• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I was just telling Professor Pro some reasons why some might not be coming back, and then I was teling you that people all ways say that it's going to be Ww link, and it's true.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
as far as link or zelda characters go.

i have to say just one thing: y link or CS link has to be in the game imo.

because link, is a ten year old. there is only one game where he is not a ten year old. one friggin game.

he changes temporarily to the body of a 17 year old in OoT for most of the game, but he is still a ten year old.

so i would have to say that ylink or cslink should just be in the game, since....

link is a ten year old BOY in all but one game that came out last year.

tappy

Smash Ace
so zelda didn't come back with her sword or bow.. ganondorf better come back with the sages sword. if he doesn't... it would be ********.

Stryks

Smash Hero
We still dont know her B moves, she could still have the Light arrows, remember she doesnt necesarly have to carry it on her hand, just like link doesnt... but I doubt she'll use the rapier, maybe for some B moves?

Yeah ganondorf not getting sowrd of sages = ********

tappy

Smash Ace
oh, sorry.lol. i thought he said "ganondorf's not getting swords of sages," my bad.

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
zelda is back but with out sheik i think snake is the new ninja like character
i want ganon but not a clone or ganon but no C.falcon
Ganon is fun and every thing but C Falcon was here first and i like him more anyway so if any one should go it should but Ganon if it comes down to it but i think they will both come back and i would be mad to see one or the other because i love them both and i love fighting them to lolz

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ganon is fun and every thing but C Falcon was here first and i like him more anyway so if any one should go it should but Ganon if it comes down to it but i think they will both come back and i would be mad to see one or the other because i love them both and i love fighting them to lolz
totally agree with you they should both come back, but ganan should still be powerful and come back with his own moveset which would be the best:cool:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
They are not stupid MasterGary...I can't think of to much use for Motorcycle(stole Links bomb...got to get away!), but that Flatuence seems to be of good use. What if you save it and blasts you up for an extra recovery! And it has good hit radius and fully will probably be a shield braker. I actually liked this update a lot. Monday though, my guess is a stage. More specific, Mario Circuit.

tappy

Smash Ace
i dont like the idea of him having the chopper.. it doesn't seem like something that would be in smash. i dont like wario, i will have fun killing him:)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
How could his chopper not seem like something that would be in smash? Smash is supposed to be a game with lots of chaos, which the chopper may add.

If they had a stage in adventure mode similar to the F-Zero one in Melee where you try to get to the finish, it would be fun riding Wario's chopper IMO.

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
the chopper will add something to brawl to show that anything can happen and i like the chopper it looks like it will be fun but the whole fart mess nah i can live with out that and also like what mewtwo master said SSB is about chaos and what more chaos can you bring than running some one over with a chopper but now that makes me wonder more what new attacks will other new charaters have fyi they have not let out Snakes, Zamus or Meta i just cant wait

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I don't like the bike, but you can tell that Nintendo are going all out with this game. This will be fun, very fun indeed.

Kakashi-dono

Smash Cadet
U got urself a good point

I'm getting tired of seeing a topic for every single character in Melee asking if they will return.

We've got absolutely NO idea who will return.

So I made this topic. Talk about who should return, and why.
Well, 4 one thing, Peach needs to return. y? Cuz Peachie is my grlfriend! I luv that

grl! I totally own with her in Melee! Believe me, I'm not alone on this arguement.

Weeeellll, Peachie haters? Wat's ur comment? Don't like my grlfriend? Think I need a new

1? I eagerly await ur comments, the name is Kakashi-dono.:cool:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Kakashi-dono: Ok, I don't know the technical term for it, but when someone is in love with an animated person, they generally keep it to themselves to aviod being ridiculed. Not like I'd ever do something like that, hence the warning, because I have my share of things which are better kept from the public minds. Also, a videogame character is incapable of concent, which means you two are not dating and she is not your girl. Not picking at you, but only this idea that you have formed.

Other than that, I won't satisfy you by arguing. There's nothing more I could say that I believe would have an impact on you. I'm not even sure that what I said above sunk in, but it's there for all to see.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
How did I burn myself? All I said was Microsoft would eat Nintendoif there wasn't SSB
Nintendo could survive without it, but SSB is definitely they're biggest console series now. But with the Mario, Donkey Kong, tLOZ, Metroid, Star Fox, Dreamland, Pokemon, Pikmin, F-Zero, Mother/Earth Bound, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and other series, Nintendo still can make bank in the market, a lot of bank in fact!

@ Kakashi-dono
That isn't anywhere near a good reason...AT ALL!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Thankies for the welcoming committee, but I'm not sure how long I'll be back for. Today I just had about five hours to myself, which is highly unusual, and I decided to take it to Smashboards instead of Super Paper Mario (awesome game). Anyway, hope I wasn't too hard on that user, I wasn't trying to be as mean as you made me sound. This might end up being the second time I've gotten someone mad with me because of what I said (the first time, the issue was resolved with laughs several days later).

EDIT: I spelt "consent" wrong in my previous post, but want to avoid editing it in the event that this starts an argument. This way there's no question as to what I originally said, even if it was mean. Sorry for that, Kakashi-dono, I'm not cool anymore. I actually didn't want to ridicule anyone, truthfully, because there's stuff about me people would never let go, and I'd feel horrible for doing that to you.

Top Bottom