• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I thought he didn't actually post that. I had to go verify it myself.

Take actually posted that.

I just....

I just don't know ....

what is this ...
I don't even ...

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I just laughed,cried,fell in love,came all over my room,forgot about my hatred for white people, ate the rest of my pringles,cried. And proposed to suspect all in one page of text
Btw will you marry me suspect
Gea that list is all wrong and you have no friends

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even

Suspect

Smash Hero
Of course i will Kailo, ill use the money i win from esca to buy you one of those plastic rings
*no homo*
<3 Esca
*no homo again*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think all of that tough love made him snap.

Nice job.

Suspect

Smash Hero
People need to leave noah alone

wait till there needs to be another ark and see if yall get on

Esca

Smash Champion
Broly, what relevance does that have dude?

Come on, how old are you?

GROW THE **** UP.

NEXT TIME I SEE YOU AND HAVE MORE THAN 6 DOLLARS FOR THE WEEK I'LL MM YOU YOU ****ING PRICk.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Santi: I'm sorry to hear bro. :( Things will get better.

@Esca: I can only laugh at the statement Take posted up.

Also after reading a few pages of this topic I honestly can vote on not having a PR for TX for a while. I mean come on, we are the motha flippin Dirty South. The coolest and possibly the best place to be at period. We can't be disgracing ourselves with matters as such. Lol, I know Tx can step it up over this little behavior and see that everything on this topic and board is bent soley around a game (What Dojo mentioned earlier). I know I'm not good enough to understand most of the feelings towards this PR by you pros, but what I see is Tx losing its "cool" rep from this. EVERYONE loves TX. They love the players, the host, the scene, everything. I didn't want to sound like the little brother of this whole thing, but I had to put in my 2 cents. I doubt anyone would listen/look at this post cause what do I know? I'm just a lowly Smasher from San Antonio. xD

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Ima be honest tho,esca its a ****ing game,don't get butthurt just cuz your myspace friends list aint big as the cool kids son,scrub up.
You act like you are a top player and go around challenging mms and not ever showing up at tournaments then when you lose which is every match,you john about how your mom is dead,guess what,it gets old,maybe if you weren't such a **** up she wouldn't have wanted to OD .grow uo you whiney *****,I'm tired of you causing problems this isn't a place where you can come in and express your opinions ******,this is a god **** video game forum,and if you can't respect that then you need your ******* beat down.just get the **** out

Broly

Smash Lord
i read up earlier posts and found that xyrro thinks i dont deserve to be in this list. even though i live 6 hrs away, and beat great names in mms like hylian, lain, ozz. he also keeps johning for royr when royr himself didnt even john 4himself. i give you so much respect yet you wanna diss my skill? 20 dollar MM at SA or next hobo...idc, i love to prove people wrong...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Ima be honest tho,esca its a ****ing game,don't get butthurt just cuz your myspace friends list aint big as the cool kids son,scrub up.
You act like you are a top player and go around challenging mms and not ever showing up at tournaments then when you lose which is every match,you john about how your mom is dead,guess what,it gets old,maybe if you weren't such a **** up she wouldn't have wanted to OD .grow uo you whiney *****,I'm tired of you causing problems this isn't a place where you can come in and express your opinions ******,this is a god **** video game forum,and if you can't respect that then you need your ******* beat down.just get the **** out
Seriously, stop now. That is extremely too far.

Nike.

Smash Hero
@Santi: I'm sorry to hear bro. :( Things will get better.

@Esca: I can only laugh at the statement Take posted up.

Also after reading a few pages of this topic I honestly can vote on not having a PR for TX for a while. I mean come on, we are the motha flippin Dirty South. The coolest and possibly the best place to be at period. We can't be disgracing ourselves with matters as such. Lol, I know Tx can step it up over this little behavior and see that everything on this topic and board is bent soley around a game (What Dojo mentioned earlier). I know I'm not good enough to understand most of the feelings towards this PR by you pros, but what I see is Tx losing its "cool" rep from this. EVERYONE loves TX. They love the players, the host, the scene, everything. I didn't want to sound like the little brother of this whole thing, but I had to put in my 2 cents. I doubt anyone would listen/look at this post cause what do I know? I'm just a lowly Smasher from San Antonio. xD
Santi was kidding

Marth boards needed a confidence boost

And your too late for the drama

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hello gentlemen.

I have a bigger ***** than you all. Good day.

Esca

Smash Champion
Your right, DoJo.

DMG, I'm sorry mastuh. I'm so so so so sorrey mastuh. I'll nevuh call you groun beef again, i promises it.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Where did this whole Flip quit argument came from anyway. I missed TWO tournies back to back. I think it was like hobo 15 and ozz fest 2 or something. Missing 2 in a row means I magically quit. But yeah, still my HOMEBOY Gnes will continue to improve at a faster rate than me since he has more players to play with since all the better players of Houston live in the south. (Shut up razer you're in the south foo) Myself on the other hand, hardly practice with other people, so I try to base my tatics on what people do online and perfect that. Two different play styles yet we are, what I think still equal... Yeah I can still beat all you guys GWHAHA with my no real practicin' self

Keith lets hang out at UH one of these days you ***.

error13

Smash Journeyman
eww.... i hate that i have an MK
on my characters.... but i know its there
because i used him against hylain in swat
when he double blind picked me i just used him
cause he (has a good match up over all characters) is good

i dont normally ever play him in tourneys lol
but i dont like double blind picks sorry hylian =/

and thank you for thinking im
good enuff to be on the list =D

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
You guys this list is seriously a big deal.this is not something to joke about,I used to be just an average tx smasher but then I told some girls I was dojo,not I get ***** from 10 girls a day,you obviously don't understand the impact of this list and you should all take it more seriously,this is getting out of hand,whether we are big macs or jumbo jacks we are still texans and this childish nonsense about a video game needs to stop,you better start taking this seriously.in the mean time I'm gonna enjoy being dojo,king of the south for a whole glorious month and even if I start losing when mk gets banned the only thing that matters is I **** you all. Carry on

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Some of you are taking this way too seriously in my opinion. I guess my opinion doesn't mean much to a lot of you, but that's ok.

I understand that this is the internet and people insult others without thinking about it(I'm guilty of this just as much as others) but do we really dislike each other that much? I can't think of any single person in texas I wouldn't love to hang out with. I used to not like Sandtrap at all, but we both got over it. Hell, last time I played with him we were both laughing and enjoying ourselves.

That's one of the reasons I love texas. You guys are so ****ing fun while staying competitve at the same time. We don't need to flame each other to death. We just pick on each other instead :).

We really don't need this drama.

How many people here even want this list to keep going? If it causes bad relations between texas smashers, then I would rather not have it up. I think we can improve more by having fun with each other, rather then being at each others throats the whole time.

If people want the list down, or want someone other then me to run it then just let me know. It's cool either way, I just want you guys to have fun and keep improving.

This is kind of off the subject now, but something I keep noticing and feel like pointing out:

All of you are ****ing amazing. Seriously, I've noticed soooo much improvement in every person I've played semi-recently. The rate at which the majority of players in texas are getting better is astounding when compared to just a few months ago. Keep that **** up. If it feels like you are not improving much, it's probably just because everyone else is improving as well :). If you feel like you hit a wall, talk with some different good players. Ask them to play some games with you and point out things you could improve on. Simple advice works suprisingly often.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Never ask DMG for advice, all he tells you to do is camp more.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
@xyro:if only they did their job,
At any argument to me and xyro:do better/let someone who cares more/has more time do it then and shut up.
Just insert one of those into your response as my comback,or whatever I got bad englishes
Point is you ****ed up,lol,not my opinion just read the last 20 pages :] jus sayin

Esca

Smash Champion
Nah, it was me. I'm accountable for 75% of the past 15 pages. I'm sorry for this as I realize what the **** I've been talking about. I also realize how childish it was and I know my reputation has fallen in most of your eyes, and I would like to rebuild it.

I miss Planet Zero being the tournament spot. I miss the days when I'd go to a tournament and not know who most of the players were. I miss everyone unanimously hating Jeremy_Feifer. I miss back when we'd go to Whataburger and get food. I miss when we'd have trouble fitting 100 people into the building. I miss thinking Kalo was a ******. I miss thinking Wolf was broken. I miss the old atmosphere where we were all having fun. I miss making fun of Dphat coaching d4ba. I miss eating cinnamon. I miss watching Sexy legs win every tournament. I miss the way everything used to be.

I'm sorry guys.

*Agrees with Hylians post*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Some of you are taking this way too seriously in my opinion. I guess my opinion doesn't mean much to a lot of you, but that's ok.

I understand that this is the internet and people insult others without thinking about it(I'm guilty of this just as much as others) but do we really dislike each other that much? I can't think of any single person in texas I wouldn't love to hang out with. I used to not like Sandtrap at all, but we both got over it. Hell, last time I played with him we were both laughing and enjoying ourselves.

That's one of the reasons I love texas. You guys are so ****ing fun while staying competitve at the same time. We don't need to flame each other to death. We just pick on each other instead :).

We really don't need this drama.

How many people here even want this list to keep going? If it causes bad relations between texas smashers, then I would rather not have it up. I think we can improve more by having fun with each other, rather then being at each others throats the whole time.

If people want the list down, or want someone other then me to run it then just let me know. It's cool either way, I just want you guys to have fun and keep improving.

This is kind of off the subject now, but something I keep noticing and feel like pointing out:

All of you are ****ing amazing. Seriously, I've noticed soooo much improvement in every person I've played semi-recently. The rate at which the majority of players in texas are getting better is astounding when compared to just a few months ago. Keep that **** up. If it feels like you are not improving much, it's probably just because everyone else is improving as well :). If you feel like you hit a wall, talk with some different good players. Ask them to play some games with you and point out things you could improve on. Simple advice works suprisingly often.
other than those last 5(which you took off, thank you) and error. The list looks great. Would you CONSIDER adding more panelists?

esca: the next time you come down. WHatAbuger time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm always up for considerations.

Throw some names out for new panelists and I will take a look at them and talk to the other panelists.

Currently the panel consists of:

Hylian
Sethlon
Dojo
DMG
Fogo
UTD Zac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom