• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Silly SWGamer1138...

Ness is awesome! His Bair is an easy meteor, his Dair is a really fast spike, his Fair has high knockback and rapid damage, and his Nair sweeps. He has a fly-by-wire projectile, a way to heal himself, and really big hitboxes on his down and up Smashes.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Zelda Zhould Come Back! and her special could be she throws them up in the sky, the turns white, and all 7 seven sages appear, surrounding the enemy,. Then, a close up of each sage as 1 by 1 the give a continuious blast of their element, the zelda deals the final blow!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I agree with Dyce. I mained Ness in 64 but in melee, his throw back grab and third recovery were just nuffed. If they can make these better, and his F*****G yo-yo, then He will be a playable for me again.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Ness....no....only if he is fixed up (like his grab range)
Sorry, this better? How many hours till the site for indiana?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Next time...edit your post instead of putting another one. People think I post a lot,(I do but this is nuts)you have 101 posts in a day and it took me 4 days to do that.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
no zelda should not be seperated from shiek, thats one of zeldas aspects.....dork. besides name a down and b for them

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I think Sheik should get her own character instead of Zelda having to transform into her thats just a waste of a down B that could be a cool attack.

ethan: no....thats one of zeldas aspects....dork. besides, name a new down and b for them, thats resonable.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I have no clue for Canada but you can do the math. I live in the RI(the east)and it is 3:00 here.
He just joined yesterday and is a journeyman.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Okay I will answer that perfectly for you...no you shouldn't. If you have nothing to post, don't post at all unless it is a topic starter.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
It says on the Japanese Nintendo website that the Smash Bros. site will update in the afternoon which means sometime after 11PM EST.

...This is, of course, common knowledge by now.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
It says on the Japanese Nintendo website that the Smash Bros. site will update in the afternoon which means sometime after 11PM EST.

...This is, of course, common knowledge by now.
How do you get to the Japanese version of Nintendo's website? Anyway, it's now 1102 pm here on the east coast, and I only took a break from constantly refreshing the Dojo in order to post this.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ I can go to Chinese, Japanese, and German sites. Also several SF users who know Japanese have translated it, but said "around 12:00 Noon in Japan", and they also said they weren't 100% sure. We could get results in minutes, 2 hours, or 8 hours. personally I (along with everyone else in the world) prefer a fe minutes from now, but noone outside of Nintendo workers and staff know when the new site will be launched, with possibly brand new news, a new trailer, release date possibilities, online info, and gameplay info. We'll find out soon enough Rhyme, so don't you or anyone get worried, Nintendo is very trustable ;)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
You know... I'm being so dedicated to this right now, I'd be furious if one of my friends were to come up to me to blab about the site and spoil all the fun of seeing it for myself. I want to be the first in my town to know what's new! Is that so much to ask? Just for this game. I'm not this obsessed with any other game I've ever played. I love Smash. Please just give me this Sakurai.

... Wow... I really am a desperate loser!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah we got news...not much but it is a daily weekday update so don't worry.(Me Eternal Phoenix Fire, Gigakoopa, Johnknight and more stayed up all night until info.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yeah we got news...not much but it is a daily weekday update so don't worry.(Me Eternal Phoenix Fire, Gigakoopa, Johnknight and more stayed up all night until info.
Wow, I can't believe you guys stayed up all night for that. Only reason I didn't was because I don't HAVE to get up until ten am, so I have the option of waking up early and letting sleep pass the time for me.:)

I just got the news 5 minutes ago... not impressed, I was hoping for a character to be annouced
This first update isn't all that impressive, but if Sakurai keeps to his promise of a Developer's Blog, there will eventually be no information he cannot give us other than NEW information. I wouldn't be surprised if he beat around the bush for a week or so before giving us something news-worthy.

You know... I'm being so dedicated to this right now, I'd be furious if one of my friends were to come up to me to blab about the site and spoil all the fun of seeing it for myself. I want to be the first in my town to know what's new! Is that so much to ask? Just for this game. I'm not this obsessed with any other game I've ever played. I love Smash. Please just give me this Sakurai.

... Wow... I really am a desperate loser!
It's not so bad as you think, I'm right here with you. This morning, right before I awoke without the aid of an alarm, I was having a dream that I was sitting, right here, and refreshing the smashbros website repetitously. Then I woke up and came down here, where I was thankfully greeted with an update.:cool: (Just to add more emphasis to the "no alarm" thing, I usually sleep until about noon to one pm if not woken up by an alarm.)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Not impressed? Yuzo Koshiro's making music for the game! Does "Bare Knuckle" mean nothing to you!? Yoko Shimomura has done awesome, awesome fight music for the Kingdom Hearts games (Iwadare's Grandia 2 battle theme's better though...good thing he's working on it to!), and goshdarnit--we have Koji Kondo!

So tell me: what's not to like again?

EDIT - Creo, are you sure it's a "daily, weekday update", as in every weekday new stuff will be put up?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I wouldn't be surprised if, by the end of the day, every tab has at least one entry. On the first day we'll get some of everything, but most days will only see a single post in one category.

Top Bottom