• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Sheik Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I can link you up with tournies tomorrow :< not now cuz I'm on my ipod

PREJOHNZ: Lol my last tourney I had such a bummer day, I should just audit that whole tourney xD (it was the one that bumped me off the PR .-.) I'll link my other tournies tomorrow though

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol.

10tristanwins

EDIT: so what is the cutoff for tourney results? Would my recent success be accounted at all?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Yay, I have some pretty solid results then, and more on the way! w00t! Can't wait for these for these first rankings regardless if I'm on them or not. This'll be loads of fun for the community.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
S=saviors
L=Legacy

His response to Kenni's post made me chuckle a little.

Yeah I have a feeling with this panel, and this will be even more true with me on it. Won't be doing much of favoring. Its really going to be about proving how good you are not word of mouth or cool looking vids verus your friends. If you play well and place well and show us you'll 100% be recognized.

But like wise if you are an amazing sheik but you aren't out there proving it at tournies you aren't gonna be placed higher than people who are.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I know; this is gonna be fun. Looks like I can't submit fun friendlies with me and RedHalberd anymore lol.

You gonna make it to the RxGaming tourney James?

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
<3 is to good!!!

I played this cat one to many times to know he's the real deal
(even if he doesn't like IC, sorry pal :))

He's a smart player that can truly advance Sheiks meta game, and his strong faith in his character has made me to believe Sheik is a "Diamond in the rough" waiting to wreck havoc.

I know fore sure he'd be a strong asset to the panel you guys are putting together!

Best of luck Sheik mains, I hope things go well. I look forward to the advancement of Sheik's Meta game.

Miss playing your Sheik <3!
You down for a MM next time we meet!?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
X-Factor! When you come back to FL, we also gotta play! You are just an awesome guy and your IC's are sick people that doesn't afraid of anything! We must chill for sure man!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
The only reason he isn't placed is because this is for US Sheik rankings. I believe right now the Sheik boards would agree that Armada has the highest level Sheik at the moment.

Come to think of it, does Armada actually have an account. I'd love to see him post in here!

-dMT-

Smash Lord
If recent successes count I'd like to remind the panel of my recent 1st place at a relatively local tourney of 21 players. Not much at all, but I figure it is something. I used Sheik exclusively for the entire tournament.

Will be attending bigger tourneys in the area with bigger names as they come.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
If recent successes count I'd like to remind the panel of my recent 1st place at a relatively local tourney of 21 players. Not much at all, but I figure it is something. I used Sheik exclusively for the entire tournament.

Will be attending bigger tourneys in the area with bigger names as they come.
Yea this is true PR are determined by recent tourney sucess, so like what i said some pages ago, DMT should be 1

:D

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
<3 is to good!!!

I played this cat one to many times to know he's the real deal
(even if he doesn't like IC, sorry pal :))

He's a smart player that can truly advance Sheiks meta game, and his strong faith in his character has made me to believe Sheik is a "Diamond in the rough" waiting to wreck havoc.

I know fore sure he'd be a strong asset to the panel you guys are putting together!

Best of luck Sheik mains, I hope things go well. I look forward to the advancement of Sheik's Meta game.

Miss playing your Sheik <3!
You down for a MM next time we meet!?
MM the best IC in new england? NO WAY I'm a sheik.
lol, but seriously, even with money on the line we aren't gonna get in that mind set playing each other I think. It'd have to be a tourney match. I'm always down to play though, you should come down for winterfest I'll house you.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
DMT-make sure you submit who your competition was so you can be judged accordingly. I've won every single local tourney I've gone to, but I'm not even submitting those because the competition was so miniscule.

Cross-you're good, place well, get ranked. I don't leave the MW for tournies sorry :<

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Yea the competition wasn't anything to brag about. The videos of the grand finals I submitted to the Video Critique thread already.

Well upcoming tourney data should be a better measure.

Anyone know of any NYC Brawl tournaments coming up? At least before mine.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hey does anyone here have plans to go to pound 4?

edit: it might be another good chance to compare....especially since I can't go to winterfest (School johns)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Here are my results:

August 09 Most Powerful Shinobi- 9th of 42
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241296. Results on page 18 >.<.
No bracket either .-. Beat Akashi, JBlan, 18spikes, and Folk. Lost to Kirk and Ryzen

September 09 MPS- 9th of 31
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8371829
No bracket sorry .-. I beat Oro, Red Ryu, and Magic Josh while losing to Arty and DLA

October 09 Most ANGRIEST Shinobi- 13th of 31 (the one I did really bad in >.<)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252003
Beat spongejordan, lost to akashi and meneil .-.

Eh what the heck I'll throw in some locals.

WSBT I- 1st of 9
Local, no page .-.
I beat Buuda in finals and GF

Hartland Tourney 13 (the first and only one I went to) 1st of 57
http://www.hartlandlibrary.org/teen_link_pages/games.html (entered as Nathan, it's the one at the top of the screen.)
Beat Red Ryu, Magic Josh, Dietz, and a bunch of no-names.

I have additional sources/people to vouch for me if you don't believe me. Thanks for your consideration :D

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
recent success will most definately be counted
I am so against this. >.>

What does "recent" mean anyway? There should be some sort of cut off date. how about everything from this week and on? i suppose its up to the panel. I'm betting they haven't even spoken yet. one of y'all should talk to Ankoku as he gets **** done (not to say that you guys don't =x).

Tristan_win

Not dead.
True we haven't, I'll send a pm out to all the members to get the ball rolling after I kick my Windows XP installing and management test in the balls.

edit: can't gotta work on homework that I forgot about.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I have all my tourney results on the Zelda boards. I'm going to assume that we're gonna have a place either on thread or another to sumbit all our results right?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I guess we can post our results on this thread, but I think another thread will make things a lot more organized.

I think that the oldest results we can submit should be the beginning of October. :)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
lol. everyone will be starting at the same point. Do your best everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom