lol... I made Doopliss run away. Ha... thank goodness I beat the Thousand Year Door or we would have all been in trouble. (cheer for me people... hip hip...)
HOORAY! Great game, everyone go play it. Stunk for the replay, though. :ohwell:

who wants to rally up some peeps to petion
I'd sign as well.

Then Ganon will have tremendous power and reach like Marth, sounds completely fair to me.
That's the most heavily laid-on sarcasm I've seen in a LONG time.

Ditto.....
You're fifteen as well?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Yeah Rhyme I'm 15 too, if I was older I'd try to get a part time job so I could get at least 1 game a month [I doubt my mom would want me to spend all of my money on games].

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Red Exodus said:
I doubt my mom would want me to spend all of my money on games.
If she's anything like mi madre, then no, she won't. I gots me a job this past November, and I'm only allowed to spend a portion of my lowly stock-boy earnings on games.

...stupid tuitions.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah Rhyme I'm 15 too, if I was older I'd try to get a part time job so I could get at least 1 game a month [I doubt my mom would want me to spend all of my money on games].
Dang I know how that feels, even if I'm barely 16=ya. Too lazy to get a job until a few months or so....

Originally Posted by Master Gary
It's not a bad thing but I'm not just a real "fan" of Zelda, Link is cool but I only played TWW.
I can't remember what LOZ game I played first, it was either the original or Link's Awakening, but TWW and ALTTP where the first I owned....but ALTTP took wayyyy longer, and IMO was better, even if it is like 10 years older than TWW. Still TWW is awsome, and has wayy better replay value (I've beat that game wayyyyy too many times...) :psycho:

Originally Posted by MasterGary
So is something wrong with my sarcasm?
YAE sarcastic people!!!! (am I sarcastic, or not=?) :dizzy: :confused: :laugh: :) :cool: :psycho:

Originally Posted by Stryks
Not really, I do it all the time... Oh let me know if they do the petition, I want my own avatar...
Intresting, I get what you are talking about, but can someone explain this to me=? I might want to sign the petition, and get a crazy cool avatar=the OOT pic with Young Link and Ganondorf on his horse=awsome!

Originally Posted by Chief Mendez
In a perfect world, we'd just have WW Ganon. Easily the coolest in terms of looks, plot, and voice actor.
Or even better, WW Ganondorf's laugh, with TP Ganondorf, but with his sword (maybe a sword switch taunt or something=?) IMO Ganondorf is the best looking thing or person in Twilight Princess in erms of graphics at least. But TWW Ganondorf is still awsome looking=too true! :)

Originally Posted by Rhyme
HOORAY! Great game, everyone go play it. Stunk for the replay, though.
Seriosuly, TYP is even better than SPM, but SPM is still awsome. The replay value sucks, butif you forget about it and replay it, it's awsome. I beat it when I was sick in December for a 2nd time in like 3 days...it wasn't too hard=:ohwell: Still a great game, but I've been playing Super Mario RPG, and it is even better=ya. :) :cool: :psycho:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
So is something wrong with my sarcasm?
Nope, and no sarcasm attached.

Not really, I do it all the time... Oh let me know if they do the petition, I want my own avatar...
Was that sarcasm? :)

I remember being that young, it'wrn't so long ago.

If she's anything like mi madre, then no, she won't. I gots me a job this past November, and I'm only allowed to spend a portion of my lowly stock-boy earnings on games.

...stupid tuitions.
Tuition does suck, you have no idear.

Good for you getting a job. I finally got one of those and it's gonna pay for my Wii. So far I've put away $415.00 from said job, so I should be able to afford a Wii and two games, plus some Wii points. Brawl and Corruption will make me happy.:cool:

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
personally, i'm ~hoping~ marth would return, hes my ... main, i guess, same with sheik following close behind. more like they're tied in my main rank..... and i don't think any one should go, even the clones, just give them a luigified move set, or a completely new move set to set them apart from the other characters....

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
So far mastergary ur in luck cuz they put fox back, all we need to hear is that falco and star wolf r gonna be in it and we're good to go.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
...I am only 14.

Dang I know how that feels, even if I'm barely 16=ya. Too lazy to get a job until a few months or so....
I am 14 I you care.

I can't remember what LOZ game I played first, it was either the original or Link's Awakening, but TWW and ALTTP where the first I owned....but ALTTP took wayyyy longer, and IMO was better, even if it is like 10 years older than TWW. Still TWW is awsome, and has wayy better replay value (I've beat that game wayyyyy too many times...) :psycho:
Links Awakening was not the original.

Seriosuly, TYP is even better than SPM, but SPM is still awsome. The replay value sucks, butif you forget about it and replay it, it's awsome. I beat it when I was sick in December for a 2nd time in like 3 days...it wasn't too hard=:ohwell: Still a great game, but I've been playing Super Mario RPG, and it is even better=ya. :) :cool: :psycho:
They are both great games.

P.S. Can you tell me how you are 16 but then you say "I am 14 I you care"(exact words)
Look at my post count. Evil.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I told you... It is, I believe, in the CoroCoro disk place where you didn't believe me and said, and I quote, "now why are you starting rumors like that".

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Is that update for the english site too or only japanese?
Probably both, since the info and logos are there for both languages.

But it's not like the info's going to be 14 pages of Japanese pig-latin, so we won't miss anything if it is just a Japanese update.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
master gary... now, i'm just curious, how can sheiks fast attack and overall good character-ness be a "stupid" reason? sheik is one of my faves, not that i'm taking sides or anything.
but no, really, how IS it a stupid reason? not too sound like a jerk but, i think saying something as stupid as that is, well, stupid... roflmayo~~

tappy

Smash Ace
so is there probably going to be some new characters announced at the official site pretty soon or what?

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
master gary... now, i'm just curious, how can sheiks fast attack and overall good character-ness be a "stupid" reason? sheik is one of my faves, not that i'm taking sides or anything.
but no, really, how IS it a stupid reason? not too sound like a jerk but, i think saying something as stupid as that is, well, stupid... roflmayo~~
It's because they won't pick returning characters simply because of how good characters they were in Melee, but because of other reasons such as popularity and overall significance to their franchises.
For a simple example, if they brought back only the ones that were good characters in Melee, we'd lose Kirby and that would be simply outrageous considering the fact that he is the main character of a rather big franchise.

Being good in Melee does not raise a character's chances to be in Brawl. Brawl is a new game anyway and characters will change.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
It's because they won't pick returning characters simply because of how good characters they were in Melee, but because of other reasons such as popularity and overall significance to their franchises.
For a simple example, if they brought back only the ones that were good characters in Melee, we'd lose Kirby and that would be simply outrageous considering the fact that he is the main character of a rather big franchise.

Being good in Melee does not raise a character's chances to be in Brawl. Brawl is a new game anyway and characters will change.
did you even read master gary's post? if you did you'd see that i wasn't complaing about how come a character should or shouldn't go just because of how good/bad they are, please read first before you quote, okay? thankz...

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
did you even read master gary's post? if you did you'd see that i wasn't complaing about how come a character should or shouldn't go just because of how good/bad they are, please read first before you quote, okay? thankz...
Um, alright. Buddy9246 first said that he wants Sheik to come back and that she's a good character. MasterGary said that he thought it was a stupid reason. I assume you replied to that post.

I don't get it. What did I misread?

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Um, alright. Buddy9246 first said that he wants Sheik to come back and that she's a good character. MasterGary said that he thought it was a stupid reason. I assume you replied to that post.

I don't get it. What did I misread?
i thought you misread it or something do to the fact you said something that kinda didn't make sense to what i said, confusing? i confuse myself on that one too, so any way yes, i replied to exactly the thing you said, and thats what happened, he said its a stupid reason to bring back sheik (if ever) just because shes got strong attacks and bla bla, and i asked how it is a stupid reason, ok? and that kinda lead to where we are now, gets? now to stop any future confusion i'd like for us to stop this semi-argument (cause it sounds like one if in-case you were gonna say something like "who's arguing?" or whatever like that) ok? thanks again...

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
'Kay then. Glad we could sort that one out as it would have been a really stupid reason for an argument.:p

Top Bottom