• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
No character is supperior than hte other... they all balance out in ways...and all the overly powered ones were still pretty **** light...they weren't to much trouble...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'd like to see a Pichu beat ICs. As far as I'm concerned, wobbling and the freeze infinite place ICs at God tier.

You can't escape wobbling and you can't escape the freeze infinite. Very few characters can counter ICs effectively and even the counters can still be wobbled if they mess up.

ICs for God tier ^.-

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Lol...I'm saying that USUALLY characters balance out in some ways...& I guess it really comes down too how good you are...it doesn' matter how twacked out stats are if you're good enough...& the characters are never 'impossibly' or even to unreasonably strong.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Mario should be a costume for Mario.

Pichu should be replaced with the Pichu Bros., Minun and Plusle, or that new Pikachu clone from Diamond and Pearl, or removed.

Young Link should be removed. However, Wind Hero Link (not Celda, Wind Hero Link) should be in SSBB.

Sheik should be removed because it would be weird to have her on her own without Zelda (she hasn't appeared in TP so Zelda can't have her as a transformation). A better OOT/MM character would be Majora/Skull Kid, one of the sages, or Deku Link.

Roy should be removed because there is better, more contemporary FE reperesentation that could be in SSBB.

Falco, Ganondorf, Zelda and Peach should have revamped movesets. In Zeldas case, only A moves (because she has a sword now) and dB because Sheik will be removed. In Peach's case, her B moves other than uB will be given to other characters (dB atleast will go to Toad), so she can get the emotion abilities from Super Princess Peach.

Stryks

Smash Hero
1.- Agree

2.- Just removed, we dont need 2 pikachu wannabees, lets have lucario and deoxys instead...

3.- Indeed sheik should be removed, but I totally not agree on the sages part and deku link, tough Skull kid with the mask would be sweet, i doubt he'll be in...

4.- agree

5.- About the zelda part, Some A moves should stay, but doubt she'll have the sword, she didnt really use it (only when she was posessed, and she barely did) and shouldnt be added in smash, she should stick with magic moves, the moves gotta change, give her light arrows, and some moves when she was posessed and there u go...
Peach will be nerfed probably, some moves may be replaced by super princess peach moves IMO...
Falco and ganondorf deserve a new moveset...

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario should be a costume for Mario.

Pichu should be replaced with the Pichu Bros., Minun and Plusle, or that new Pikachu clone from Diamond and Pearl, or removed.

Young Link should be removed. However, Wind Hero Link (not Celda, Wind Hero Link) should be in SSBB.

Sheik should be removed because it would be weird to have her on her own without Zelda (she hasn't appeared in TP so Zelda can't have her as a transformation). A better OOT/MM character would be Majora/Skull Kid, one of the sages, or Deku Link.

Roy should be removed because there is better, more contemporary FE reperesentation that could be in SSBB.

Falco, Ganondorf, Zelda and Peach should have revamped movesets. In Zeldas case, only A moves (because she has a sword now) and dB because Sheik will be removed. In Peach's case, her B moves other than uB will be given to other characters (dB atleast will go to Toad), so she can get the emotion abilities from Super Princess Peach.
I agree 100%. They should use Ike... but if they make him a clone, I will anleashed my never ending feury on the Nintendo. Food will become sand, Water will turn to fire. No one from Nintendo survive!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
so ur trying to say that fox and pichu are equal?
but then again what would a wireframe know?
Pichu's Usmash, Uthrow, and Uair can be used to juggle a Fox player mercilously, same goes for Falcon and Falco. I'm not saying that Pichu has what I consider a "fair" match-up, but it's not completely unfair either.

No, I didn't read everything that's been said throughout my absence. Just felt like dropping by to ask if anything new has been released regarding Brawl. I've read what there is to read on the SmashBlog, but anything else would be nice.

Thankies!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
No, I didn't read everything that's been said throughout my absence. Just felt like dropping by to ask if anything new has been released regarding Brawl. I've read what there is to read on the SmashBlog, but anything else would be nice.

Thankies!
Nope, still nothing. :/ Hopefully within the next couple weeks (and there's evidence to hint at this at well!!!)

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Are you talking about the May 15th issue of that magazine, or the next Nintendo Power? I just wish they would throw us an Efing bone, we've got zero new information for a whole 6 months now.:(

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Are you talking about the May 15th issue of that magazine, or the next Nintendo Power? I just wish they would throw us an Efing bone, we've got zero new information for a whole 6 months now.:(
Both could potentially show it. I don't think that their placing of SSBB next to the announcement that the next issue of CoroCoro will have info on Wii games is pure coincidence. But...it could be. I do hope we will get new news within the next couple of weeks. Or, at least, sometime before E3 (which I believe is guaranteed to give new news.) :/

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Argh! My post didn't show up last night!!

It was something along the lines of, "Rhyme and Isppy showed up on the same day? My boat sex theory sounds plausible now!".

Oh well, the moment has passed.

XgimmickX

Smash Rookie
Well I don't see why they wouldn't try to include all the characters unless they run out of space or something. I'd prefer if all of em' returned but, that's just me.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Pit was actually supposed to be in SSB64, but Sakurai feared people really wouldn't know who he was and he wouldn't be popular so they put Jigglypuff in his place. So far Pit is in and Jiggly isn't. This could mean Jiggly's out, but it doesn't necessarily. Personally I don't see that being the case, just thought I'd bring it up.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about the Pit being in SSB64... I believe the only characters that we know for sure that were supposed to be in SSB64 but weren't were Bowser, Mewtwo, and King Dedede.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Well, Peach and Wario could've been supposed to be in the original game according to Mr. Sakurai's comments at the end of the SSBM poll even though they're not mentioned directly. (Darn people have to make crap up for their threads. :/) This article on IGN before the original came out says Wario was confirmed to be in it.

I remember hearing that Pit was going to be in but was replaced by Jigglypuff, which explained her random floating ability. I don't remember ever seeing a source for that, though.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Pit=jiggilypuff?:confused:
Lets not dwell on the past,it will only hurt people.
Lets place bets on when you think sakura will announce new info

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
Well, Peach and Wario were apparently supposed to be in the original game according to Mr. Sakurai's comments at the end of the SSBM poll. This article on IGN before the original came out says Wario was confirmed to be in it.

I remember hearing that Pit was going to be in but was replaced by Jigglypuff, which explained her random floating ability. I don't remember ever seeing a source for that, though.
Actually, if you read the Japanese poll, it says Bowser, Dedede, and Mewtwo, but it makes no mention of Peach...
And to that second link... lol at "Blue Falcon." But yeah, I guess that means Wario and Peach were going to be in it as well.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
i think roy_owns just wants to start a revolution. LOLipop! Peach has a high chance of staying. Dedede does not, cuz he's gonna be a ditto of the Ice Climbers.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Ahh buddy...just like on GV...I personally dislike Melee Kirby and Pichu...they're horrible. I agree...for instance...their infinite.

Top Bottom