• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Nah. I don't think Zori would imo. And I don't know Illmatic and Dao enough to base what I believe. I've seen both the talents of each of the ones I stated and Magik and I'm willing to bet that they'd win. Magik's not bad imo, I just know those guys are a bit better.
I think you got some bias on that. Naturaly though you probably dont really know how good I am since we have never played against each other since FS4.

I'm not saying ill 3 stock them every time, but I will win slightly more sets against those players head to head.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Done. Lunch paid.

Edit:

@Magik Would you not say you're biased towards yourself? I'm done arguing it. It's just what I believe and am willing to place 20 on it.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Done. Lunch paid.

Edit:

@Magik Would you not say you're biased towards yourself? I'm done arguing it. It's just what I believe and am willing to place 20 on it.
I dont think its bias, I have played most of the b tier players each time it was last stock high percent, and this was several months ago before I really started to get better at the game. I am using that to estimate that I would be able to beat all of them.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea, I'll put money roy, ozz, and flip for sure. And I'll probably still put money on zori as well.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'd put money

On myself to time out Trela the next time we play.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nikes local placings has gotten alot better and he just got graped at phase 13. Local placings dont mean much.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Also this has gotten out of hand, you people seem to beleive that players like ozz, flip and royr should be above me. Fair argument. But even so those players are not that below me only a few places. Now the original reason why all this started was because people were saying i dont belong that high. But really how low do you really want me to be? do you honestly beleive I belong somewhere in low C tier. Is the only reason people are getting mad is because i have a character Icon next to my name?

Zori

Smash Champion
Magik did beat me a long time ago his win was legit but he did throw me off guard

After I destroyed his pt he cpsrainbow which is no big deal, so the set is now 1-1 I cp fd thinking he will finish the set with pt and he goes diddy. I'm really really bad at this mu but no johns I should be prepared

magik If I'm your biggest win you need diddy next to your name lmao

on the other hand im 200% that I can beat magik if he goes pt all the way I'm willing to bet money or have a places reversed on the tier list :)

Dojo how can you know how I play if you never seen me play lmao

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
No, it's because you're a Mexican. Only Espy can be Mexican.

I think anyone that's played Magik in a serious set recently should know he belongs where he's at. No offense, but he's a clear cut above players in C tier. If anything, High B tier, which is practically the same as low A >_<

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Magik did beat me a long time ago his win was legit but he did throw me off guard

After I destroyed his pt he cpsrainbow which is no big deal, so the set is now 1-1 I cp fd thinking he will finish the set with pt and he goes diddy. I'm really really bad at this mu but no johns I should be prepared

magik If I'm your biggest win you need diddy next to your name lmao

on the other hand im 200% that I can beat magik if he goes pt all the way I'm willing to bet money or have a places reversed on the tier list :)

Dojo how can you know how I play if you never seen me play lmao
Yes this is something many upstate players dont realize about me. I dont just play PT I can play 70% of the cast.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Eff that zori, you better beat that **** diddy, PT, Mk or whatever he throws out lol

And I havnt seen you do anything magik, so thats why I was just asking who have you beaten. I personally dont know where you should be on the list, nor do I care. I just believe the players me and dojo mentioned are better than you. Its not because your RGV or anything.. cause shlike is up there, but ive seen accomplishments of his

Zori

Smash Champion
If you play 70% of the cast then put that next to your name...... Your not just a pt player

Reizilla

I'm pretty sure Magik's not the one that put that next to his name... we always list everything at our tourneys. Zac's fault, I'd assume, but I'm sure he just didn't know.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
They often do in the RGV threads. However most of the upstates tournametns i go to I go 100% PT

Its very hard to put a character icon next to me, PT is a contender for my strongest character but i have others.

If zac wants to he can add in MK/Falco/Diddy/ICs/Wario/DK next to my name, all characters I can and have gone in tournaments before.

besides ill probably wont even have a character icon soon since I do not have any planned tournaments I will be attending soon.

Reizilla

****it, magik. Let's go to HOBO and then Kingsville tourney in two weeks. and then another Kingsville tourney in two weeks. etc.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I guess the highest rank person i have beaten recently would be K prime in the RGV vs SA crew battle.
Did you really just use this as a way to make yourself look better?

Kprime had 2 stocks. You counterpicked him to frigate and went metaknight.

I know your good (I believe your B-tier material in honesty) but that statement was just completely dumb.

Reizilla

Upload the crew battle so people can see what you're talking about. Since magik handled him.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
2 stock pikachu vs 3 stock metaknight on frigate.

Really dude?
Its gotta count for something

besides all im trying to do here is justify where i am to the people who think im bad

I mean really im barely in A2 tier by .788 points and people are questioning that

all im trying to say is that i realyl do believe i belong where i am
right around the level of players like ozz FK K prime bwett etc.

Esca

Smash Champion
Its gotta count for something

besides all im trying to do here is justify where i am to the people who think im bad

I mean really im barely in A2 tier by .788 points and people are questioning that

all im trying to say is that i realyl do believe i belong where i am
right around the level of players like ozz FK K prime bwett etc.
Lmao.

It's a ****ing game, ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom