• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
All the Marth's are D tier...

Roy doesn't count because he's bad.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Next to Razer and Gnes, we'll put an icon of Ike jabbing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Small tournaments count, Espy. ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
Next to Razer and Gnes, we'll put an icon of Ike jabbing.
We'll put a naner next to yours, considering u've never taken a match off of me.

Also i think dphat(though being a complete azz) is talking about primarily in singles. Still the people in B tier/maybe even C tier can sometimes have a hot day and ****. You shouldnt take anyone lightly. Never know what could happen

Esca

Smash Champion
Also, Zac, id like to be taken off the list. I haven't been to a tournament since HOBO 25, and I didn't even enter singles.

Dojo

Smash Champion
You still got the wrong intentions fool. But you're getting there. You need to get off your school business or you're gonna end up like me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You still got the wrong intentions fool. But you're getting there. You need to get off your school business or you're gonna end up like me.
I need you to go to hobo or phase and win stuff. U MUST B TOP AGAIN

Gnes

Smash Master
lol dont worry...i got u...i was just being silly. I dont have the mindset to play seriously right now though. Though i did get hype from watching Razer vids from ALS. So beautiful.

Ike, I fight for embarassing the best in TX
1 stock of gnes for 9 stocks of d4ba. Lets go go go

Lawl, I didn't know PR counted low tier tournies.
if u gonna troll bro, u should do it correctly.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Gnes I'd rather take the Banana over Ike any day; Diddy is a GOOD character. Losing to the best Diddy not as crucial as beating the best Ike.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Dallas wants to get me, sure. Im kinda low on money though, I'll know late Thursday/early friday if I can go.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey Texas FL is having a PR problem and needs help I love your system but what are some of your feed back on this system compared to a pr baised on opinions and some results?

basically i want you to go to the FL pr and give your input on the discussion. and your feedback on this system here

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
inb4xyrorantsaboutroy

It's good because it's objective, however, it has no decay (yet) so people can stay in S tier forever if no one ever catches up. Until that point though, it promotes activity, but it may misrepresent great players that don't show often (see? Roy_R).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Texas FL is having a PR problem and needs help I love your system but what are some of your feed back on this system compared to a pr baised on opinions and some results?

basically i want you to go to the FL pr and give your input on the discussion. and your feedback on this system here
Its a great system. use it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, even though I'm not officially on yet, can I get an unofficial score so I can see where I am after HOBO?

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom