• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Lol why... Have you checked out the CoroCoro magazine here. It shows a huge Brawl pic with Tingle(told you he'd be in at tappy's), D.Kong and Wind Waker Link. If you want to see it, I'll give you the page.

leechy9

Smash Cadet
i hope they had all of the characters they had in ssbm plus a bunch of new ones.
but i think if they will get rid of some characters it will be:

pichu- hes just like pika except weaker.
doc- hes alot like mario, i think they will just make mario a little better.
g&w- not many people liked him, and balloon fighter may replace him.(i am not hoping that they will replace him though)
iceclimbers- not many people used them either (i am definitely hoping they keep them)

i think they will give gannon a new set of moves and give him his sword.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Gannon is mispelled. It's correct spelling(got switched like 17 years ago)is Ganon.
I want him to have the Sages Sword as well. That would make him IMO better.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Creo said:
I want him to have the Sages Sword as well. That would make him IMO better.
Really, that pansy little white (not black=not evil) thing? Give him his trident, I say. That'd be rad.

Sure he'd be different than his TP version, but keep in mind that he also would lose those incredibly dopey curls.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
MasterGary said:
but in what game does he use a trident?
For shame, for shame.

If you've ever played a 2D Zelda with Ganon in it, then you've seen him with a trident. It's his original weapon, and I really don't know why we haven't seen him with it in any 3D Zelda. A broadsword? Twin katanas? A tapered, holy sword(?)?

GenG

Smash Lord
The trident is awesome but I think it doesn't appear in 3D games because it wouldn't allow a "hand to hand" combat as the swords can offer. 2D games have a different spacing and combat system so that the final boss have a weapon that is longer and overpriorizes yours is plain right.

The Sword of Sages is cool and that but that isn't his original weapon. He needs something less gay and more Ganondorf-resque, "dark" and awesome, like the giant blade he had in the Spaceworld demo and Melee. Random thought: The Ghost Blade you fight in the Arbiter's Ground is in fact TP's Ganondorf original weapon when they captured him, and then sealed it because it was too awesome.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I honestly forgot about Ganon's trident. That would really be an awesome weapon for him, seeing as he's actually used it more often than a sword (he only actually uses a sword in two Zelda games). Unfortunately, Swords are laregly associated with Ganon now, so unfortunately it doesn't seem that likely.

I don't think he should be given the Sage's Sword, it just doesn't fit him. He should probably stick to that broadsword he never had, or probably the WW Katanas (or maybe given a pair of Gerudo swords).

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I only played LttP. I don't have the money to explore series more deeply so I get stuck knowing half of the story. This has happened with the Tales series, Metroid series, Mario series, Final Fantasy series, and LoZ series.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
In a perfect world, we'd just have WW Ganon. Easily the coolest in terms of looks, plot, and voice actor.
He could probably stand to lose a bit of weight, but his overall appearance was cool. Definately had the best psychotic laugh.

Personally, I prefer the idea of Gannon using his WW swords rather than one of his single handed sword. Using two swords would easily make him unique and interesting (Pit doesn't count, they are more daggers than swords and he uses them in such an unorthodox way)

Top Bottom