• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb254

Smash Apprentice
HAHA! Awesome, we get to use a banana peel!

I can imagine all the comical moments: "GRR! I'm Bowser. I'm gonna destroy you, Pichu, you little furba.... WHOA WHOA WAHHHHH!!!!!!! AHH I slipped off the stage!!!!

LMAO!

mantis0702

Smash Rookie
this may have alread been said but the banana peel left me with questions. Such as...will the banana peel affect the stages. on the mario kart level if a kart hits one will it spin out?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
cool update today. the peel will be fun to play with. i wonder if you can slip on it before you can pick it up...

and didn't you find it weird that it was part of the smash bros. franchise and not DK's?

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Eh, yeah it is kind of weird that it doesn't "belong" to DK. It's also weird that Sakurai said he's going to release everything before the game is released.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
the banana peel and crates and barrels are too generic for one franchise IMO

maybe dk and diddy (if he's in it ) will get a special effect with it (dk jumps with crates and barrels)

maybe they eat it and it heals them before they throw it

Star105

Smash Journeyman
im new so sorry if i have little idea what im talking about

well people keep saying that the bannana peel is a useless item but it can be useful for comboing an opponent. its also looks fun to have alot over a static arena so people can't move.

other than that it seems like the updates are going well since he has revealed that you can play the game with wiimotes, classic controllers, and the GC controllers. i hope that the updates show some killer stages and some more characters

sorry if thats a bit off topic.

Sariku

Smash Master
Star, no no! Your right, alittle of topic, but this thread dosen't really have a topic. Banana Peels will be useful, you'll think they won't, but what about when yoru friends about to kill you, your both down to your last stock, and he slips up? That shows me its time to smash him outa there. All items are useful in their own ways.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Sariku.Uchiha i agree completely with you i just hope new characters will show up

Sariku

Smash Master
Very useful throwing item. Yes he can get annoying, but he's really just a turnip. And as we all know, turnips are useful. Very, very useful.

Sariku

Smash Master
Every item is useful for what it was meant to be used for. The Gun wasn't meant to be thrown, it was meant to be shot. It can be thrown. Saturn was meant to be throw, and he has hi uses.

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
The banana peel looks pretty big.
In SSBM you could sometimes not see the mine but i think only a blind will walk over that peel ..

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Seriously, I don't get it why everyone is so happy about this update. I mean, it's garbage for Christ's sake. Look, if it would be a gun, it would be a little better. But it's just... a peel. Not only that, but I was having high hopes after the last 2 updates. Meh, I'm just greedy I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom