• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Wrath`

Smash Master
You have to have pichu skills like dark iragomi has.
and i am decent with pichu now.

Psycic reading: Buddy will say i suck with picu

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Oh, c'mon, Kirby doesn't suck..............ok nevermind, he does.
But he's still cool. I love the kirbster and he is my main and he always will be :).
umm, Pichu vids. hmmm....err...uhh...>_<...try looking up Chudat. I think he plays a mean pichu. I don't know about roy though.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Heh, is being a kirby lover a bad thing? If it is then i'm the worst. I'm badder than bad.
I hope you find the vids.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...kirby does suck...pun intended! I hope they beef him up some in Brawl. Make him a little more mobile in the air or something. ANYTHING!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Nobody better insult Kirby while I'm around, or I'll kick the sh** out of them!

Kirby is my best character, and I was able to complete Event Match 51 with him!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I beat 51 with every character! :} (gloat) I was bored one day... you know... a rainy Sunday. And as for Kirby, he himself doesn't suck, just how he fights in Melee sucks. Bring back the awesome asswhooping skill he had in SSB64! It's not like he was any more imbalanced than Sheik or Fox were in Melee.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Whoever said it, ChuDat does play a mean Pichu. I believe that there exists a decent Pichu combo video on Youtube. The guy overdoes Uair combos so I got bored, but whatever. For Roy, the Rebellion of Fire combo video, I think it's from the Total Anihilation Crew, but I could be wrong...it's been a while. That's all I got.

Well, Peach and Wario could've been supposed to be in the original game according to Mr. Sakurai's comments at the end of the SSBM poll even though they're not mentioned directly. (Darn people have to make crap up for their threads. :/) This article on IGN before the original came out says Wario was confirmed to be in it.

I remember hearing that Pit was going to be in but was replaced by Jigglypuff, which explained her random floating ability. I don't remember ever seeing a source for that, though.
That's interesting, how Wario was confirmed, then dropped mysteriously. I doubt that Pit could replace Jigglypuff, even though originally Jiggs technically "replaced" Pit if you believe the rumors. Neither character was actually in the game so being replaced wouldn't be such a big deal. Now that one character has made the past two games, it's hard to justify excluding that character for the third instalment.

Interesting logic Deva, I approve.

Argh! My post didn't show up last night!!

It was something along the lines of, "Rhyme and Isppy showed up on the same day? My boat sex theory sounds plausible now!".

Oh well, the moment has passed.
****, I thought everyone had forgotten about that joke.

P.S. When did Ipsy come back?

That is pretty true but it's good to know that Rhyme is still alive.
How completely random: "I agree, but the fact that Rhyme returned is more interesting." Paraphrasing is cool. Don't get your hopes up, it's only a matter of time before I get busy again and don't show up for a month.:cool:

Nobody better insult Kirby while I'm around, or I'll kick the sh** out of them!
Aah...nevermind.;)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Really thought out post Creo. I don't think I could have made a better one if I tried.

/sarcasm

I've seen some dumb characters on polls. The dumbest one would have to be Metroid. Polls are for the scrubs and noobs of smash anyway, if everyone at SWF was to vote for their favorite whatever's we'd lose all the time because scrubs would get their scrubby way.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Because character additions are clearly divided into pro player character additions and scrub additions, am I right?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Really thought out post Creo. I don't think I could have made a better one if I tried.

/sarcasm

I've seen some dumb characters on polls. The dumbest one would have to be Metroid. Polls are for the scrubs and noobs of smash anyway, if everyone at SWF was to vote for their favorite whatever's we'd lose all the time because scrubs would get their scrubby way.
Well he acted like he was uber fast...(love the sarcasm)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Read my post again? I said vote for whatever's not characters. Whatever's as in if advanced techniques should be in, if super smash attacks should be in, how to get super smash attacks etc.

Just because this is a character suggestion thread doesn't mean everything is going to be about characters, this thread is 363 pages long so everything has been discussed.

[sarcasm]

So sorry for trying to stop us from going over the same thing 10 times, it won't happen again.

[/sarcasm]

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Read my post again? I said vote for whatever's not characters. Whatever's as in if advanced techniques should be in, if super smash attacks should be in, how to get super smash attacks etc.

Just because this is a character suggestion thread doesn't mean everything is going to be about characters, this thread is 363 pages long so everything has been discussed.

[sarcasm]

So sorry for trying to stop us from going over the same thing 10 times, it won't happen again.

[/sarcasm]
I have no reply... but I just replyed now even when I said i have no reply... It kinda Canceles it self out... I'll shutup now

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

/sarcasm

I actually think the moderate smash players, experienced/expert, and semi-pro and pro players would beat out the scrubs in SSBB character recomendations. Besides, who is lifeless enough to think of a original moveset for a Metroid, lol=? :laugh: Then again, there are a lot of lifeless zombies in the world who could be bored enough into doing this.....:confused: :psycho: :urg: :)

paraxis

Smash Cadet
correct me if i'm wrong, but they have already confermed the 26 returning..less my interweb gossip has failed me yet again...

also, no more l-c's or wd'ing?

[true]
[false]

?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I believe L-cancelling will be kept or nerfed it because they nerfed it from SSB64, which was Z-cancelling and they put it in Melee as L-cancelling.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
I believe L-cancelling will be kept or nerfed it because they nerfed it from SSB64, which was Z-cancelling and they put it in Melee as L-cancelling.
There was Z-canceling in SSB? i never knew that! i could of been real good at the school tourney.. but i played ssbm instead and won! (no one knew any advanced techniques except Teching lol..

Wrath`

Smash Master
There was Z-canceling in SSB? i never knew that! i could of been real good at the school tourney.. but i played ssbm instead and won! (no one knew any advanced techniques except Teching lol..
As buddys ego gets bigger,i have the needle to pop it,i knew the advance thecnequs to,but i was not used to them as i am know.

I can not wait for you to get whooped online,because it will be fun to see you get mad angry and throw your controler like you do when i beat you.

And dont deni it like you will,cause i have seen you do it,and i have beaten you

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Koarin, if you smash as well as you type I don't think anyone should have to worry about playing you online.

And how did they nerf shield-cancelling? Wouldn't it be the same thing? I don't think changing which button you had to use to do it constitutes as "nerfing".
I agree with this guy. changing the button doesn't make any real difrence to me.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yo dice dude,i will show you my skilzz when it comes to online.
I dont care how much they screw around with the buttons,as long as a is attack and b is special

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
If we were using the same controller from ssb to ssbm then it wouldn't of been different but Z on the N64 controller is in a much different place compared to L on the Gamecube controller. Not to mention the vast differences between the 2 controllers themselves.

Top Bottom