• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Smash Champion
After Diddy's rocket barrels and peanut guns get destroyed do they come back or are the permanently gone like Wario's bike? His special up seems to be pretty good offensively but leaves u open if your trying to recover.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Man, WTF, they are making Diddy's special moves kinda...idk, I like them, but still...
It doesn't seem Diddy is getting quite as much as he deserves. I mean, his peanut guns "EXPLODE"? WTF? Lol, but its better than nothing, A LOT better, and I'm not going to say another word on this unless you guys provoke me lol...
Don't say 'be greatful' or anything cuz I am. So there. lol

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Finally, Metakinight's updated after like 2 months later lolz

Diddy's special moves look ok to me. I'm not that crazy about that. lolz

Sandy

Smash Champion

If wave dashing is still in the game.. The ice transformation would be neat.

*gets flamed by Dylan Tnga*

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
O.o wow, awesome week of updates so far...Mario's new moves are a surprise as well...

It does absolutely no damage—it’s just for sending opponents great distances. You can even charge it up while shielding. It’s best used in critical moments.
This officially proves that shields are in fact in Brawl (there were some doubtful threads...), and who knows what else can be charged while shielding?

T.T

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I hope they have another pokemon stage (not like pokemon floats either), cuz Pokemon stadium is probably going to be almost exactly the same as last time... I like it, but you know...
also... it seems like the team is sticking with the first 150 (or 151 ??) pokemon more than any of the others...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Wow. This is a dream come true. We get to pick a selection of music. I love you. Who? Everyone. Because now I get to listen to great Kirby tunes!! This is a fair bit of news...you all agree?
edit: I love the pokemon stadium theme as well. Hehe

Nordique

Smash Rookie
Yessir, that's pretty cool.

I hope there's something from Amazing Mirror for Kirby, myself, as well as some more good Metroid music.

IllidR

Smash Champion
This officially proves that shields are in fact in Brawl (there were some doubtful threads...), and who knows what else can be charged while shielding?

T.T

Not that i question shields or don't want them in. But that doesn't prove anything. Shielding could just be a term he uses for blocking (maybe without a bubble though i hope not.)

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman

Not that i question shields or don't want them in. But that doesn't prove anything. Shielding could just be a term he uses for blocking (maybe without a bubble though i hope not.)

Good point, I jumped to the conclusion there WERE shields, and forgot about shielding in general....Maybe my inner wants influenced my post. >< (Although shielding without a bubble would be cool)

The main point of what I was trying to say though, was about how you can charge up things while shielding. I'm looking forward to all of the knew techniques like this that Brawl has to offer.

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Lyn as an AT, eh? Interesting...I guess a female Fire Emblem character may not happen now...(a playable one, that is).

(Where'd everybody go? This thread used to get tons of posts every night...) ><

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
Man, when I saw Lyn, as was like, "OMFG!!! LYN!?!"

But the site was loading slowly, so I couldn't tell whether she was playable or an AT, so I was like, "Please be playable! PLEASE BE PLAYABLE!!!!"

And after that, the item emblem loads up and I was like, "****!"

Oh well, at least she's in the game and we can still see some badass battojutsu. :(

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Man, when I saw Lyn, as was like, "OMFG!!! LYN!?!"

But the site was loading slowly, so I couldn't tell whether she was playable or an AT, so I was like, "Please be playable! PLEASE BE PLAYABLE!!!!"

And after that, the item emblem loads up and I was like, "****!"

Oh well, at least she's in the game and we can still see some badass battojutsu. :(
Yes i know. My heart broken.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Yea, thats Knuckle Joe...
Go Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land/Kirby's Adventure music!!!!!!!! Hehe...
Cool update, curry, metal, bunny, heavy, slow, angled melee!! Haha

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hah! In Your Face All Of You Who Say 'ice Climbers Suck They Definately Won't Make It Back In'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy

Smash Champion
Ouch. Slapp in the face that said that ICs were out of the game. This is why you don't believe rumors on the internet. Especially on IGN.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers rock, and anyone who said they didn't deserve to be in Brawl, or that they wouldn't make it, is gonna get it rubbed in their faces badly. HAHA... Ice Climbers rule!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well thas ur opinion, so ok, but I think Ice Climbers rock, and I'm glad they returned (although I wuzn't that excited either, since I had no doubt they would).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I didn't think they would return because well... we already had Pit and balloon fighter was likely to make it in so i thought with the ice climbers 3 retro character would be to much.

And sadly Nintendo didn't do much with the ice climbers... thought they would at least make a new GBA game with them... lets hope that BF and Pit don't befall the same fate.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Balloon Fighter? I don't really see how they'd fight. Its a guy floating with balloons. I'm sorry, but I'm not getting the picture...unless u mean a guy floating with balloons...

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, IC's! Oh man, next we'll see Y.Link. Believe.
Sorry man, don't expect Young Link to come back. He's a clone, and the developers are working to get rid of clones. Not only that, of all the clones, he technically IS a clone, becing Link, just younger. He's either getting cut, or is being replaced by a Cel-Shaded Link, or maybe even a Wolf Link/Midna combo.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I don't like the idea of characters like Dr. Mario because, like the gtdltk007 mentioned, they are literally clones. I hate that idea. Mario versus Dr. Mario. No. I also don't like characters fighting themselves, but I'll have to live with it... and yeah, Y. Link is a real clone...UNLESS, of course, you throw in the factor somehow he was brought to the present to fight...but that wouldn't make any sense in the story line because Link is already in the present...unless, Y. Link is brought to the present to be wiped out, not being as skilled/aged experience wise, thusly taking out older Link with him...but that is story prefix...haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom