• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

ViviRoyPeach

Smash Rookie
Guess what! Sakurai let slip that both Roy and Marth are staying in!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roy is one of my mains.

Peach had better stay in, she's to important to leave. Jiggly should stay too. Pikachu and Jiggly are the main Pokemon.

Mewtwo can stay too. He's one of my mains as well.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Problem is; Sakurai has said NOTHING in the past few months... -_-

Rolf JT

Smash Cadet
Guess what! Sakurai let slip that both Roy and Marth are staying in!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roy is one of my mains.

Peach had better stay in, she's to important to leave. Jiggly should stay too. Pikachu and Jiggly are the main Pokemon.

Like said (by thousands), don't think Roy is going too return, sorry.

Peach, she's my main, but I'm affraid they will nerf her to death, so I probably have to switch main.

Pikachu and Jiggs, OFC they'll stay, they have too.

I don't really care about Mewtwo, a cool pokemon in Brawl would be Lucario.

Stryks

Smash Hero

1.- Hahaha dont get ur hopes up

2.- Pikachu is staying, But something tells me jigs wont

3.- OMG mewtwo is ur main he has to stay!! lol I do agree he should stay, but just because hes ur main means he has to :p

MasterGary

Smash Ace

And where did you find this "very intresting" piece of info?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If he goes to Iraq, then SSBB won't be a very good game XP. Personally I think it's better not to reveal any more info until release because it makes me want the game more.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
wtffa? marth and roy still in? i would have known already, and i didnt. i know that yoshi is staying. everyone else not in is either put out or unconfirmed.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I want an AR just so i can play as Giga Bowser. I'd play as Crazy and Master hand too.

I wonder who's going to be the 'villain' this time.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There gonna have master hand again, he was in the first and he was in melee so why would they take him out in brawl?
^^^^ Exactly, in fact I'll even add Giga Bowser and Crazy Hand to that. Basically all the boss characters (except probably the fighting polygon team) will return. Even the wireframes, and hopefully they add some cool new bosses in SSBB, even if most of us (myself included) will stick with the basic multiplayer/online.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'll have to depend heavily on single player. My ping is high when I try to play on American servers and I don't have any friends in this neighbourhood [there're only 2 girls my age [15, probably 16/17] and a guy that's like 5] plus I won't be getting 2 controllers for my Wii so I hope single player is as good as or better than the last one.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'll have to depend heavily on single player. My ping is high when I try to play on American servers and I don't have any friends in this neighbourhood [there're only 2 girls my age [15, probably 16/17] and a guy that's like 5] plus I won't be getting 2 controllers for my Wii so I hope single player is as good as or better than the last one.
I have a good feeling single player is going to be better than the already exellent single player in SSBM. I bet there will be more boss characters than ever before in SSBB, and I bet just about every aspect of Melee will be improved in Brawl.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Okay, we understand that. So can we not turn this thread into "I wanna to see X and I want X gone"?

Where's Rhyme, T-major, Ippsy or rAT when you need them anyway? This thread is drowned in monotony and fanboyism.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay, we understand that. So can we not turn this thread into "I wanna to see X and I want X gone"?

Where's Rhyme, T-major, Ippsy or rAT when you need them anyway? This thread is drowned in monotony and fanboyism.
^^^^ Ya Red Exodus is 100% correct. Seriosuly, if you are going to say why "X character needs to stay and X character needs to leave" back it up with evidence or your opinion at least.

C'mon, the people who are saying Shiek, Falco, Fox, and Marth need to be dropped are the people who get owned by them, and don't know how to use them. O and last I checked there are no broken characters in SSBM, they all work good and have good players playing as them.

O and timmylouwho don't double post, I suggest you use the edit button instead.

Wrath`

Smash Master

What about me?:laugh:

What does nerfed mean for the 2nd time

Devastlian

Smash Lord
You're, like, the last person that would get on that list, TwoK...:/

Nerfed means weakened. Usually it's used when something commonly perceived to be overpowered or abusable gets weakened, usually ( most of time just seemingly) below the point of balance.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Thank you for telling me what nerfed means.
I think we should alwas hve some some-what overpowered characters

1.It makes it interesting to beat them with weak characters
2.it gives a range of powers

Top Bottom