• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
ummm...lol I have no clue of the chance of Ridley going in honestly I do not really care. If Falco Makes it in then I am good for the game... Although I think I may change my main to MetaKnight anyways...

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
Gliding will definitely be useful in Adventure mode. Rather than walking/jumping you could just glide most of the way.

But does gliding take away your second jump??

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I doubt it, I mean Peach could still use her second jump to do her float thing...actually she had to, I think, but still...
Gliding will make Edge hogging funner! If you are the one hogging...LOL
And Ridley shouldn't be in cuz he has lots of fans? thats like saying boo to Wario and Zamus and such as well. ?? LOL

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think more of what was meant was that "fanboys have been crying, whining and moaning about Ridley in Brawl for so long that anyone who used to be neutral on it is now completely anti-Ridley".

I honestly didn't care either way until I came here and heard all the fanboys whining "RIDLEY BEDDER B IN BRAWL OR I AINT BUYIN IT" or "RIDLEY IZ IN BROL CUZ I SED SO".

Hell, after fighting him in Prime 3, I can't wait to see him in Brawl. I won't try to deny his presense. However, I think having him scaled down and playable would simply cripple his image. Having him at full-size and an epic boss encounter would be much more complimenting to his figure.

And don't give me that "BOWSAR WUZ SCALED DOWN TO" bull****. Bowser's the same size he is in probably 90% of Mario games. They super-sized him in Sunshine, one game, and using that as an arguement is like whining that Fox should be using Krystal's staff.

Which would be stupid.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
And don't give me that "BOWSAR WUZ SCALED DOWN TO" bull****. Bowser's the same size he is in probably 90% of Mario games. They super-sized him in Sunshine, one game, and using that as an arguement is like whining that Fox should be using Krystal's staff.

Which would be stupid.
Actually... for the record... in most games he is sevral times larger than "super mario" the enlarged mario so yeah hate to counter that argument but play more mario games. Me personally I'd love to see ridly playable, infact I don't want to see him anywhere else other than that, BUT there is no point in argueing crazy if and or buts, if he is not in the it's not because they couldn't scale him down, or because he looked funny, it's because in the end the development team decided against it. and of course the opposite for if he is in is true. It's a video game, anything sakurai and his team ending up decideing to do will be done, period. They aren't checking the boards to check how large they can make him.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
as much as i remember, in mario 1,mario 2 J, mario 3, SMW, YI, NSMB, and SM64 bowser was only about twice or so larger than mario. and thats around the same scale he has in SSBM. sunshine was really the only game that hugified him.

kabloodysun

Smash Apprentice
This is actually one of my favorite updates so far. I love the Wario Ware Backgrounds and I am a huge fan of the game. This is going to be widely played at my crib.

binki2lk

Smash Rookie
when they are showing unlockable third party characters and who is going to be in nintendo platform

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brawl seems softcore D:

I like the stage. Its clever. Plus, who doesnt like warioware.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I guessed something similar to this, but now that I look at it, I think this would be a really hard stage to play on. Looks like quick characters are a must, too.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
it just looks...interesting to me. the neutral stage is fine. i don't know if i want it to randomly change on me. plus the minigame stages look small, like Flatzone small, and i hated that stage.

i'll just have to see how it plays out

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Waroware isn't that great of a game...
I think the characters in it look stupid...lol...
I'd prefer something else over WarioWare, but eh, looks like a cool stage for Brawl

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Okay, why in heavens name doesn't the WarioWare update show up at the main page for me, but does it when I click on the list from newest to oldest?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hmmm, try refreshing the page as soon as you get to the dojo, cuz that happens to me sometimes as well, and once I refresh the page, all is good.

The Bino

Smash Lord
or instead of sitting there waiting for it to load, click on it, and leave the small window open, it will load, go do something for like 10 mins and come back and it will be loaded and ready to be viewed, that's what i did

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I had problems watching it for a while but I used Opera just now and it loaded relatively quickly...

It was worth the wait IMO.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
That video is Nintendo. I mean really, how awesome is it having his theme play when he fly's off?!

Oh, how awesome will the others story be?

Too bad they're spoiling it all.

this is a pyramid.

lol.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
am I the only one who was awestruck at the sight of Palutena?

this totally reinforces my desire to main Pit...

Crystallion

Smash Ace
No, you weren't the only one. ****, this video was...I'm at loss for words. I was awestruck when they posted the Subspace vid with Petey on the Dojo site, looks like we have a new champion *is gonna main Pit*

Sandy

Smash Champion
I cannot wait to see the other character's opening movies especially; Link's, Mario's, maybe Pikachu's, and DK's. The graphics look great and the sound effects were pretty good, like when Pit was all surprised and sounded like Link. I hope that for like Pokemon Trainer or something they add actual dialogue, I mean what are they going to do make him point and grunt? He should yell out names and attacks. Anyway, I want to play adventure mode so much more now, lol. (Also Fox's movies should have dialogue)

I can't wait to do Luigi, Wario, and Bowser's adventure modes cause if the adventure mode is anything like their games, it should be funny.

Heres my prediction for Bowser- He won't want to help until the subspace destroys his castle or something. Then he'll be pissed and go to kick some ***. So we will get to hear a bunch of bratty egocentric Bowser talk, which I find funny.

Smash Ace
I want to see Ike's and Pikachu's intros.
I bet tomorrow's update is a new character (new as in not seen. it could be a veteran)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom