• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

Poor CY. :(
why poor me? -_- the guy hasn't gone to any tournaments that I've attended which was like, everything back in the day. but anyway go to the next HOBO and we can MM. I'll even give you two to one odds on your money. I'm just a scrubby D tier and you're some godly B tier player that started playing this game in 2009. You should surely beat me.

also illmatic yes the Trill match is still on lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
hype.

and guys - stop arguing over dumb stuff like this.

CY played actually more than you have Dakpo. He just did it before you started playing.

No one is really in the wrong here. It's just the fact that you two are arguing over something pointless and stupid when you haven't even met each other.

You are both chill - that's mainly the only reason why I care.

CY

Smash Ace
I heard Shlike was better. :troll:
danggggggg I beat shlike in tourney so this should be cake.

was a long time ago and shlike is 10x better now lol but still!

dakpo if you didn't intend your post to have any "ill will" then maybe you should of worded it differently or chosen a different route.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Shlike is a strong player.
I wont deny that

Edit: just started? hmmm i just started playing offline a year ago, if thats what you mean
Double Edit: also, i never brought who has played longer lol kthxbacktothreadtopic

CY

Smash Ace
Shlike is a strong player.
I wont deny that

Edit: just started? hmmm i just started playing offline a year ago, if thats what you mean
Double Edit: also, i never brought who has played longer lol kthxbacktothreadtopic
damn bro you started a year ago? LOL faillllllllllllllllllllllll ******, **** you. I was three stocking all of Amarillo while you were still in diapers.

jk <3

Smoom77

Smash Master
...is D4BA not retired?

btw, i don't wanna go back and read why pools aren't added. someone tell me.

sheikamaru

jive
sure feel sorry for those cats that payed all that cash for whobo :X maybe if pools did count... more people would come to tourneys :D

Nike.

Smash Hero
Omgggg Megafox beat K Prime, Poltergust, and Espy in the first set of grand finals at a tourney today.

The meatriding he's about to receive is going to be huge.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
One issue is, a lot of people don't try in pools and give it all they got. Not to take anything away from him, but for example, Holms beating Dojo in pools. Maybe it was 100% legit but from what i saw it didn't look like Dojo was fully into it. Which is the approach many players take when it comes to pools

WTF Nike!!! That's amazing!!

z00ted

if you are in tournament - no johns

pools is tournament

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
One issue is, a lot of people don't try in pools and give it all they got.
Like Illmatic just said. There's really no excuses for that. If you're not gonna go 100% all the time, then you'd need to prepare for whatever consequences.

z00ted

what about pools skews PR results!?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom