• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys, what would think if SSB4 would include a program 'Smash Design' on your computer, so you could design a character or a stage to upload that in SSB4.

And what about instead of 'Final Smash' by catching the 'Smash Ball', you could get three Super Smash Moves, One Final Smash Moves, and ONE FATAL SMASH MOVES.

Here's what would it look like, you got Energy Percentage, below your damage percentage, the maximum of Energy Percentage is 100%. Here is how would you activate your Super Smash Moves, Final Smash Moves, and FATAL SMASH Moves.

SUPER SMASH LV.1 = 25%
SUPER SMASH LV.2 = 50%
SUPER SMASH LV.3 = 75%
FINAL SMASH = 100%
FATAL SMASH = If one of the character is down with one stock, you can activate your FATAL SMASH Moves and destroy that character, completely.

That will make SSB4 into half Power Stone, and half Guilty Gear(or Samurai Shodown what would you call).

Rick from 'Splatterhouse' game should be available in SSB4, because 'Splatterhouse' game came from TG 16, Arcade, and SEGA Genesis.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
SSB4 definitely needs Mihama Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. She won't be in it, of course, but it would be too awesome if she were.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
In Mother 3, you realise new PK by getting to a certain level, walking around a few steps, then getting a fever.
Once you have a fever, you cannot dash. After a certain amount of movement, the fever will go away and your character will realise the PK.

Acquiring Flash is very random and hilarious.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
SSB4 definitely needs Mihama Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. She won't be in it, of course, but it would be too awesome if she were.
I do not think so, because the girls from Azumanga Daioh would be useless in the game, including Osaka.

Now I prefer Megaman, Zero, AX, Sigma, and Vice in SSB4.

What about the 'Capcom' Characters like 'Street Fighters', and 'SNK' Characters like 'King of Fighters', that should be good in the SSB4.

LSDX

Wah!
*Wonders where SmashBrosMike has been for the last couple of pages*

Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I'll join in:

SSB4: TOP 5 CHARACTERS

1).Geno
2).Roy
3).Mewtwo
4).Balloon Fighter
5).Takamaru

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I prefer Osaka.
Osaka is also quite awesome. And although she is awesome, and although my favorite Azumanga Daioh character is actually Yukari, I think, as a Super Smash Bros. character, Chiyo would be the most awesome hands-down.

(Where "awesome" is pretty much defined as "hilarious".)

I do not think so, because the girls from Azumanga Daioh would be useless in the game, including Osaka.
The clever part of it being a Super Smash Bros. game is that it need not be at all realistic, and such usually-non-combat-worthy characters as Chiyo are able to be balanced with the rest. Unless by "useless" you mean "of no added value", in which case you don't seem to realize the ridiculous amount of awesome that her inclusion would entail. :p

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
In my opinion, there should be no characters from arcade fighters (MK, KI, SF) in Smash Bros, ever.
It's funny. Had Nintendo, ya know, never sold Rare, and Rare became a binding property of them, KI (Killer Instinct) characters could have been possible. Hell, my wishlist for Melee was pretty much all Rare characters except for two (Pit from KI ([Kid Icarus this time, not Killer Instinct] and King Dedede), including Joanna Dark, Banjo & Kazooie, at least one Killer Instinct rep, & Diddy Kong (since Rare made Donkey Kong what he is today...relevant). Of course, absolutely none of them happened.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Even though it would never happen, Spider-Man would be perfect for Smash Bros.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Top 5 list? I'm kind of big on some new third parties.

1 - Mega Man (I will cry forever and kill a dozen parakeets a day for 20 years if he doesn't get in.)
2 - Bomberman (He feels like such a perfect fit to me.)
3 - Crono (The greatest game ever to grace the gaming world deserves a rep in Smash.)
4 - Worm Soldier (Yeah, from the Worms games. Too awesome!)
5 - Ray 01 (After third parties... Custom Robo definitely needs more love than an Assist Trophy.)

Dang, that was harder than I thought. I wanted to keep going. This probably ain't for real, because I'm sure I forgot someone...

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
^Haha, someone who thinks Leon would be cool, too
=)
Snake vs Leon would be epic.
Samus can join too, since she's got missiles

LSDX

Wah!
I remember when there was talk of Leon being in Brawl due to the unreliable IMDB voice cast. That quickly got erased.

...I also remember reading that Geno was going to be voiced by the voice actor of Ness. :'(

(>._.)>

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
geometry wars can be an assist trophy.. :p shapes would spread across the screan and if you dont wanna get hit u can either attack the shapes before they get to u or dodge them... and the shapes that fly throughout the screen do the same things they do in the game.. :D lol

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Leon and Ashley tag-team? She'd be dead weight...unless she wears her trusty suit of armor!

I remember when there was talk of Leon being in Brawl due to the unreliable IMDB voice cast. That quickly got erased.

...I also remember reading that Geno was going to be voiced by the voice actor of Ness. :'(

(>._.)>

I remember when the VA for Krystal was leaked for Brawl...it gave me so much hope! :urg:

I remember when the VA for Krystal was leaked for Brawl...it gave me so much hope! :urg:

geometry wars can be an assist trophy.. :p shapes would spread across the screan and if you dont wanna get hit u can either attack the shapes before they get to u or dodge them... and the shapes that fly throughout the screen do the same things they do in the game.. :D lol
Something like that would make for a crazy stage background. I'd probably have trouble keeping my eyes on the fight.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
My Top 10 for SSB4.

1. King K. Rool
2. Ridley
3. Black Shadow
4. Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
5. Paper Mario
6. Waluigi
7. Mona
8. Lyndis
9. Meowth
10. Dixie Kong

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
So have you guys heard? Mario's gonna be in SSB4!

It was good of them to put Mario in as fan service despite the fact his games are on a big decline, he'll never match Sonic.

Then again, that new game that came out was pretty sweet. . .

YOSHI THE DINOSAUR
Really I see. Of course Mario is going to be in. He's Nintendo's Mascot.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
If Capcom finally decides to pony up for the next Smash here are my picks:

1. Zero ( Denied Brawl and TvC. Thanks, Inafune)
That's not fair to Inafune. In a NP interview on MM9, Inafune said he wanted Mega Man (well, not Zero, sure, but close enough, if not better) in Brawl but was never approached by Sakurai. Sure the chances of Zero making it in before Mega Man, X, or MML's Rock are slim (unless you count Mega Man Zero), but Inafune would put at least one of them in in a heartbeat had he the chance.

TvC, that's another issue.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
In order from most wanted on down

Mega Man
King K. Rool
Mewtwo
Saki
Little Mac
Dixie Kong (I'd prefer that Diddy + Dixie "Ice Climbers-esque"combo we could have gotten in Brawl)
Sylux
Bowser, Jr.
Animal Crosser
Isaac

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Here's my top 5 for SSB4:
1. Krystal
2. Krystal
3. Krystal
4. Krystal
5. Krystal

Roihu

Smash Ace
Really I see. Of course Mario is going to be in. He's Nintendo's Mascot.
Way to completely miss the sarcasm.
So have you guys heard? Mario's gonna be in SSB4!

It was good of them to put Mario in as fan service despite the fact his games are on a big decline, he'll never match Sonic.

Then again, that new game that came out was pretty sweet. . .

YOSHI THE DINOSAUR
O EYE C WUT U DID THAR
In order from most wanted on down

Mega Man
King K. Rool
Mewtwo
Saki
Little Mac
Dixie Kong (I'd prefer that Diddy + Dixie "Ice Climbers-esque"combo we could have gotten in Brawl)
Sylux
Bowser, Jr.
Animal Crosser
Isaac
This is actually one of my most agreed list for new characters for SSB4. Not perfect, but pretty **** close.

Here's my top 5 for SSB4:
1. Krystal
2. Krystal
3. Krystal
4. Krystal
5. Krystal
So, who's the number 6?... or who's the next number that is not named Krystal or anything that implies it's her?

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Big Krystal Fan aren't ya.
I sure am. However, I don't oppose Geno or Ridley being in SSB4.

So, who's the number 6?... or who's the next number that is not named Krystal or anything that implies it's her?
Krystal is the only one I care about being a newcomer in SSB4. Well, I slightly want an AC rep and Geno, but I wouldn't mind if they weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom