• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Yeah, megaman, pac-man, animal crosser, Geno, ridley, mewtwo, isaac and bomberman are just some of the people who would be popularly demanded (most likely) and friends of Nintendo (for 3rd parties at least, like megaman, geno, pac man and bomberman)

Of course, thats not to say that others like the Dog from Duck Hunt, King K. Rool, Ballon Fighter, Sora, and others wouldn't make it.....(look at Mr. G&W and R.O.B........)
Isaac just doesn't need a single thing on his side because he just should (and probably will) be in SSB4. He no go, I be mad. Not sure Pac-Man is all that popular.....or AC......or Geno for that matter.... I think his ship sailed..... Nobody's complaining about him anymore.....

K. Rool is not a R.O.B./G&W........ The dog? Yeah he's DEFINITELY one of those..... Balloon Fighter would be kinda cool I guess, I don't have hate for him......Sora..... Yeah.... um no thanks...?...

ChronoBound.......I just know I've heard that name before.....but I don't know where....

Clownbot

Smash Lord
PMM, don't forget that Isaac is being replaced by a new protagonist in GS3. Sure, Isaac has a good chance atm, but when SSB4 is actually announced....

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Isaac has been in both the games. Who exactly is the new protagonist? Isn't it supposed to be his son? If it is Isaac will show up in that.....unless......he's.....dead....

Isaac shoulda been in Brawl, Sakurai knows why he wasn't though.....

I say Isaac would get in over.......Name?......simply because.....well I guess it's not simple.....but like I said he no go, I be mad....

Mowrt620

Smash Journeyman
In a box filled with peas 300 feet below ground
Isaac just doesn't need a single thing on his side because he just should (and probably will) be in SSB4. He no go, I be mad. Not sure Pac-Man is all that popular.....or AC......or Geno for that matter.... I think his ship sailed..... Nobody's complaining about him anymore.....

K. Rool is not a R.O.B./G&W........ The dog? Yeah he's DEFINITELY one of those..... Balloon Fighter would be kinda cool I guess, I don't have hate for him......Sora..... Yeah.... um no thanks...?...

ChronoBound.......I just know I've heard that name before.....but I don't know where....
I never said Geno or AC were necessarily DEMANDED, but they're big in the whole nintendo scheme of things. And how dare you say no to sora near an over-obsessed KH fan....(cue the dramatic chipmunk!)

Hero Dude

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I have composed a roster. It is made of characters who I think will be in.
Notice, it isn't a wishlist. That means these are my honest oppinions of who will be in.

Mario:
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr.

DK:
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- King K. Rool

Yoshi:
- Yoshi

Wario
- Wario

Legend of Zelda:
- Link
- Zelda
- Ganandorf
- Toon Link
- Tingle*

Metroid:
- Samus/ZSS
- Ridley

Retro:
- Pit
- Ice Climbers
- ROB
- Game & Watch
- Sukapon*

Kirby:
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King DeDeDe

Pikmin:
- Captain Olimar

Star Fox:
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal

F-Zero:
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh

Pokemon:*
- Pikachu
- Pokemon Trainer (Same)
- Mewtwo
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario
- 5th Gen. Pokemon

Fire Emblem:
- Marth
- Ike
- New FE Lord

Punch-Out!!:
- Little Mac *

Golden Sun:
- Isaac

Earthbound:
- Ness
- Lucas

Third Party:
- Snake
- Sonic
- Travis Touchdown
- Megaman

Notes:
Tingle will likely represent his own series.
There is no way to tell which Retro characters will make it.
I don't think Little Mac is Retro anymore.

Things I wish where differant:
I want Yoshi, Wario, and Pikmin to get new reps.
While Yoshi and Wario have lots of chracters that are important enough for a spot, while they aren't likely.
(Pikmin will likely get one or two in its confirmed sequal.)
Possible characters for those 2.

Yoshi:
Kamek
Baby Mario

Wario:
Mona
9-Volt
Kat & Anna
Ashly

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Okay. I have composed a roster. It is made of characters who I think will be in.
Notice, it isn't a wishlist. That means these are my honest oppinions of who will be in.

Mario:
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr.

DK:
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- King K. Rool

Yoshi:
- Yoshi

Wario
- Wario

Legend of Zelda:
- Link
- Zelda
- Ganandorf
- Toon Link
- Tingle* As much as I hate him and want others, good universal decision

Metroid:
- Samus/ZSS
- Ridley

Retro:
- Pit
- Ice Climbers
- ROB
- Game & Watch
- Sukapon* I don't think Sukapon will make it..... Maybe Lip....

Kirby:
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King DeDeDe

Pikmin:
- Captain Olimar

Star Fox:
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal

F-Zero:
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh

Pokemon:* Not much of a problem here
- Pikachu
- Pokemon Trainer (Same)
- Mewtwo
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario
- 5th Gen. Pokemon

Fire Emblem:
- Marth
- Ike
- New FE Lord Really? A place-holder?

Punch-Out!!:
- Little Mac *

Golden Sun:
- Isaac

Earthbound:
- Ness
- Lucas
Maybe Claus (Masked Man) will get in....just maybe
Third Party:
- Snake
- Sonic
- Travis Touchdown eh?
- Megaman

Notes:

While Yoshi and Wario have lots of chracters that are important enough for a spot, while they aren't likely.

Yoshi:
Kamek
Baby Mario & Baby Luigi, No point otherwise

Wario:
Mona
9-Volt
Kat & Anna No Captain Syrup? She's possible. Oh and quick note, pretty sure there's only one N. That was a friendly correction.
Ashly
Comments are in bold...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

Mario:
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr.Yeah, I feel it will most likely either be him or Paper Mario

DK:
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- King K. Rool Another good call, the only other character I can see getting the third DK spot is Dixie Kong

Yoshi: (Yes, I only see Yoshi with one character)
- Yoshi

Wario (See Yoshi)
- Wario

Legend of Zelda:
- Link
- Zelda
- Ganandorf
- Toon Link
- Tingle* (Tingle is the only Zelda character left that makes sense to include, and I agree there is a good chance he will be included under his own series

Metroid:
- Samus/ZSS
- Ridley

Retro:
- Pit
- Ice Climbers
- ROB
- Game & Watch
- Sukapon* (Sukapon is a Japan-only Retro character, however, it would not surprise me if he was included in Smash 4)

Kirby:
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King DeDeDe

Pikmin:
- Captain Olimar

Star Fox: (Why does Star Fox have more characters than any series that is not Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon?)
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal

F-Zero: (Contrary to popular belief, a second F-Zero character is not a shoe-in for Smash 4)
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh

Pokemon:*
- Pikachu
- Pokemon Trainer (Same)
- Mewtwo I have a feeling that him and Lucario will be the ones fighting for a spot in Smash 4)
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario
- 5th Gen. Pokemon (I don't like placeholders, however, considering how Sakurai pretty much said that the Pokemon selection part of the roster has tight control by the Pokemon Company, it is a pretty safe bet assuming the next posterboy Pokemon is something that can be made playable)

Fire Emblem:
- Marth
- Ike
- New FE Lord (We have nothing to indicate that Intelligent Systems has the same level of control over the Fire Emblem character selection that the Pokemon Company has, however, if they do, then again a placeholder would be a good choice. The only other logical choice besides a placeholder is Roy)

Punch-Out!!:
- Little Mac * (The only thing stopping Mac is that the new Punch-Out bombed in Japan)

Golden Sun:
- Isaac (There's a good chances that the Golden Sun character will be the main protaognist of GS3)

Earthbound: (Thankfully, you were able to realize that Mother does not deserve or need three playable characters)
- Ness
- Lucas

Third Party: (The selection here is logical based on the present information, however, Travis is not the "star" Snake is, so Suda 51 would really have to be on his hands and knees to get a niche third-party character like Travis Touchdown in what is now the biggest fighting series).
- Snake
- Sonic
- Travis Touchdown
- Megaman

Notes:

Yoshi:
Kamek
Baby Mario

Wario:
Mona
9-Volt
Kat & Anna
Ashly
Specific comments in bold.

I agree with pretty much everything except giving Star Fox four characters (is Star Fox really on the same level as Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon? No it is not, not by a long shot). Also, F-Zero may or may not get another character depending on whether the series is still dead by the time Smash 4 begins development (the last F-Zero game was released in 2004). Also, a placeholder (like you did for Pokemon and Fire Emblem) is not a good spot to input in when basing a roster on present circumstances. Also, Pokemon might not have six slots. Other than that, it is pretty good educated guess at what we will likely see in Smash 4 based on the current situation now.

Also, as of the present, I do not expect any newcomers for Yoshi or Wario.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Oh darn, ChronoBound, I respected you. Why did you hafta say "is Star Fox really on the same level as Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon? No it is not, not by a long shot"? By his roster they're not anyways....... Why do people always bring up the "Let's not put Krystal in there, that would make SF even with Mario."? They're only a step behind right now anyways.
What's wrong with Pokemon having 6 slots?
Everything else I pretty much agree with...kinda...

btw, I've heard your name somewhere before, but I'm not sure where......anything that would ring a bell?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Oh darn, ChronoBound, I respected you. Why did you hafta say "is Star Fox really on the same level as Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon? No it is not, not by a long shot"? By his roster they're not anyways....... Why do people always bring up the "Let's not put Krystal in there, that would make SF even with Mario."? They're only a step behind right now anyways.
What's wrong with Pokemon having 6 slots?
Everything else I pretty much agree with...kinda...

btw, I've heard your name somewhere before, but I'm not sure where......anything that would ring a bell?
Star Fox does not deserve four characters. I am tired of Star Fox fans thinking they are ENTITLED to a newcomer every Smash game. Heck, there is a good chance F-Zero is going to be stuck with one character next time as well. Why should Star Fox have four, yet F-Zero have one?

Also, you probably heard of me before because I was the one who posted the entire Brawl roster before the game was released. I also was a big roster speculator back during the pre-Brawl days.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Star Fox does not deserve four characters. I am tired of Star Fox fans thinking they are ENTITLED to a newcomer every Smash game. Heck, there is a good chance F-Zero is going to be stuck with one character next time as well. Why should Star Fox have four, yet F-Zero have one?

Also, you probably heard of me before because I was the one who posted the entire Brawl roster before the game was released. I also was a big roster speculator back during the pre-Brawl days.
SF is good enough, they should get another character and so should F-Zero. The thing FS has over FZ is that they have a game that's newer if I'm not wrong. It's also easier for Sakurai to come up with moves for SF characters.....but hopefully this time it won't include the following: Blaster, LANDMASTER, Reflector, or a Speedy something. Falco was different, Wolf was different by much more, and Krystal could be completely different. Krystal deserves a spot. So does any F-Zero rep, Samurai Goroh probably.

Yeah I think that's where I've heard of you. Were you the one that came up with the beta Brawl roster and the Roy-Mewtwo Brawl roster?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
SF is good enough, they should get another character and so should F-Zero. The thing FS has over FZ is that they have a game that's newer if I'm not wrong. It's also easier for Sakurai to come up with moves for SF characters.....but hopefully this time it won't include the following: Blaster, LANDMASTER, Reflector, or a Speedy something. Falco was different, Wolf was different by much more, and Krystal could be completely different. Krystal deserves a spot. So does any F-Zero rep, Samurai Goroh probably.

Yeah I think that's where I've heard of you. Were you the one that came up with the beta Brawl roster and the Roy-Mewtwo Brawl roster?
Yes, I was also the person that came up with those theories.

Also, please tell me what Krystel DESERVES a spot? And don't use arguments such as "female" or "moveset potential".

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Yes, I was also the person that came up with those theories.

Also, please tell me what Krystel DESERVES a spot? And don't use arguments such as "female" or "moveset potential".
Well that clears that up.

Ya mean "why Krystal...."? well any character could deserve a spot if they can do something with it.

Hero Dude

Smash Journeyman
Lets not discuss this AGAIN.
For pokemon I had really not a clue what to put, applying Mewtwo/Lucario and the number of slots.
I also didn't know what to do to the SF series. Krystal is an important character to the series, but I don't see her replacing anybody.

P.S. The Isaac thing deosn't matter. He takes priority. Kinda like Marth.
You predicted the entire Brawl roster, before it came out?
If so, I want to see YOUR SSB4 roster.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Lets not discuss this AGAIN.
For pokemon I had really not a clue what to put, applying Mewtwo/Lucario and the number of slots.
I also didn't know what to do to the SF series. Krystal is an important character to the series, but I don't see her replacing anybody.

P.S. The Isaac thing deosn't matter. He takes priority. Kinda like Marth.
You predicted the entire Brawl roster, before it came out?
If so, I want to see YOUR SSB4 roster.
I did not predict it. I simply looked at a bunch of rumors and noticed some intricate connections between them, and put together the roster from there.

Also, I did not post my Ultimate Probably Playable Character for Brawl Analysis Topic until Dedede had been unveiled so by then, most of the newcomers for Brawl were already known (the only unknown newcomers by then were Olimar, Lucario, R.O.B., Wolf, and Toon Link). I made a lot of educated guesses based on a variety of factors and rumors going on at the time.

Secondly, I think it is too early for me to make a proper guess as to what Smash 4's roster will be.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am eager to hear what he says as well.
Ignore my Smash 4 Project group, I have put that thing on hiatus for a while, and no one has posted there in a month. I probably will not revive it. However, the assorted essays part of it and the character speculation part of it will both come back next year.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Star Fox fans do not think they are entitled to anything. I've never met a Star Fox fan who felt that way.

Remember, Sakurai picks characters based on their own worth. If you look at sales and how the series have moved up and down over the year, you'll see most of the additions don't make sense. Mario has four characters despite it's size. Star Fox gets another despite declining sales. Donkey Kong gets one more character despite it's sales. F-Zero has an anime now and is still stuck with Falcon. Earthbound got one despite being a niche series. Metroid still has only one despite the resurgence of the series.

There is no correlation here. Sakurai is probably picking characters on their own merit. Also, there are more ways to represent a series then just characters.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
She's a popular character within her franchise. That at least deserves a mention.
Krystal has many people who despise her as well. Many Star Fox fasns I have seen are disgruntled about Krystal and often compare her to Shadow (as in a character that made their first apperance when their franchise started declining in popularity and quality).

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
How many times have I heard that before? ;)

There are a lot of people who rank the fourth generation of Pokemon as the worst yet (and these same people may or may not think everything since the first generation is garbage). Yet we still got Lucario, a representative of the fourth generation, as a playable character. Then there's Tingle, another character that seems to have a polar fanbase. Do you feel the same way about him?

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
There was one good SF after Krystal imo, Assault. Also imo, it was the best. I guess I can't say much though since I only have 64, Adv, Assault, and Command...

Pokemon games never really got "bad" just jumped the shark a little, that would be 4th gen imo.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
People who support Krystal usually fall into two groups.

1: people who wants a character who wouldn't be a clone of Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

2: furries who want to yiff her.

I am in the first group but I just don't think Star Fox deserves to have four characters. That's why I don't mind replacing Falco or Wolf with Krystal. But I wouldn't be upset if she wasn't playable in SSB4 since I am not a fan of Krystal anyway. The only franchise that is not Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon that deserves four characters is Donkey Kong.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I missed a lot of fun! Anywho:
Hero Dude said:
Hi roster cool roster
Wow, of all the prediciments so far this is by far one of the closer to logical ones. I must say If we got this as the roster or something similar that I wouldn't be disappointed. It has Sukapon and Isaac. Overall; I agree, SF Is the only series I'm shaky on.

Why does she deserve a spot? Because she's an important character to the series (And the last character of the SF Series that's important and will work) To complete off the series. Really, why shouldn't every series have all It's viable reps to complete it off...Well until it gets new viable characters (As in main important characters to the series)? (Well, outside of Poke/FE because that's ever-changing)

She was heavily wanted in brawl: I really can understand that people would want other series given some attention, but this is Smash Bros - Rep's are hardly determined by sales (Heck, stage representation does a better job at that :laugh: )

Why should Mother, Star Fox, and FE Have 2-3 when F-Zero and Metroid have one?

...I don't really have much to explain there; I wouldn't consider Samurai Goroh/A second F-Zero rep a "Shoe-in" But a series that have been neglected for a while often seem to get attention next game. (See: Kirby)

I was playing Brawl last night. Know what SSB4 should have? MOAR challenges! It just feels so satisfying to get a reward for clearing a challenge.

Cruel Brawl is cruel. I still haven't defeated 5 and 10 enemies to clear two challenges!
No no no: We need challenges like kirby's air ride. Imagine 120 Challenges for stadium.

That's why I don't look too much into liklihood for characters, retro or not. In Smash, anything can happen.
3. In the final co-op event match where you fight the entire roster, Wolf is the last character you fight, who appears even after the guest characters.
Last unlockable

I have written in the past that Sakurai's original planned roster for Brawl had Mewtwo and Roy on it, but later in development got swapped for Sonic and Wolf.
Just a note: Sakurai said all of the roster was finished in the end of 2005 (Discluding Sonic) Thus meaning that he did think of Wolf at one point.

Also, Wolf may have been last minute to program back in but he wasn't a clone. The main point is that they were considered and still made it through (Falco made it twice) - Why? Because they're important characters to there series.

Hey, guys. For those of you interested, I have just started a social group just for gameplay discussion. Best of all, everyone's welcomed to join.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1678
Awesome. I'll be sure to join and discuss. :)

If Pokemon is getting four or five slots on the character select screen, one of them will be Pikachu. There is no doubt about it. So the remaining three or four slots are up for grabs.
PT And Jiggs are for sure returning. Last two...I don't really know. I know one's at least going to a pokemon not repping the first gen.

Ness/Lucas is the most pathetic attempt at decloning ive seen.
Uh, they aren't clones. Only moves they share are these:
Stick/Baseball bat (Lucas's moves out faster but has a lower knockback)
PK Fire - Lucas's doesn't rack up damage and helps recovery, ness's racks up damage.
PK Thunder - Lucas's recovers faster and doesn't kill well but can combo well, Ness's only hits once, recoveries slower, and hits with massive knockback when you aim at an opponent.
PSI Magnet - Lucas's can damage and is rather far away than ness's, also available for recovery.

And the rest they have generally different playstyles. Lucas's is more combo, Ness's is hit and run/Grab. Lucas/Ness do not need to be an alternative costume of one another; That'd be like saying Mario and Luigi should.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Metroid does not have one character. It has two, remember? Samus and Zero Suit Samus. Yes, they are the same character story-wise but they are two completely different characters moveset-wise. And hey! At least Zero Suit Samus does not take up space on the character select screen so she is not wasting any space.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
People who support Krystal usually fall into two groups.

1: people who wants a character who wouldn't be a clone of Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

2: furries who want to yiff her.

I am in the first group but I just don't think Star Fox deserves to have four characters. That's why I don't mind replacing Falco or Wolf with Krystal. But I wouldn't be upset if she wasn't playable in SSB4 since I am not a fan of Krystal anyway. The only franchise that is not Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon that deserves four characters is Donkey Kong.
Jajajajaja

Aren't we overgeneralizing here, Arcadenik? I know you said "usually," but still. I want Krystal because I like her as a character and think she would be awesome in Smash, bringing an unprecented style to the game.

Metroid does not have one character. It has two, remember? Samus and Zero Suit Samus. Yes, they are the same character story-wise but they are two completely different characters moveset-wise. And hey! At least Zero Suit Samus does not take up space on the character select screen so she is not wasting any space.
Why should we be looking at this as to who is clogging up the roster screen. That doesn't change the amount of playable characters, nor the amount of space in the game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just find it annoying that some people still don't think Metroid got a new character in Brawl. At least Zero Suit Samus is a better choice than Dark Samus. Even Sakurai thinks Dark Samus would be a clone of Samus based on what Dark Samus's trophy read.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just find it annoying that some people still don't think Metroid got a new character in Brawl. At least Zero Suit Samus is a better choice than Dark Samus. Even Sakurai thinks Dark Samus would be a clone of Samus based on what Dark Samus's trophy read.
That trophy showed he knows little to nothing about the series. A majority of the information in the trophy description has been contradicted in both Echoes and Corruption.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Dark Samus looks like she would be just a slower/heavier/stronger clone of Samus. That's the first thing that came to everyone's minds (everyone, meaning people who did not play Metroid Prime 2) when they first saw Dark Samus. Dark Samus is literally a clone of Samus - just combine the Metroid Prime's corpse and Samus's Phazon Suit and mix them in the Phazon pool.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That still doesn't justify the blatant inaccuracy in the trophy description.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Wait.... if you did not disagree with what I said about Dark Samus... then the supposed "inaccurate" trophy description would have to be justified. Sakurai does not have to give every detail about each character. The best Sakurai can do is give a brief outline for each character.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wait.... if you did not disagree with what I said about Dark Samus... then the supposed "inaccurate" trophy description would have to be justified. Sakurai does not have to give every detail about each character. The best Sakurai can do is give a brief outline for each character.
With Dark Samus, you would THINK she'd be identical to Samus, but evil, but the two fight very differently with different moves.

Sakurai may not have to give every detail for the characters, but they should be accurate. He said the two were identical in every way and that her origins were unknown. The former was disproved in Echoes and Corruption, and her origins were revealed partially in Prime and fully in Corruption.

Dark Samus isn't the only one with an inaccurate description. Wolf's trophy mentions that he knew James McCloud, but there is only one line in the canon series that remotely suggests that.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Can Dark Samus charge and shoot? Can Dark Samus fire missiles? Can Dark Samus screw attack? Can Dark Samus roll into a ball and drop bombs? If she can do any of these even though she can do different things, she would have ended up as a clone of Samus anyway. Toon Link is proof of that.

n88

Smash Lord
Ridley is cuurently the only real candidate from Metroid. Adding Dark Samus or an Other M character before Ridley would be like adding Shadow Mario or Daisy before Bowser. It just doesn't make sense. He's by far the second most important character to the series, he's crazy popular, and Metroid having a third character would be absolutely fine. He's not taking an undeserved spot.

The only thing Ridley has going against him is balancing/programming issues. When questioned about Ridley, Sakurai said that if the programmers put their best efforts into it, it would be possible, but Ridley would be a little slow. I take that to mean that Ridley would have to be made uncharacteristically slow in order to balance him properly. Personally, I don't see what the issue is, since Sakurai has taken artistic license with pretty much every character on the roster, but w/e. AND NO. HE IS NOT TOO BIG.

But, yeah, DS probably would have been a clone. It doesn't really make that much sense, but that's the most likely scenario.

Paper Mario Master

Smash Ace
Oo Metroid, Fun discussion. Anybody think we'll get Ridley AND another Metroid character?
Ridley is first on da list. People were just that upset, weren't they? Then maybe Dark Samus? Weavile?(sp?) Sylux?(sp?)

Doesn't Weavile have similar technology/weapons to that of Space Pirates? Idk much but I'm pretty sure..... I'd want that....well just because.....Space Pirates would be too generic, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom