• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-mar

Smash Cadet
well if you belive its and item your very wrong go ahead and imagin how many of those things would be flying around if thats a item
well i would imagen as much as a hammer comes up in meele, stupid

plus they probably programed it to appear less than that.

RenX

Smash Apprentice
the reason im so sure is because i believe the makers of one of the greatest fighting games is not stupid i just want to say that i still dont believe its an item to appear in boxes

Sariku

Smash Master
It might not appear in Boxes, but it's an Item, none the less.

Either or guys, I'm going to sleep now, I'll update the thread in the morning.

RenX

Smash Apprentice
oh and pay attention guys every week they release small info till the last day and then if we are lucky they release bigger info on monday or friday

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
the music in this game really blows me away. the yoshi not so much, but the rest of it is just amazing. i think tomorrow will be an item or how to play update.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Nope, I was too busy being depressed because we didn't get a character update. But it's nice, I guess.

Sandy

Smash Champion

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
If you.. want to? But I don't understand how a little one minute clip of old Zelda songs can keep you entertained for very long.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107542

It was the first thread.....
I don't know why everybody is downloading it though, what do you do with it? Just sit and listen to it? Lol.
what is wrong with you!? the music updates are some of the best! it shows how much detail they're putting in the game and what we'll be listening to while we brawl!

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
what is wrong with you!? the music updates are some of the best! it shows how much detail they're putting in the game and what we'll be listening to while we brawl!
Yeah, I guess. If they do that with every stage though, I think it would be overkill. Like what would Bowser's music be, him fighting Mario over the past 20 years?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
it's the nostalgic feeling old school gamers get, alright! i mean battlefield brought back what was great about melee, the ridley fight brought my favorite tune from the metroid series, and this takes the BEST of ocarina and puts it in one song! i'm happy with any update, but the music always gets to me

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Is good to know that after all the fights that we were all having over Shiek being on brawl or not yesterday, Sakurai release this beautiful song to calm us a little bit. At least until the next brawl info appears. ZELDA MIX FTW!

Sariku

Smash Master
Is good to know that after all the fights that we were all having over Shiek being on brawl or not yesterday, Sakurai release this beautiful song to calm us a little bit. At least until the next brawl info appears. ZELDA MIX FTW!
I totally agree with you... and it seems like everyone forgot about the Samus/Zamus thing...

Or I could of just brought it up again.

psyt

Smash Journeyman
lol the music is like, jam bandy, i really i like it, medley between all the oot themes, dankalicious

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i love all the songs put out. but now that i think about it, maybe sakurai is just releasing new music. i mean we haven't had any main themes yet, and we know they'll be in the game. so i'm guessing we're hearing the 2nd stage music, like in melee where the main theme was on a first stage, then a 2nd theme from a recent (or old) game was played on the 2nd stage.

frankly though i REALLY want to hear the mario bros. theme or the zelda theme orchestrated right now

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't really care about what theme we get next. But to answer your questions... think about this guys.

Sakurai is giving us Music Samples. And we just want him to make a Mario one Next and such. I bet he already has. Infact, I'd place my bottom dollar Brawl is 95% Made. I bet he has All the Characters already, he has all the Stages, that stuff. I think it just needs some tweaking. Sakurai has all these updates planned out, I bet he has all the updates planned till release. He knows when he'll release what, so truthfully, let's just see what Sakurai has next. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom