• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
@Red Shadow: Just make sure to let every TO know how your tag is spelled during registration to avoid this kind of problem. You see how something so minuscule can cause big problems if you don't. I do the same, so I don't end up with "BigBoss" or the like.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Everybody, for that matter. It would be most kind of you not to register as "Turbo," when you're listed as "Sonic King," or "Player-4," when you're listed as just P4, etc. These are just the ones I remember from my last tourney. If you're name has a chance of being misspelled, just tells us how to spell it. A couple of extra seconds couldn't hurt :)

Reizilla

Which reminds me, can we get a list of all the one-timers. There could very well be some duplicate tags there that are holding points from people.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Man stfu. How are you gonna fail me on the great troll post I expected from you. Urgh that annoys me.

Reizilla

I think the PR only lists players that entered two or more events.
Yeah, but all those other names are still in the files and wrong names would only show up if they were entered wrong twice, so there might be a "reizilla" or "ultimaterazor" in there or something, that's getting passed over and needs fixing.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can't wait until next update.

Will you be explaining the points we got from Whobo? Or will we just have to deal with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom