• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
hmph im just saying ive been reading most game mags and online fourms of other sites and some people are saying nintindo purposily put samus in her zero suit cause her boobs are freaking huge. Of course i have no prob but im just pointing out theres a major diff in this games girls. anyway only a few days to E freaking 3

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dude samus is like what 28? Obviously shes gonna have big boobs, I doubt theyre gonna make every single female character completly flat, besides sakurai just modeled zamus as she appears in other games, so is zelda, and her boobs are small why are u ****in complaining...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
really, the only people that point stuff like this out are the perverts, and the immature people. no one else really cares. i certainly don't. as obikun said, i am more worried about her moveset.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Latest Update - Zelda and her big breasts)

:) tomorrow is going to be Ganon. I'll flip.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
her boobs aren't that big at all, neither are Zsamus. You know why I say that? Because I play Dead or Alive..Now those are big *******, haha.

Sariku

Smash Master
Now don't get me wrong. I'd love to continue talking about Zelda's boobs, but this is off topic, and the thread might get closed... for imaturity.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
yes. lets start arguing about shieks inclusion. i think shiek will be included. anyone who thinks differently is wrong and will be proven so tomorrow on the site.

Sariku

Smash Master
...Shiek is a no. This is Twilight Princess Zelda. They didn't even mention the Shiekians in Twilight Princess. She won't be in it. Samus will be the only character with a "transformation" or whatever. Shiek is just like Zamus, so there ya go.

No, we don't need to many sword weilders... Zelda only used a sword in Twilight Princess cause the castle was under attack by Zant, and then just cause Ganondorf Controlled her. She's a magic user. Okay, Magic. The only person in Melee that uses pure magic is Zelda, and you want to cut that? Your just sick.

No Zelda dont have a big head. She has a pretty head. Like Me.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind that Sheik isn't going to be in it, and I'm kind of glad. I'm sick of everybody being Sheik in Melee, it gets annoying.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Shiekans? lol, Sheikah. Impa was in Twilight Princess, was she not?

Eh I was wrong, it wasn't Impa but Impaz, her descendant.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Zelda wont have the rapier, unless she misteriously summons the sword for her b moves and makes the 1 meter+ long sword disappear in think air...

She'll be pretty much the same, with modified B moves, surely having the Light arrows, now using them in two games, even a guy in IGN think so, give her some moves when she was possed and make her a tad better and sheik will not be needed, seeing how zamus fights almost completely the same...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
That'd be sick if Zelda used the Light Arrows. It would be cool if they could also stun the opponent for a few seconds.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i just love looking at her. if she were real i'd
there really doesn't need to be anything here, i'm just trying to be funny
. and then i'd
again nothing here, i mean why are you gonna use this crap anyway?
. that'd be sweet

oh and stryks, you said zamus instead of zelda in your post.:chuckle:

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
You know... I was hoping they would have revealed the Original 8 first (meaning, they should have revealed DK and Yoshi before Zelda or any other Melee character... you know, because before this all the veteran fighters they had were all from SSB64). Zelda kinda spoiled that for me, but it doesn't really matter.

anyways, this makes 10 characters confirmed (excluding Zamus and Snake).

BentoBox

Smash Master
...Shiek is a no. This is Twilight Princess Zelda. They didn't even mention the Shiekians in Twilight Princess. She won't be in it. Samus will be the only character with a "transformation" or whatever. Shiek is just like Zamus, so there ya go.

No, we don't need to many sword weilders... Zelda only used a sword in Twilight Princess cause the castle was under attack by Zant, and then just cause Ganondorf Controlled her. She's a magic user. Okay, Magic. The only person in Melee that uses pure magic is Zelda, and you want to cut that? Your just sick.

No Zelda dont have a big head. She has a pretty head. Like Me.
Stop assuming crap. You don't know that Samus will transform into Zamus. Nobody does.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I also predict no Shiek.

I also want to express ome worry regarding crates w/ weels... If said containers are rolling on a plain surface, quickly, but then face a downhill slant, I really hope they won't be glued to the surface but will actually fly through the air before it continues to roll. This is 2007 and I want gameplay to feel, well, natural and *kinetic*. Y'know?

Sariku

Smash Master
Let me first say that the final smash or smash ball is not a item...and if you think it is please look here http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/index.html so guys better start thinking about how you get the smash ball
And to you, the Smash Ball is an Item. Just cause it doesnt have it in the item section means nothing. Look at moving and shooting. It shows the Super Scope, but is it in the Item section? No, its not. So just shut the hell up before you start trying to flame me.

Stop assuming crap. You don't know that Samus will transform into Zamus. Nobody does.
Two things. One, that was my oppion about Shiek. I assumed nothing.

Two, I never said she'd be a transformation of Samus/Zamus. I put it in "QUOTATION MARKS" to show I dont know, but it will be a change character, not two seperate ones.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Actually, back when zamus was revealed, Nintendo did, in fact, state that samus would transform into zero-suit under "special circumstances".

RenX

Smash Apprentice
well if you belive its and item your very wrong go ahead and imagin how many of those things would be flying around if thats a item

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok what in gods name makes u so sure? what ur sakurai? u work on the development team? If anything it will be a special item, being very rare or appearing only once in a match, if not an itemn then what? stage hazard? seriously...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
DK is due tomorrow, some veteran is going to make an appearance tomorrow, if not that, then DEFINITELY Metaknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom