• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Dynamism

Smash Lord
The yellow aloy's Mario, it uses his dair.

CapFalc was confirmed with Samarai Goroh.

Luigi was confirmed when Smash Bros 3 was thought about ;)

And omg this roster is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet if that's the real deal. Roy, Pichu and Doc gone...But Mewtwo? That's a bit of a shame but not much lol!
My ONLY complaint is what's the deal with ROB hahahahaha like wtf he isn't even cool in any way! What ever, I'll still try to master him. I'm pretty sure when they said "ROB" that it was something completely different. Like i donno, that wtf 3rd Party character that's supposed to be in the game according to the people who confrimed all this crap before release!

goooooo ROB (refering to a wtf 3rd party! [Probably from MM or some ****])

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
just realised, why wouldn't all the old unlocks still be unlocks? i mean, Ness, Puff, CF and Luigi were re-hidden in melee, weren't they? excuse me if i'm mistaken, but i like the chances of most or all old characters returning, because none have been debunked just yet.

MysticJon

Smash Cadet
if im not mistaken, someone said that not every character from SSBM would return in SSBB, but that doesnt mean some of them wont return.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
So the only remaining veterans to be confirmed are

Mewtwo
Young Link
Roy
Pichu
Dr. Mario

And I guess Ganondorf isn't confirmed to be playable yet either.

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
Yea, Ganondorf is confirmed. There is a clip of him and Toon Link having it out on the WW Ocean.

Mewtwo! Don't let me down!

Top Bottom