• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I was on 75 mg of hydrocodone that day. NOT 7.5. 75. I didn't give a flying ****.

If you'd like, Ill moneymatch you sober.

And please, for the love of God, next time someone calls you out on your nerdrage, don't post a link of a smash brothers match. LOL.
Yes, Magik. The next time you get called out about video games on a video game forum, talk about all the beer you drink, so you can look like a kool kid.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Well esca what's important is that you have found a way to feel superior to your fellow players.

Also P4 I didn't see a question

So Xyro let me get this straight, I beat you in 2 sets of MMs but that dosent matter because you beat me in 2 rounds of friendlies? Also you had the super virus on two seperate dates?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I said it twice on the previous page, go have a looksie (that is if you're using the superior 40ppp like I am, if not you'll need to go back a few pages)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So Xyro let me get this straight, I beat you in 2 sets of MMs but that dosent matter because you beat me in 2 rounds of friendlies? Also you had the super virus on two seperate dates?
MOST recent results are the best reflection on ones current skill. And yes, i had all those disease. So if u get to john about a 12 hour trip then i get to john about my diseases.....even though i still won.

Samus>magik>rgv

WAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

shlike

Smash Ace
MOST recent results are the best reflection on ones current skill. And yes, i had all those disease. So if u get to john about a 12 hour trip then i get to john about my diseases.....even though i still won.

Samus>magik>rgv

WAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

5$ mm next time I see you?

shlike

Smash Ace
K. I have no idea when this will be (unless you attend a rgv local). I have a lot of school stuff going on, and traveling for smash isn't exactly practical at this point. Either way 2/3 zss vs samus next time I see you.

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm waiting on Xyro or RT to send me the TIO file from the recent Houston MM-fest tourney.
boy and I thought Dallas was casual city...
Lmao...true. Tourneys shouldn't be counted if their free. Thats just ********. But whatever.

What the ****.... Andy just got **** on by a wolf. Twice. He has no place on our level.

<3 D
Dphat im gonna need u to respond to this claim. And dojo's gone from being our best player to our best troll.

Oh shiii shlike goin IN! =x
But did he go hard?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think the S and A tier together should cover the top 10 players like a normal PR, not just a few with a large B tier. It makes people like d4b8 not appear like a top texas player, because he is.
Putting more people in A tier doesn't really work, nor does taking people out of B tier. Tiers aren't just "Top 10" people, they represent skill gaps. You'll notice a 50 point gap (or more) between the tiers.

Having a top 10 split or separation isn't fair. Assume we split the tiers such that S/A were the top 10. Is Infinity really that much better than Jerm, I mean... they would be in different tiers. You see where I'm coming from. Tiers try to show a gap in skill, not a "1-10, 11-25, 26-50" ordering.

Denti

Smash Master
Putting more people in A tier doesn't really work, nor does taking people out of B tier. Tiers aren't just "Top 10" people, they represent skill gaps. You'll notice a 50 point gap (or more) between the tiers.

Having a top 10 split or separation isn't fair. Assume we split the tiers such that S/A were the top 10. Is Infinity really that much better than Jerm, I mean... they would be in different tiers. You see where I'm coming from. Tiers try to show a gap in skill, not a "1-10, 11-25, 26-50" ordering.
understood! makes sense

Gnes

Smash Master
Lmao @ P4.....if he wants to learn how to improve his suiciding ability he'll be right on track watching your videos.

but seriously, we're talking about kpop

Player-4

See you in 25 years

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I went Fox/Marth at SA and plan to use Marth for bad MUs. Pretty much not gonna use falco anymore so yee Zac fix my ****

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
His grandmother has to die for 20 Hobos in row before he can claim that title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom