• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Zac what I meant to ask was - will you be telling us how many ELA points you gave to our opponents that we beat/lost to?

When will the next update be?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zac what I meant to ask was - will you be telling us how many ELA points you gave to our opponents that we beat/lost to?

When will the next update be?
1) It's kinda complicated, but if you trust I'll scale it right, then why does it matter ;)

2) I have to rewrite my program to include a few things, so not tomorrow at least. Maybe I'll do it over the weekend.

EDIT, it would be nice to have a list of all of the OoS players that made it into the final bracket (looking at your Xyro :D)

_D._

Smash Apprentice
theres pot bonus from the convention and you guys are right by us. The turnout could be atleast +50

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You obviously don't get Zac's post ~_~

This is the wrong place to ask, go to a regional city thread like the Houston or Dallas thread, not here in the PR thread

sheikamaru

jive
Sooo..pools dont count that,means peeps will sandbag more? Better chance for me to clear on up outta the pool then..though I dont think ill b subject to any pools with all the local tourneys ill b headed to

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'd imagine saltyness and rage been around for a long time ;P.

Tempt:

1. to entice or allure to do something often regarded as unwise, wrong, or immoral.
2. to attract, appeal strongly to, or invite: The offer tempts me.
3. to render strongly disposed to do something: The book tempted me to read more on the subject.
4. to put (someone) to the test in a venturesome way; provoke: to tempt one's fate.
5. Obsolete . to try or test.

*dictionary.com lulz!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
who knows? If Sync gives Zac the file in time, I'm pretty sure Zac could include it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom