• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ALL THIS DUN MATTER BECAUSE EVERYONE IS GETTING THE **** FROM MY OLIMAR AT OZZFEST 2 !!!!!!! I DUN CUR WHO IT IS YOUR ALL GETTING THE ****, YOU SEE OLIMAR'S UP-B ITS NOT 6 PIKMIN IS REALLY HIS ***** GIVING YOU THE BIZNUSS AND DON'T YOU DARE GRAB THE LEDGE CAUSE I MIGHT HAVE TO GROPE AND SEXUALLY SEDUCE YOU IRL :embarrass
Lol. Olimar has a detachable ***** that he throws in pieces at his opponents.
What a sick, sick character.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
did i say it was ban worthy?
haha well Metaknight is " NOT FAIR" too so just saying.

Anyways the fact that Bwett beat you with Dedede and used a " NOT FAIR" character doesn't make it legit??(10lols at D3 being not fair, Learn to not get grabbed) Basically its like me playing Dphat but because he went marth on me it was " NOT FAIR" thus he is not better than me....... lmfao thats as wack as it gets. Besides since when was this game EVER fair in the first place??

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
haha well Metaknight is " NOT FAIR" too so just saying.

Anyways the fact that Bwett beat you with Dedede and used a " NOT FAIR" character doesn't make it legit??(10lols at D3 being not fair, Learn to not get grabbed) Basically its like me playing Dphat but because he went marth on me it was " NOT FAIR" thus he is not better than me....... lmfao thats as wack as it gets. Besides since when was this game EVER fair in the first place??
metaknight is in a class above NOT FAIR. Hes clearly broken.

I didnt say ddd is an unfair character(pika/falco beat him). Its just I personally think HIS CHAIN GRAB is unfair( and i can have that opinion). Thats all i said. U assumed the rest.

HYLIAN, BWETT, DOJO: i take back what i said and I apologize. I was being stupid and im admitting it here and now. I messed up and there was no johns for what i said to you guys. The list was fixed and boom thats the end of it.

TO BWETT(again): you had to do what you had to do to beat me that day. I dont like it but i accept it. I apologize for giving you a had time over it.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
This list is so stupid that it even made sethlon mad
Too funny
I like how sethlon told me that dmg and himself didn't take part in this panel
I also want to note to magitek that I know what xyro is saying and you are getting the wrong impression perhaps because he isn't explaining in depth or the general communication barrier that text give because the lack of tones,ability to easily explain and understand misconceptions and knowing the posters attitude irl,I don't think you quite get his complaint due to this and should drop the argument with him :]
Please and thanks,
Any **** the es bee are lulz

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
metaknight is in a class above NOT FAIR. Hes clearly broken.

I didnt say ddd is an unfair character(pika/falco beat him). Its just I personally think HIS CHAIN GRAB is unfair( and i can have that opinion). Thats all i said. U assumed the rest.

HYLIAN, BWETT, DOJO: i take back what i said and I apologize. I was being stupid and im admitting it here and now. I messed up and there was no johns for what i said to you guys. The list was fixed and boom thats the end of it.

TO BWETT(again): you had to do what you had to do to beat me that day. I dont like it but i accept it. I apologize for giving you a had time over it.
Thank you.

This list is so stupid that it even made sethlon mad
Too funny
I like how sethlon told me that dmg and himself didn't take part in this panel
I also want to note to magitek that I know what xyro is saying and you are getting the wrong impression perhaps because he isn't explaining in depth or the general communication barrier that text give because the lack of tones,ability to easily explain and understand misconceptions and knowing the posters attitude irl,I don't think you quite get his complaint due to this and should drop the argument with him :]
Please and thanks,
Any **** the es bee are lulz
DMG participated.

Sethlon didn't, of his own choice I assume. He just didn't post.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Im confused as to why Fliphop is so far down. I thought he went even with gness and is top3 in houston. By all means prove me wrong, but im curious.

Xyro77

Hmm Could be. Never know across Internet, and context not being in depth, i guess i just LOL HARD at anyone saying it "was not fair"
you werent around for melee. I can honestly say that i did not experienced ONE unfair thing during my 7 years of playing that game. If you lose, it was because you were out played(well some times u fall thru pokefloats and pkmn 1) but in brawl UNFAIR happens ALL the time.

NIKE: gness literally gets top 3 at almost EVERY SINGLE event he EVER goes to. That kid is super consistant

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
you werent around for melee. I can honestly say that i did not experienced ONE unfair thing during my 7 years of playing that game. If you lose, it was because you were out played(well some times u fall thru pokefloats and pkmn 1) but in brawl UNFAIR happens ALL the time.
Yup, no denying that, i was not around for melee. Dont get me wrong i do agree unfair stuff happens all the time in brawl, but its part of the game unfortunately :(

Believe me i know all about it, especially being a Lucas/Ness player

All is good now though, the silly list matters not, and we all <3 each other right?!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Not me, I still secretly hate everyone. But I'm just like that. :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
The thing about xyro is if he mained one of the top 5 characters he would be on the top 10 that's why I don't care when he says dumb stuff here

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yes Gnes is more consistent than me in placings. I still take out big names at tournies. YUSH

Bwett

Smash Ace

You've been attacking me pretty consistently ever since I counterpicked you. I understand pride with low tier and how much it sucks being counterpicked, especially while either not having another character or choosing not to have one.

However, I don't understand your personal vendetta against me because I did so. I counterpicked you because your main inherently counters mine. The matchup is too hard when you have as good a Samus as yours behind the controller. As DDD is my secondary, it is a natural choice when you 1 or 2 stock me consistently when we aren't on Halberd or Delfino.

After the large amount of hate that you've shown towards me, my impression of you has really changed for the worse. Despite this, I accept your apology and hope that the subject won't be broached again.

Xyro77

After the large amount of hate that you've shown towards me, my impression of you has really changed for the worse. Despite this, I accept your apology and hope that the subject won't be broached again.
nah it wont be broached again. Im over it.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
If I get paired up vs bwett for the like 9th time in tourney and he does ddd vs me I will swiftly go ddd right back and then we can gay **** minorities and talk about how much skill it takes to cp ddd,bwetts cool for real,I don't like playin him in tourney poor yosheeee

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Broly you were ranked like 16th or 17th but people were complaining a LOT about the list and asked us why we expanded it to top 20, so Hylian just cut off the last 5.

:(

Esca

Smash Champion
After not posting and observing the past few pages, this post is mostly aimed toward Hylian/Bwett/Dojo/ and any other top player doing the arguing, I realize how primative this thread has become. You shun people for insulting, and criticizing you, but who the **** are you to do the same back. The only difference between your insults and ours are that you beat around the bush. I think it's ridiculous that you would even stoop to our level to insult people, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Thank you. Good day.

Plus, I guarantee that I'll **** the living **** out of all of you, in Brawl or real life, so **** you guys and mm me. ******s.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Omg suspect and esca I love you both,esca to answer your question,its like the cliques in middle school lol,if xyro or ozz says something like well see how santi singled out ozz,cuz people will back up santi. Like idk the "cool kids" lulz so he picked on ozz,for fun only of course but the fact remains,the people you are referring to don't realize that the masses don't like them lol maybe its because they are shifty and shady so people treat them the same ,kinda like when you have to justify texas to other states by saying "its ok we aren't all like hylian" and they are then relieved,these are just the facts of the community,escas legit lol,whatever feeling any of us may carry are obviously there for a reason,if anybody gets grief then they brought it up themselves.so cute :]
Also duffman,****face,play me bish

Popertop

Smash Champion
I ****ing hate cliques and I see them everywhere I go and it pisses me off.

Every time I get involved in something I think "Well maybe these people will be different, maybe there won't be that judgemental attitude here" but no it's always the same and it's stupid and I'm tired of it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
After not posting and observing the past few pages, this post is mostly aimed toward Hylian/Bwett/Dojo/ and any other top player doing the arguing, I realize how primative this thread has become. You shun people for insulting, and criticizing you, but who the **** are you to do the same back. The only difference between your insults and ours are that you beat around the bush. I think it's ridiculous that you would even stoop to our level to insult people, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Thank you. Good day.

Plus, I guarantee that I'll **** the living **** out of all of you, in Brawl or real life, so **** you guys and mm me. ******s.
Omg suspect and esca I love you both,esca to answer your question,its like the cliques in middle school lol,if xyro or ozz says something like well see how santi singled out ozz,cuz people will back up santi. Like idk the "cool kids" lulz so he picked on ozz,for fun only of course but the fact remains,the people you are referring to don't realize that the masses don't like them lol maybe its because they are shifty and shady so people treat them the same ,kinda like when you have to justify texas to other states by saying "its ok we aren't all like hylian" and they are then relieved,these are just the facts of the community,escas legit lol,whatever feeling any of us may carry are obviously there for a reason,if anybody gets grief then they brought it up themselves.so cute :]
Also duffman,****face,play me bish
Both of you douchbags were the ones that started calling out people and started to insult as well. Everyone that you guys keep naming havent even insulted you and if they did it was only to defend themselves from you.
How many times do i have to say yes to the money match. You are a nobody. Its a free $30 for me

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Woah calm down 20th best in tx,don't unleash your wrath on me with your powerful ranking skills,I'm not complaining lol I'm just answering questions silly dumbface,I ****in love this ****,I love hylian cuz he's so good at being "the bad guy" its awesomme.props.also furry yiff duff ***** I'm glad that you've decided you've decided to call yourself part of the community but why don't try atleast,to understand your role before I have to show you how much you don't matter,its called being legit baby,maybe you'll get there one day

Esca

Smash Champion
Duffman, did you fully read my post? That's teh reason i said stoop to our level. Lol. If you want to be revered or honored by the smash community, then you shouldn't resort to immature comebacks. Me on the other hand, I don't give a ****. I'm accepted by other groups rather than the smash community, so I don't need this.

You play G&W? I'll $50 money match you. Pit vs G&W. 3/5. Neutrals only.

And now that I look at it, being in the 16-20 seems more of an insult. They said they threw in RANDOM players to get people to travel. Lol..

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Esca I think you need to learn that instead of beating all those top players in MMs that you've done in the last few month you should actually be sucking everyones **** and going to 2 tournaments a year

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmmm Pop, me and Dojo talked a little about the community like some time today. This PR list has truly shown(forgive me U EXPOSED LOVERS) a different side of people. We also talked about how the game is progressively becoming not about how i can beat my opponent but how can I outgay them. The community is really starting to take a turn for the worse. Yeah, this thread has shown how competitive our community really is, which isnt necessarily a bad thing but man, watching Esca and CY throw arguments against one of their own was really hard to read. On the last PR, my bro flip was one spot of ahead me. Instead of posting tournament results and the like, I practiced ALOT, changed my entire style, learned more techniques, studied the character from the bottom up. Now im higher than him, and now its his turn to step it up. Its all about the way in which u look at the PR. I had my own issues with plenty of the lists that the PR have put up yet i have chosen pretty much every time to not say anything. Why? Simply put, the PR is just a collective opinion by knowledgeable players. Its only their opinion, why fret so much. In the period i was ranked 15th in Texas, I took out DMG who was second at the time and almost took out Roy who was first. The funny part, those matches were back to back. At that point i realized that the PR is meant to inspire people to get better, to inspire for smashers to reach for those amazing individuals at the top.

After reading this thread a little more I have a lot on mind. Im starting to really think about why i play this game and what I want to accomplish from it. Though i love this game, its far from perfect. The thing that keeps me going this awesome community that I love, and the lifelong friends that I've made. I hope we as a community we can put all this behind us.

Im not really use to posting stuff like this. This isn't mean to bash anyone in anyway, I just had something I needed to get off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom