• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
August 14-15, that's right. TWO DAYS, BABY! I hope to see all you Texas cats there... Hopefully I can squeeze a couple more Texas trips in beforehand.

You guys are severely lacking in the Weegee department...
We have two weegeez if i remember right.
Just chic and I

and i hardly count since i cant travel too much.

Once i get a job though, i will be able to carpool with friends, so soon enough we should be seeing a weegee uprise ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't worry Dphat, he'll quit Marth after I run away from him.

He'll switch to MK though.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
We already got too many trashy marths in texas, gtfo. Nah I'm just kidding, can't wait for you to get here always good to see new people. Anyways when are you arriving in texas.

lmao I play marth/mk/dedede

I might come visit my girlfriend next month but i'm moving there next year for college.

@dmg: I love campy matches. so its fine ;D and i strickly go marth vs wario :]

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I think Pax might make the top 15.

I think Broly is good enough to be top 15 (currently around 13-16 IMO) and Pax is the best in the RGV.

He never travels with us, but he's coming to FS6. Lets see how that turns out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom