• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I do agree with you two, it's up to you if you like items on, or off. But if you want to see who's best, you should take items off.
I argee. You can have fun with or without items. It's all personal preference. Anyways, does anyone find Pit's Final Smash weird because I don't. Oh and the Franklin Badge is an interesting addition.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
I like Pit's Final Smash. It fits his character, so I don't see why anyone's complaining.

And I agree with what colbusman said about the Franklin Badge. That'll b useful in casual play for sure... providing I can get to it first...

~rh

Smash Lord
I like his FS, also. The only thing that I could think of that would be considered to be his final smash is if He unleashes arrow barrages. And that would be extremely broken.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Sigh... This was a great thread once...
XDXDXD Until people started saying random **** to get attention....*cough* sucking toes *cough* ><

Edit: Also, after downloading the Metroid Prime 3 Preview channel on my Wii from Nintendo, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there's gonna be something similar (with newer trailers) for Brawl in November or around then. Looks as though Nintendo is adding extra advertisements for their big name games.

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
Edit: Also, after downloading the Metroid Prime 3 Preview channel on my Wii from Nintendo, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there's gonna be something similar (with newer trailers) for Brawl in November or around then. Looks as though Nintendo is adding extra advertisements for their big name games.

I hope so. Think the Metroid Channel will just *pop* disappear after MP3 releases?

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
For those of you who care, my opinions are as follows...

:::pit's FS= :)
:::Franklin badge= :) :)
::: Metroid Prime Preview channel= :)
:::possibility of future SSBB Preview channel= :) :) :)

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I'm so seeing Ikes FS this week >_>. Its kinda EXPECTED since Sakurai is bombarding us with this Ike and Kid Icarus stuff, yet he hasnt updated his own creation but once.

Also, I have a weird idea, as an item, they can have temporary mobiles that shoot. They can like, get destroyed as soon as hit or something.

Croco

Smash Lord
I like Ike more, but this is neat. I'm just mad that this lower's Lucario's chances....this is the G&W of Brawl! XD
I don't know about that.
Expect even more crazy characters as time goes on. and it doesn't lower Lucario's chances. We really don't know how many characters are in Brawl anyway. It could be in the 60s for all we know.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Freakin awesome! Pokemon trainer is a great addition! Squirtle! yay.

They're finally giving the original Pokemon the justice it deserves...><

A different evolution for each of the 3 starters

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I saw the WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING! thing and I thought it would be a new Mother character. but sakurai outsmarted me, I must admit.
Now you make me want Ness and Lucas even more! :(

Good addition, just disappointed it was Charizard over Blastoise; Blastoise pwns so f***ing much! XD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm so glad that Charizard is now playable through this character. I wanted to play as him but I never thought I'd be able to.
Well since you make awsome psots and are super awsome, and are super quote and sigable, I'm happy for oyu! :) Also, Charizard is my 2nd favorite Pokemon, so this makes me hapyp! :) Now this explains the lack of Pokeball Pokemon information! :laugh: This is more proof Brawl is going to be diffrent from Melee! :)

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I like this.

BTW, to those that thought this was totally unexpected, and nobody would predict this, you might not believe me, but my friend did, he knows nothing about Smash, but he said that there should be a Pokemon trainer in it that doesn't fight, but calls on Pokemon for him/her.
I was like, "Okay...(mutters) idiot", but actually I think this could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom