• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I think I would be more likely to camp the f*** out of someone, let alone everyone.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
they are different.

Fax plays like G&W or something
That was a coincidence. Pax has been Pax for years and played Melee and everything.

Fax came into our crew late when we were already competing and he got good fast with G&W and started placing well...

....Then he just disappeared.

Yeah they are two different people lol.

iLight

Smash Lord
you should go fogo, your probably won't have to fight me and dphat again. that would be cool right? that means you could up-tilt the crap out of all the other mk's and maybe end up on the pr's =]

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
didnt ya lose?...i never lose to ya in a series utd
$5 MM?

With the exception that I was about to get DQ-ed from teams because I was playing a friendly and had to end it quickly, I don't think I should have lost this game. Doesn't really bother me, it wasn't tournament and no money was on the line.

EDIT: In response to the following post, <3

Broly

Smash Lord
look, i like you utd. i dont want to create a war between us cuz ur a cool guy. ill accept ur mm, but this isnt hate.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
other than espy, your the one i wanna take down the most, beah...
Wait, what?
Why in the world would anyone want to beat me into the ground? I ****ing play Sonic.

It's like going hunting in the woods and looking for a rabbit in the middle of a herd of bucks. There's much better people you should try to be bringing down a peg or two.

Not to mention you main Sonic's 2nd worse match up.

Take the hunting scenario, and instead of a rifle, you have a rocket launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom