• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Ness fanboys rejoice! A sign form Earthbound! I think the Franklin bound will be REALLY useful guys that go for items alot.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Ohhhhhh snap the Franklin Badge. As an Earthbound fan this is huge for me.

For those that don't know, in Earthbound it was the required item needed to go up against the Blue Blue Cult leader. It reflected his lightning that he usually casted on those that opposed him. And it reflects PSI Thunder when used as well.

I wonder if this means Ness will return (cause I'd be pretty **** mad if he used Lucas).

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
ugh...would sakurai spare us these BS updates and just confirm peach already!!

frankling badge?

gag me....

haha sry folks....i;d be fine with all these updates....if peach was already confirmed...thrilled even

but i was really looking forward to peach this week...and all i;ve gotten is a bunch of crapola!

sigh
lol

BentoBox

Smash Master
...Peache -is- already confirmed. What are you crying about. Seeing her in pics is more than enough already to eliminate any doubts.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
ugh...would sakurai spare us these BS updates and just confirm peach already!!

frankling badge?

gag me....

haha sry folks....i;d be fine with all these updates....if peach was already confirmed...thrilled even

but i was really looking forward to peach this week...and all i;ve gotten is a bunch of crapola!

sigh
lol
Peach sux.

So ZSS normal B = falco blaster? It kinda looks like that...
Not really. In Zero Mission it was a stun gun, but you also charged it to some degree. It really doesn't resemble Falco's laser too much.

More than likely her stun shot from Zero Mission. I mean, it wouldn't make sense if she didn't have it.
I agree.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Pretty boring updates all week... 2 items, music, and 2 attack updates. Please let next week be better! Why do they call the game, Mother? It doesn't relate to the game's story.

¿Que el freak es con Mother?

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Pretty boring updates all week... 2 items, music, and 2 attack updates. Please let next week be better! Why do they call the game, Mother? It doesn't relate to the game's story.

¿Que el freak es con Mother?
it would've been a decent week without the music:)

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Franklin Badge? More like "hai guise, Ness are in these fi-tan gaem."

Edit: Also I love how Kirby wears it on [top of] his head.
Edit edit: I forgot Kirby is only a head.

Rash

Smash Ace
I'm surprised we didn't get a character profile this week; first time in 9 weeks
Which makes me guess that they'll start off next week with, guess who? That's right, Ness!

Of course, we didn't get Peach the following Monday after the Subspace Emissary, so you never know.

ssx3master1

Smash Cadet
Which makes me guess that they'll start off next week with, guess who? That's right, Ness!

Of course, we didn't get Peach the following Monday after the Subspace Emissary, so you never know.
No, silly goose. Think like Sakurai (if that's even possible for someone who isn't Sakurai). He confirmed Peach in the video and has kept us on our toes by not updating her on the site yet. Then he confirms some Mother involvement. And now were all craning our necks looking for Ness.

What would Sakurai do? I'd guess on Monday we're gonna get a big princessly slap in the face.

Edited for wit.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
still, i like this item. i mean i've never really like the mother series, even in smash, but this item i like. it's nice i can shoot projectiles back at people without having to use fox or have great timing with the shield

Spazznid

Smash Cadet
This week was alright, (could've been MUCH worse) although I am able to be satisfied by even the smallest brawl update. I even love it when they just expand on a character we already know about, it just makes me more excited about the game. I do hope they include a new character update next week, maybe peach, ness, etc. (although it would be a dream come true there was a peach/daisy double update *crosses fingers*)

Personally, I see myself using this item to its full potential, although I have no problem using reflection moves but this particular badge seems like a selective type of invincibility star-like item. the perfect defence from someone who relies on ranged combat he he he.... :)

Rash

Smash Ace
This week was not bad at all other than the Smoke Ball. People complaining over no Peach profile this week should be happy she was even shown in a screenshot.
Precisely.

What are character updates anyway? One profile picture, four screenshots, and a little bit of text. I don't really understand why seeing Peach in the Subspace Emissary video isn't viewed as the superior way to confirm the character.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
personally, i hope they confirm the iceclimbers, as ness, peach, and falcon have already been hinted at, i'm starting to fear the exclusion of the climbers.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I item I don't think it's as lousy as the smoke ball item, it sure was a boring week of updates, hopefully next week we'll actually get some useful info like Peach, Ridley, Cap'n Falcon and some more game modes and stages

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well of course. compared to last week, i think any week would of sucked.

but i actually enjoyed it. the items were ok, and i love getting a final or a moveset. and i have to say the music is great, just cause it's so addicting

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
music was alrigh,t but the Pit smash update as well as the lousy smoke ball were not amusing to me at although I did like Ike's moveset, I don't know why alot of people don't like music updates, I mean there are some of the best VG composers working on it which is a reason I really like them

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Even though this is one of the "even playing level" items and its kinda stupid, I just had a fun Idea:

Very high appearance Franklin badges with characters that use projectiles. I wonder if they'll fix the black hole glitch?

Sony

Smash Apprentice
well im not saying it sucks im just saying that its gonna be weird cuz like im used to playing regular smash and brawl looks all 3-d idk im gonna stick to ssbm and only play brawl for fun...

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Items!? How cool! I know how much I will use those...Items are for bad kids.
<Sigh> When are people gonna learn? FYI, items are not "for bad kids". Items are for people that want to use them. You don't like items? Fine, turn them off. But don't then turn around and say that no one else should use them either. I understand why they are not used in tourneys, but we should still be allowed to use them for casual play if we want to. It's our choice...

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
<Sigh> When are people gonna learn? FYI, items are not "for bad kids". Items are for people that want to use them. You don't like items? Fine, turn them off. But don't then turn around and say that no one else should use them either. I understand why they are not used in tourneys, but we should still be allowed to use them for casual play if we want to. It's our choice...
agreed. i mean when i have buddies over, i always ask if they want items or not, and i have fun either way. i mean, if you don't like items, don't tell us we shouldn't use them
I do agree with you two, it's up to you if you like items on, or off. But if you want to see who's best, you should take items off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom