• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
We all know how much xyro likes to **** things that are 2 weeks old,
Ok error then money match me with your mains and then when I beat you we can have fun,ill buy you some french fries you can tell me GG and say wow my wolf is good and ill say thanks,then we can be friends,******
i want fries...=/

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i thought valley was el paso. my mistake. ill add valley in with el paso cause there is alot of you guys.
are you kidding me? We are 12 hours apart from each other and you think we're the same city? You shouldn't be looping us in together because theres a lot of us. Theres a lot of us because we're two different cities.

Sounds fair to me.
How in the world does this sound fair? You want him to pick up a character in 2 weeks against a character you've been using for over a year?

You should let him use pit or peach since you consider those match ups neutral that would be a lot fairer even though its still your main vs his 5th/6th character. You could just pick peach for him and he'll accept if a 5% advantage is to much for you.

edit: kailo I hope your going to back up your trash talking because we all pretty much decided we'll be at final smash in 2 weeks. If you can't travel the 2-5 hours to get there then you better not open up your mouth again about us not traveling often enough.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
...anyway..
Suspect,cell had regeneration teleportation and would know brolys blatant weaknesses imo due to the time paradox becuse if they exsisted in the same reality he would have broly cells.so idk
My wolf has done more things than half those people on the list,if you want to know ill tell but I have exactly no reason to want to brag.cuz I'm not tourney viable as a player.you want some you can have some

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
...anyway..
Suspect,cell had regeneration teleportation and would know brolys blatant weaknesses imo due to the time paradox becuse if they exsisted in the same reality he would have broly cells.so idk
My wolf has done more things than half those people on the list,if you want to know ill tell but I have exactly no reason to want to brag.cuz I'm not tourney viable as a player.you want some you can have some
I want to hear these stories kailo because I've never heard of you beating infinity lee martin razer dojo hylian and sethlon in tournament or MMs like FDM and error have.

error13

Smash Journeyman
lol ill accept but i dunno if
i wanna do just olimar, cause i can
chain grab tl with IC flawlessly
thanks to my friend who mains tl lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How in the world does this sound fair? You want him to pick up a character in 2 weeks against a character you've been using for over a year?

You should let him use pit or peach since you consider those match ups neutral that would be a lot fairer even though its still your main vs his 5th/6th character. You could just pick peach for him and he'll accept if a 5% advantage is to much for you.
He said mid tier of my picking and i picked DK. He will either win or he will lose. Its no big deal, it wont prove ANYTHING either way. If he loses, its cause he dont use DK. If he wins, its cause DK has a slight advantage on samus. If he wants to cancel thats fine as well, i aint gonna hold it against him.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
If you meant just tourney matches then yeah I have taken them from hylian gnes royr stiltz haven't played lee or dojo dmg the rest are listed or idc,this is an edit that I'm putting before my original post,I'd just like to note that I don't give a **** about el paso or rgv cuz u all just suck peoples ***** lulz
Besides 3 stocking you at hobo11 with wolf in friendlies after you,gj beat my marth

I can take matches from all cept dojo who I haven't played and haven't from infi out of one meeting,I have however gotten props from seth and lee the others idc,I have recorded me beating sk92 2-0,2 weeks ago I took matches(friendlies) off of dehf and hugs horrible wolf matchups,beat fiction 2-1,beat dsf last dec. In a 3 dollar mm,am 3-0 vs bear bwett and dphat 1-0 vs 3k cyphus and jerm 1-1 vs light and flip I beat px in the friendly he requested,force stiltz to go mk in the day multiple times so that's like saying force infi to go mk,and prob other things too so idc,no,I don't give a ****

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Besides 3 stocking you at hobo11 with wolf in friendlies after you,gj beat my marth

I can take matches from all cept dojo who I haven't played and haven't from infi out of one meeting,I have however gotten props from seth and lee the others idc,I have recorded me beating sk92 2-0,2 weeks ago I took matches(friendlies) off of dehf and hugs horrible wolf matchups,beat fiction 2-1,beat dsf last dec. In a 3 dollar mm,am 3-0 vs bear bwett and dphat 1-0 vs 3k cyphus and jerm 1-1 vs light and flip I beat px in the friendly he requested,force stiltz to go mk in the day multiple times so that's like saying force infi to go mk,and prob other things too so idc,no,I don't give a ****
I don't remember getting 3 stocked by a wolf at hobo 11 but w/e I throw away tournament matches if i have to face error :laugh:

Error has beaten bear in tournament 2-0 IIRC and cyphus twice already. FDM also beat px in a tournament match and split with dmg.

Getting props and winning friendlies isn't the same as winning against those people in mms and tournament.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Ok well it doesn't matter how many times you beat bear and cyphus,I'm not afraid of px who doesn't do any gay tricks and lost to me when he challenged me,and dmg has been slacking lately,this isnot my opinion this is what I hear,so yeah obv he aint **** son,cuz I have more than a few tourney wins and mm wins with ****en wolf baby,I'm legit son,arti,it was in the hotel,remember?we hung out etc ,I was nice,like I always am,learn how the community works plz before you get mad at someone who was polite,tsk tsk,anyway I'm legit and don't give a ****

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
This thread has turned into El Paso and The Valley vs The World, lol

And <3 Santi for suggesting me a few pages ago.

I like the new list; Gnes definitely deserves the 3rd place spot more than me with the way I've been playing lately. I'll see you out-of-town guys at Zac's birthday bash right? :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
Broly would destroy him to the point where he couldnt regenerate from anything...just like gohan did.

Broly

Smash Lord
honestly, cell can outsmart him...it also depends on the stomach weakness...if its there cell wins, if not, no broly is to powerful w/ green shield

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good to see that mostly everything serious has kinda faded away in here.

I need to learn more about this game. I feel like getting more involved now.

error13

Smash Journeyman
This thread has turned into El Paso and The Valley vs The World, lol

And <3 Santi for suggesting me a few pages ago.

I like the new list; Gnes definitely deserves the 3rd place spot more than me with the way I've been playing lately. I'll see you out-of-town guys at Zac's birthday bash right? :D
better be working on that meta young man
cause im working on something for him =D

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I think the fact that gohan killed cell because of gokus death messing up the time paradox,if goku was dead then there would have been no reason for cell to be alive in the future and then come back and if you understood the odd dbz time paradox then you would understand,he was destined to die without goku being alive just like if goku had died from heart disease and 17/18 took over.
But anyway that's what the regeneration initially was also,not from picollo but from the fact that unless goku was dead cell couldn't die,when gohan almost killed cell and then he came back ,right before the self destruct,goku realised this,the reason he took him where he did was because it was an "other-realm" and the effects vary etc basically I mean he did what he was supposed to and goku would have died even if cell didn't kill him from the blast,point is cell its technically invinciblew

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I said he was invinvible but let's not get carried away,cell may be good but he aint from el paso or rgv,he aint EL PASO and RGV good

iLight

Smash Lord
Uknown:hey what's up your from cs?have we met?sorry if we have,I use wolf how bout you?
I = light.

i can't remember that time you counterpicked me to FD at hobo 12, I picked sheik and you picked snake. REMEMBER?! you CAMPED the ****! out of me! lol but <3's other than that

I have absolutely NO idea what you just said.
thats because your too slow! broly is amazing at this game I wouldn't ever mm him because i don't want to lose

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
thats because your too slow! broly is amazing at this game I wouldn't ever mm him because i don't want to lose
I'm pretty sure that it's because I'm so ****ed fast that I lapped him several times and barely got to hear the words.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I wish I remembered my matches with espy 2 months ago when he 2-0d me in tourney,I just remember waking up getting molested and falling asleep a shell of my former self,no johns but,I just wish I remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom