• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes, I'm very mad. I'm super salty because I love over-hyping my favorite players and johning for them non-stop. And when people question me, well, golly gee, I just can't take it and I'm infuriated with their obvious stupidity because I'm always completely right!!!
Then you need to get over it.

Actually, Xyro, RoyR and I are 2-0 in tournament sets I believe.

He stomps me really hard in our friendlies, though. :p
Thats fine. I wasnt arguing royr should be above you. i see your matches, u earn all of them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dojo, he's also losing to anything blue. You forgot about that.
Coincidentally, Zac has a blue G&W in his avatar, and Ike's hair is blue.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lmao at all your posts dphat. U went in :)

Razer will probably pass me and dojo as this semester goes by.
i would of passed you even if you would be as active. also gtfo falco.
Nah dood. He be too busy losing to Gdubs and Ikes. ****'s not happening.
he lost to it too.
Dojo, he's also losing to anything blue. You forgot about that.
Coincidentally, Zac has a blue G&W in his avatar, and Ike's hair is blue.
you lost to my metaknight in tourney.
Good man. :)
seriously consider my business proposition and get back to me.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zac, I am both PantyRaider and Stork. I will be entering as PantyRaider for all future tournaments. BTW how you beat top meta knights with G&W, I will never know. : /

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
For those of you that dont understand this system...Ask yourselves this.

From the top of the list to the bottom. These players say "i'm going to win 1st at xxx event" and DO IT.

Again, from top to bottom. Ask yourself, does this player win events...ever?

Imo, every1 Ozz or higher in the current list has the potential to win an event. (Sorry FK) ;(

Dojo

Smash Champion
Depends on the event. With full attendance of this list even the majority of those you listed can't place 1st without first improving immensely.

Imo the list is a tad flawed where some people should be higher than others by a few or vice versa but it's still easily the best system we've had.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Winning a full event would basically be the top 5, with Top 10 being a stretch, and past that probably not a shot.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Eh with Keith, Tim, and I there it's very unlikely for anybody else to win it. Maybe Zac because he's been on beast mode lately but other than that I can't see somebody from Texas winning over all 3 of us.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would have to play super gay and hope you don't show up lol. Same with Dphat. Aside from that, yeah bit of a stretch.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Imo the list is a tad flawed where some people should be higher than others by a few or vice versa but it's still easily the best system we've had.
It's looks a tad flawed or skewed because of regional separation. RGV hosts their own tourneys that none of us go to. When Magic/Shlike win those the get a bunch of head-to-head points against the RGV locals. This is true of San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, or any region that holds local tourneys. The list identifies who the best players are in the local scenes better than the entire state because we have local tourneys more often than TX wide tourneys. The numbers get more accurate when everyone shows up to the same tourney, consistently (but that's hard).

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I didnt see the question.

Honestly in tournament I havent played the top players too much, typically i lose to players in S and the top of A tier
some peopel in B tier have also beaten me

I guess the highest rank person i have beaten recently would be K prime in the RGV vs SA crew battle.

Honestly I am not even that highly ranked, im at the bottom of A2 Tier, but i do beleive I can beat everyone below me.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol, I was gonna say that, but add zori, illmatic, and probably dao (since he's thinking about returning)
Nah. I don't think Zori would imo. And I don't know Illmatic and Dao enough to base what I believe. I've seen both the talents of each of the ones I stated and Magik and I'm willing to bet that they'd win. Magik's not bad imo, I just know those guys are a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom