• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

MasterGary

Smash Ace
I don't think that Brawl will have a chat system either, Nintendow ill probably take it one step at a time. There probably working out the online system first and then they'll add in little perks like the chat thing.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Snake didn't have a cameo, but Mario and Yoshi did in that metal gear game.
Yes they were, and the good thing was, you can shoot Yoshi in the head, hahaha, go away Yoshi or I kill you.

Now we know why the real reason Snake is in Ssbb, so Yoshi can get pay back. ( but he can't because Yoshi is crap. :p

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
omg i was wigging out watching that is master cheif a girl? i mean at the end thats sure what he looked like but Zamus was amazing i cant wait to play with her in brawl now move over sheik here comes Zamus lolz i dont know sheik will still be my fave but i think zamus will be my best

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Snake pwn's Megaman & Sonic pwns snake so....Sonic is the most deserving and Megaman is the least, yeah I can't wait to play as Zero-Suit

OmegaXXII

i'm sure they'll give us some news worth hearing about like a 3rd party characters and a couple of others that haven't been confirmed

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
omg i was wigging out watching that is master cheif a girl? i mean at the end thats sure what he looked like but Zamus was amazing i cant wait to play with her in brawl now move over sheik here comes Zamus lolz i dont know sheik will still be my fave but i think zamus will be my best

From what I hear it's one of the five Spartans left alive,so it may not be THE master chief.But Zamus definetely owned and is looking awesome for brawl.

OmegaXXII

yup, we can probably assume that Sonic will be guaranteed to be in Brawl in seeing the Olympics is coming out which btw can't wait to play it :)

OmegaXXII

well no word on the name of the title yet but it will be launched on the DS, man if they would do a LoD RPG title, it would be the most perfect RPG on the Wii

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
OMG so did I! I'm buying that game as soon as I can. What the world really needs though is a Legend of Zelda RPG. Think about it. It couldn't be flawed at all!
No, he's right that will be cool.
OMG your wish came true guys! There has been one since like 87 or 88. Zelda 2-The Adventure of Link.

nah keep it the way it is.
Yeah it was the worst Zelda made by Nintendo. It blows the CDI's away though.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
OMG your wish came true guys! There has been one since like 87 or 88. Zelda 2-The Adventure of Link.

Yeah it was the worst Zelda made by Nintendo. It blows the CDI's away though.
No, I'm on about turn base RPG, that wiil be good, and you got to get the bad monsters on your team. (some thing like that) The bad guys in Zelda are cool.

Net_Creator

Smash Rookie
I'll be sure to tell you: NO Fire Emblem charries will be returning. I saw it from an Operator (of SSBB) on some forum I cannot remember, unfortunately.

The other charries;

Ganondorf: X
G&W: X
Ness: X
Mewtwo: X
Falco: X (I just don't think they'll need to add him back in. Waste of space on the disc, considering he's so much like Fox.)
Peach: X
Pichu: X
Dr. Mario: X
Luigi: X
Iceclimbers: X

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I'll be sure to tell you: NO Fire Emblem charries will be returning. I saw it from an Operator (of SSBB) on some forum I cannot remember, unfortunately.

The other charries;

Falco: X (I just don't think they'll need to add him back in. Waste of space on the disc, considering he's so much like Fox.)
You're saying none of these characters will be returning? If that's what you're saying,you're either trying really hard to be funny or you're incredibly stupid.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace

The other charries;

Hahahahahaha. Oh, sorry I think it's funy because you think you know more then Nintendo. :chuckle::chuckle:, I sorry if this offends you, but come on.

the grim lizard

Smash Master

The other charries;

Wow...that's...really really dumb.
Ganondorf is a fan favorite and Sakurai wants villains.
Ness COULD be replaced by Lucas, but that'd be the only way he'd leave.
M2 is a pokemon fanboy fave, plus Sakurai likes him.
Falco should make a reappearance, as many people like him as well, and he plays a lot different than Fox (if you've ever played them), not to mention they would likely revamp him.
Peach was wanted for the original and Sakurai wants females.
Luigi is not going anywhere. Mario and Luigi just belong together too much. This was the worst prediction of all.

now, the others could happen, but...that was a pretty dumb prediction.

oh, and as far as FE characters...the game series has EXPLODED since Melee, and it's popularity has increased in US since then. the names may change, but there will still be rep, you can be sure of that.

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
i Really hope lyn in is in now i just saw her in action and i love her speed she may give roy a run for his spot lolz but i think she would be better not tryuing to dis roy cuz he is very fun to play with but i want to see her own theie she may be my new marth but i dont know if she gets in people might judge her like they did sheik (because of her speed and more than likely her dasj will be the best thing about her) but what eve i still want to see her

Old games= a major help in helping you see what u might have to work with lolz

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice

The other charries;

sorry to double post but if he is going to throw something like this out in the air like that you got to come with some proof and to be real if all these characters + the fire emerald guys want be back then why did they make melee so sorry but this post is to me a waste of time but what eve you just pissed me off with this :mad::mad::mad:

Stryks

Smash Hero

The other charries;

Dude u must be funking ******** really, I mean an operator on some forum? yeah and im developing Metroid prime 3, samus dies!!1!one
and cmon:

Ganondorf is freaking staying, with the sword of sages hes freakin guaranteed
Metwo will be buffed (thats the ter rite?) givin him more speed, power, weigh and less lag and u got a god fighter...
Falco, u know he COULD be modified, not all the characters are gonna stay the same, especially falco and ganon
No peach? u freakin ******...
Luigi is staying
ICs are unqiue and should stay...

roy_owns

Smash Lord
You're wrong Net_Creator. There's already a Fire Emblem stage shown on the first trailor.
We should stick this guy on Sakauri's Dart board ;)

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Dude u must be funking ******** really, I mean an operator on some forum? yeah and im developing Metroid prime 3, samus dies!!1!one
and cmon:

Ganondorf is freaking staying, with the sword of sages hes freakin guaranteed
Metwo will be buffed (thats the ter rite?) givin him more speed, power, weigh and less lag and u got a god fighter...
Falco, u know he COULD be modified, not all the characters are gonna stay the same, especially falco and ganon
No peach? u freakin ******...
Luigi is staying
ICs are unqiue and should stay...

wat he said!

roy_owns:

lol haha lmao!

Top Bottom