• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnareRush

Big Loada
Ye, screenshots are always nice, but still, todays update was a bit of a no-brainer. I was really hoping for Wario's specials. Oh well, tomorow's another day (hopefully one with a better update...)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
the only good screenshot was the ZS Samus one because we could all look at her tight suit near her butt.

but i don't like that they did this now. they should of done this back when mario was introduced, not now when sakurai was on a roll!

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I got Mario Party 8 for my birthday yesterday (:)), so I hope that it can tide me over 'til Brawl's release. I doubt it, though..... I AM glad to see that Fox hasn't lost his reflector, though I didn't think he would anyway. And does his gun look different from his gun in his first Brawl picture?

*checks*

....nvm, they're the same.

Dacvac made a comment (thread) about Wario's attacks. Just look at Wario's update. His downward attack does look like a Firefox, and his open-mouthed attack does look like Inhale.....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't understand how people say "balh blah blah tide me over until blah blah blah" because how can Mario party 8 (Which wont last that long anyway) tide you over until brawls release (Which is like 3,4,5,6 or 7 months away (Depending on where you live)) i mean Zelda:Tp lasted me two weeks maximum spending half that time just going through previous dungeons and riding round hyrule after i beat Ganondorf.I can never make a game last... sadly : (

But anyways who knows maybe Wario steals people attacks?... except instead of just their b... HE STEALS ALL OF THEM!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I got Mario Party 8 for my birthday yesterday (:)), so I hope that it can tide me over 'til Brawl's release. I doubt it, though..... I AM glad to see that Fox hasn't lost his reflector, though I didn't think he would anyway. And does his gun look different from his gun in his first Brawl picture?

*checks*

....nvm, they're the same.

Dacvac made a comment (thread) about Wario's attacks. Just look at Wario's update. His downward attack does look like a Firefox, and his open-mouthed attack does look like Inhale.....
That would be the dash attack, he's biting, not inhaling...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't understand how people say "balh blah blah tide me over until blah blah blah" because how can Mario party 8 (Which wont last that long anyway) tide you over until brawls release (Which is like 3,4,5,6 or 7 months away (Depending on where you live)) i mean Zelda:Tp lasted me two weeks maximum spending half that time just going through previous dungeons and riding round hyrule after i beat Ganondorf.I can never make a game last... sadly : (
Have you tried the 3 heart challenge? :chuckle:

I did it...I only died when I went into the cave of ordeals and was attempting to go through it with 1/4 of a heart when I could have easily recovered health.

In any case, there are far more possibilities to a video game than simply beating it. (Um, may I present to you...Smash Bros.?)

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Well there is something that needs to be ironed over.

Fox is staring down the barrel of his blaster ... yet it is casually sitting in is holster at the same time.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I just hope we'll get an update from the Zero Suit or Snake next week and it's quite possible because they've shown most of the veterans already, all they need is Metaknight and the other 2 I mentioned

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
all of the stages shown so far change in some way. which is good.

soaz

Smash Ace
time to talk about this days update ...
ITS AWESOME i think i have found my new favorite stage.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
all of the stages shown so far change in some way. which is good.
I was gonna say the same thing...

I think this stage is amazing. I especially love the part where Sakurai says: "How are they breathing? And why is there gravity? I suggest that you not worry about it too much."

jb254

Smash Apprentice
What is Samus doing in this pic?

I'll let you guys be the judge =P

Also, does anyone know what game that spaceship is from?

jb254

Smash Apprentice
or teching;)
i was wondering what wario was doing.
My guess was that he was just freefalling, but looking at that pic again, he could be doing a big-splash (that unofficial name comes from wrestling). Maybe that could be his dair.

As for what game that spaceship comes from, my guess is that it's an updated version of the Great Fox from Starfox Command. Perhaps he gave it a new name since it looks radically different from the previous Great Foxes.

Here's a pic:

Of course, it could also be from a new Starfox game, or he could have just made it up just for this game. Who knows...

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
My guess was that he was just freefalling, but looking at that pic again, he could be doing a big-splash (that unofficial name comes from wrestling). Maybe that could be his dair.

As for what game that spaceship comes from, my guess is that it's an updated version of the Great Fox from Starfox Command. Perhaps he gave it a new name since it looks radically different from the previous Great Foxes.

Here's a pic:

Of course, it could also be from a new Starfox game, or he could have just made it up just for this game. Who knows...
It's probably Wario's nair, because his dair is most likely this

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
well, wario seems fatter in the pic, which is what i meant. as meta owns ur dad said, i think wario's dair is the other pic.
it looks like samus is landing to me, although she could be jumping.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I have to admit that I'll certainly like this stage. It's like Corneria but more complete. But this looks like it's the 3th level which has a moving background. We saw the one with Metaknight's ship, we got Delfino and now we have this level. How much more are we gonna get?

Sariku

Smash Master
I know this has really nothing to do with the topic, but I might as well post it. Its updated.

Sorry I can't get on much no more. I still check this site, but rarely log in. Unless I have alot of freetime, I'll update the thread when a new update comes, like when a new stage or item is shown. If its something like a final smash, or music sample, then only if I have time.

The reason why I was gone all last week was due to a Church Mission Trip, which was awesome by the way.

Sariku

Smash Master
I'll continue being around... when some interesting stuff happens. No offense, but nothing interesting has happened... theres a complete lack of n00bs. You know I really miss them, them and their daily "OMG11! UpdaTE!" Threads...

Its lonely without them.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Yes it's her landing, but wtf is Kirby doing? It looks like he slips or something. Seriously, that's not his Usmash right?

And finally Sariku, you updated. You'll probally have your reasons for not doing it but it almost looks like the topic startes doesn't really give a **** about these updates :o.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Sariku, sorry for me asking this, if it offends you:
Are you mormon? If so, usually missions start at the age of 18, right? And aren't you 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom