• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I really hope that Sakurai does one of two things this week.

1. Reveal wether or no Sheik will make a comeback
2. SHOW A NEW FREAKING CHARACTER

I mean, they said 2007, and even though they never gave a release DATE, 2007 already halfway over and so far all they've shown us is some new stages, items, and two returning characters. Maybe they're waiting till the last minute for the "Grand Finale" to be all the new characters, released one day at a time, one right after another.

That'd be cool.

I still think there should be one secret character that they don't release the identity of EVER. You have to buy the game and unlock them to see who it is! :O

The Bino

Smash Lord
Instead of complaining about not getting a release date, why don't you just wait, E3 is coming up real soon, July 11-13, that's within a couple of weeks, so be patient, there will be a def new trailer and possibly set a release date

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Wow it's that close? I had no clue. Jeepers, now I'm excited. New trailer means that there's a very high chance of new characters.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
How can we see what is going on at E3 if we're not going, is there a website to view it? I hope that he leaves a bunch of characters unknown, so we are surprised as we unlock them. I really hope he doesn't let us know EVERYTHING that'll be in it, it'll ruin the fun.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Well, at least we got Zelda. I remember 10 pages back people were complaining about few new character updates, and we have Zelda, which will certainly bring MORE debates over Shiek, but meh.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
How can we see what is going on at E3 if we're not going, is there a website to view it? I hope that he leaves a bunch of characters unknown, so we are surprised as we unlock them. I really hope he doesn't let us know EVERYTHING that'll be in it, it'll ruin the fun.
WHAT? This thing is klling me, I need to know more!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i agree, but sakurai said he would give away everything by the time the game is released. to counter this, i have decided to not use the internet in the time between the release date is announced and the release date comes. i will be inactive for a while, but certainly not dead. then when the game comes i will have a seizure, instead of having one when checking the update. (seizure caused by severe awesomeness)

The Bino

Smash Lord
IGN is pretty much the best source when it comes to seeing the press conferences and everything else......... i've been watching IGN for a couple years now, downloading the press conferences only hours after they finish, and then downloading the game trailers from them as well as gametrailers.com, this site is very helpful as they keep up with everything and update it nearly everyday, being how new info on a couple of games are being released nearly everyday... but like i said IGN

The Bino

Smash Lord
Samus Rules - No, at least from the last years Nintendo's and Sony's press conference you didn't need to be a member, but if they changed the rules in any way this year, download it from a torrent and you will still be able to get to see the conference

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
IGN is pretty much the best source when it comes to seeing the press conferences and everything else......... i've been watching IGN for a couple years now, downloading the press conferences only hours after they finish, and then downloading the game trailers from them as well as gametrailers.com, this site is very helpful as they keep up with everything and update it nearly everyday, being how new info on a couple of games are being released nearly everyday... but like i said IGN
Sweet, thanks. :) What are the chances of us actually getting new material at this years E3? Just imagine how bad it would be if we didn't get anything new, or a release date. :(

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Everyone wants Brawl this summer. But a release date now seems early? Hopefully Holidays 2007 will be their final deadline with a good possibility of releasing earlier.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
Sorry XD i didnt think the minda picture was .... um...anyway i just watch G4 for the up to the minute e3 news

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
i agree, but sakurai said he would give away everything by the time the game is released. to counter this, i have decided to not use the internet in the time between the release date is announced and the release date comes. i will be inactive for a while, but certainly not dead. then when the game comes i will have a seizure, instead of having one when checking the update. (seizure caused by severe awesomeness)
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing the same thing. If I keep coming on here, I'll know everything that is going on, and when the game comes out nothing will be a surprise. I'll unlock someone and be like... wow, never saw that coming. What does Sakurai consider "everything" before the game is released, like every item/stage/character?

Sariku

Smash Master
Truthfully, I dont really care either. But I bet Sakurai will give us "sillolets" of characters in the main site. Like it will be sonic, but only a VERY vauge sillolet of him.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hey now! Thats like saying Mario is too grown up or old for a video game character. Don't diss Sonic. Sonic 2 was the first video game I EVER Played... and ever since then I loved all his games! (Besides Shadow... -gags-)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
mmm, any piece of info...

for me at least it would be Leon Kennedy being revealed as a character, but right now just a Bowser and Ganon update. Bowser cause he's my second main and we only have one mario character right now, and ganon cause he is one of my mains and i just love anything zelda

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Banana peel? Laaaaame. Oh look. Kirby is mad that he slipped on a banana peel. Let us all chortle because there was a banana peel and it is a banana peel which is also hilarious.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Obviously it causes damage to them. Also, it appears the banana peel will remain there even after a character has tripped over it. It's like a temporary course hazard that you can pick up. And possibly any character that steps on a banana peel will be vulnerable for a few seconds afterwards.
Not Metaknight, but at least it's not the lameness that was yesterday's update.
Probably a stage update on Thursday. One can never be sure, though.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
The one who predicted the Banana Peel wins 100 internets and an equal amount of awesome points.

I'm sure at least someone predicted this.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Not that much of a special update. This shows that they really don't give a **** in which order they reveal all the brawl stuff. I mean, because I'm so freaking happy about Zelda and the OoT medley, this one isn't so cool for me. It's... a banana peel and you slip if you walk over it. Ha-ha.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Disgruntled Kirby = Win. Try to avoid being spazzes over the updates people. This little stunt of their's is unique, be grateful that you even get weekday updates and enjoy the banana peal. lol

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I guess we should all be grateful when tomorrow the site reveals they kept coin mode for some unfathomable reason. That and Sakurai will have exciting dialog underneath to get us all pumped for COIN MODE! "Ohh! What is this? It's a coin" "Look at how X gets hit and coins pop out!" "Gotta catch em all! POKEMON I mean... coins" "HOOLAY HOOLAY".

Sorry, but crappy updates get crappy responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom