• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~rh

Smash Lord
Now that you say something about it... I bet that everything is pretty finished already... and the release date will be sometime this summer.

Thats a wild bet though. But hey, there's a chance.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I don't really care about what theme we get next. But to answer your questions... think about this guys.

Sakurai is giving us Music Samples. And we just want him to make a Mario one Next and such. I bet he already has. Infact, I'd place my bottom dollar Brawl is 95% Made. I bet he has All the Characters already, he has all the Stages, that stuff. I think it just needs some tweaking. Sakurai has all these updates planned out, I bet he has all the updates planned till release. He knows when he'll release what, so truthfully, let's just see what Sakurai has next. Okay?
well i have no doubt in this. in fact i like that he's tweaking any flaws in the game. but i love the updates and i don't care what order they go in as long as my hunger for info is satisfied. however, music updates get to me, and i would love more than anything to get a zelda or mario theme BECAUSE i really want to hear how they orchestrate and bring into brawl a beloved classic

Sariku

Smash Master
well i have no doubt in this. in fact i like that he's tweaking any flaws in the game. but i love the updates and i don't care what order they go in as long as my hunger for info is satisfied. however, music updates get to me, and i would love more than anything to get a zelda or mario theme BECAUSE i really want to hear how they orchestrate and bring into brawl a beloved classic
And I know where you coming, but if you keep thinking about those... the other updates won't mean as much to you, if you know what I mean. If you just want music, and you get a new item. It will be more of a cool. But if you clear your mind,y our like "Sweeeeet!!!"

Lol, I can just hear a heavenly voice from above going "sweeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
SSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!

so if an obscure character was confirmed that you wanted but doubted, would you have a heart attack?

~rh

Smash Lord
Lucario ftfw.

I'd have to go buy a new wardrobe cause i would piss every pair of jeans i own if Lucario gets in Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
And I know where you coming, but if you keep thinking about those... the other updates won't mean as much to you, if you know what I mean. If you just want music, and you get a new item. It will be more of a cool. But if you clear your mind,y our like "Sweeeeet!!!"

Lol, I can just hear a heavenly voice from above going "sweeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
oh i don't. i always expect the unexpected. it's just after i hear the song and the enthusiasm is knocked out of me (not today at least, i'm STILL excited) i wish i could hear the mario theme or zelda theme in a new form.

and in all reality my favorite was probably yesterday, not cause it was a character not confirmed, but the fact that it was ZELDA! in fact the enthusiasm hasn't died yet from THAT update.:laugh:

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Well, that could be true Sariku. I mean, Twilight Princess was said to be released in May (I think) for the NGC but it was changed into December, a few days after the Wii version. That must mean that when they announced the release for May, they had finished the games but just needed to fix some stuff like glitches, bugs and other stuff that wasn't completely right.

Maybe the same things goes for Brawl now. I mean, they've been working on it for almost a year now. That should be enough time to have a lot of stuff, if not everything ready. And wasn't Sakurai very inactive on smashbros untill just a while ago? That must mean that he's less busy right now in stead of a year ago. On top of that, Sakurai hasn't asked for any other character poll or whatsoever. Nothing. It was quite untill a month ago. That's when the regeneration of smashbros came.

I can only say one thing. GET THE **** OVER HERE WITH THE E3 CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO GET A HUGE ORGASM! YA RLY!

Sariku

Smash Master
oh i don't. i always expect the unexpected. it's just after i hear the song and the enthusiasm is knocked out of me (not today at least, i'm STILL excited) i wish i could hear the mario theme or zelda theme in a new form.

and in all reality my favorite was probably yesterday, not cause it was a character not confirmed, but the fact that it was ZELDA! in fact the enthusiasm hasn't died yet from THAT update.:laugh:

I know what you mean from that. Except I'm excited just cause it was Zelda. We all thought that the only characters he'd do was the rest of the new comers, till E3 atleast. This gives us more to be excited about, rather than the new comers, but Vetrans, and their new looks^^

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
colbusman said:
and in all reality my favorite was probably yesterday, not cause it was a character not confirmed, but the fact that it was ZELDA! in fact the enthusiasm hasn't died yet from THAT update.
Exactly. I was surprised. I expected something like a Meta Knight page or something like that. Something boring which wouldn't get me that excited. But no, it was Zelda. Out of the blue, there she was with her sexy smile. I seriously got goose bumps when I opened the page. I think nobody expected her to be there on that day.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
This is off topic but...

How do you play as MasterHand, Giga Bowser and Crazy Hand in 1-p mode.
Don't say it's a rumor, because it's true.
If it is a rumor, then tell me what the rumor says, I don't really care!

Sariku

Smash Master
You need action replay.

And to Kurijo oh whatever, lol.

Your right with me on that. I mean, I can't remember who or when, but someone got to play Brawl and said "If it were shipped tomorrow it would sell millions of copies." Also, Brawl WAS supposed to be a launch title. I wonder why it got delayed... for over a year. And Sakurai doens't just give a half decent title, He gives it all, so if It was supposed to be rleased a year ago, it had to of been great backt hen. What about now?

Sorry for typos, I'm busy and dont feel like fixing them right now,

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Gah, I should have taken a normal nickname. Marty or something like that.

Sariku.Uchiha said:
Your right with me on that. I mean, I can't remember who or when, but someone got to play Brawl and said "If it were shipped tomorrow it would sell millions of copies."
Wasn't that Mr. Myamoto himself?
Sariku.Uchiha said:
Also, Brawl WAS supposed to be a launch title. I wonder why it got delayed... for over a year
You're kidding right? I mean, the trailer that we got from the E3 last year was pretty... bad. It only showed some new characters and a few moves but for example the part where Wario comes in, that was just not a stage or whatsoever, it was all animated. That didn't really look like they had a real game at that moment.

EDIT: At that moment it gave me wett dreams, but if you look back at it now, then you realise it was pretty awfull, especially compared to the 2th trailer.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
It hasn't been delayed for over a year... the Wii came out in November of last year. If it isn't released by November of this year, then it will have been delayed for a year.

The guy who said that was Kojima, creator of the Metal Guear Solid games.

Sariku

Smash Master
Gah, I should have taken a normal nickname. Marty or something like that.

Wasn't that Mr. Myamoto himself?
maybe, I think it was now that I think of it.

You're kidding right? I mean, the trailer that we got from the E3 last year was pretty... bad. It only showed some new characters and a few moves but for example the part where Wario comes in, that was just not a stage or whatsoever, it was all animated. That didn't really look like they had a real game at that moment.
Your lucky Sakurai stepped in. Miyamotto intended it to be Melee, same characters, levels, controlls, and so on. Just online. Nothing else. But Sakurai said no, if they're gonna make a new one, its gonna be NEW. So Sakurai made that whole trailer in about a month or two. For E3, characters and everything.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Agree, though I'd say he's just adding stuff, tweaking, and adding characters and stages. Plus online of course. O, and Lucario has amazingly high chances=ya. Love the tune=I want a ALTTP one too=ALTTP=OOT. Anyways, good update. Wat's the next music, Donkey Kong, Earth Bound, Pokemon, or Kirby=???

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
To me, this Remix seems MIDI-ish, I guess they haven't done the full orchestrated version yet?

Sariku

Smash Master
I think it sounds fine, but whatever. I think this is the finished version. Wether he gave us a crappy version or your just too picky, I promise it won't matter when you play it in game.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
music helps, but it doesn't make a game suck, unless someone is playing the carebear song really loud, or the Goth's guide to Satan soundtrack.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
goths guide to satan is a song? heh anyway, it seems to me that maybe they will be starting game based weeks of updates. I.E. Until friday it will be LoZ things. Then next week they will start with a diff game. I guess time will tell, but it will be kinda neat. Especially if they do a character update every monday. i can dream anyway

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
maybe, I think it was now that I think of it.
nope, Hideo Kojima, creator of Solid Snake said that

Your lucky Sakurai stepped in. Miyamotto intended it to be Melee, same characters, levels, controlls, and so on. Just online. Nothing else. But Sakurai said no, if they're gonna make a new one, its gonna be NEW. So Sakurai made that whole trailer in about a month or two. For E3, characters and everything.
actually if Sakurai DIDN'T get put in charge, nintendo would of made melee 2. Miyamoto never intended that to happen and so did Satoru Iwata, who then hired Sakurai to be director/designer right the same day Brawl was announced to be on the Wii (then it was the Revolution) back at E3 2005. but he didn't get to work until later that year, so he had more than a month or two to get things done before E3 2006

Sariku

Smash Master
nope, Hideo Kojima, creator of Solid Snake said that

actually if Sakurai DIDN'T get put in charge, nintendo would of made melee 2. Miyamoto never intended that to happen and so did Satoru Iwata, who then hired Sakurai to be director/designer right the same day Brawl was announced to be on the Wii (then it was the Revolution) back at E3 2005. but he didn't get to work until later that year, so he had more than a month or two to get things done before E3 2006
Half right. Sakurai started on the Trailer around early may, it said that soemwhere in when he gave the "How this game came to be made" Thingy. But oh well. All we know is that Sakurai is lying to us, Brawl is practically finished, and he's just tweaking it. Or it is finished and he's reading these posts right now watching us squirm. For all we know, the next person to join could be Sakurai... I COULD BE SAKURAI! -dum dum dum-

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
We don't know if he's really fooling us for sure. We may just have high hopes but perhaps they really aren't that far with the game and they just proudly present us what they already have.

Yeah, I like the positive idea more but we gotta stay realistic.

soaz

Smash Ace
If the game is done and you are sakurai then i would ask you to make this game appear on the market before summer ends and school starts.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Ummm...
I know that there's another way to play as The Hands and as Giga Bowser,
You can't play them in v.s., but you can play them in Adventure, Classic, and possibley All-Star!
I've read it two or three times on official sites,
I need to know how!
I know that there are only twenty-five characters, but there is atleast a rumor that you can get them, it's like Toad, toad is impossible to get, but the rumor is that you get him by shooting all the credits. What is the rumor/real answer for my question???

The Bino

Smash Lord
Ummm...
You can't play them in v.s., but you can play them in Adventure, Classic, and possibley All-Star!
I need to know how!
I know that there are only twenty-five characters, but there is atleast a rumor that you can get them, it's like Toad, toad is impossible to get, but the rumor is that you get him by shooting all the credits. What is the rumor/real answer for my question???
This should've been asked in Melee Forums, you're in Brawl Forums, wrong section..........Toad as a playable char... completely wrong, you would've heard ppl playing as him at tournaments or something, Master Hand and Giga Bowser, doesn't concern me so i don't know the answer to ur question, but like i said, it should've been asked in Melee Forums

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Ummm...
I need to know how!
For Christ's sake, STOP ASKING IT HERE! We already told you, Action Replay. Go Google around but stop posting in this topic.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
At any rate, if this game is slated for release this year, it has to be near completion. They arent feeding us updates as they add them to the game. I'm sure sakurai has a schedule for every update until the game comes out.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Alright, I'll stop posting about it on this board, but I didn't say that you can get Toad, I said it doesn't exist!!

Oh, a question ( for this board ) how many people think brawl will be released in the summer, how many people say fall, winter, and how many people say next year, this is for the U.S.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yeah. the updates are to keep us busy and to keep us in the know on the development of the game. I do believe the game is either completely done and sakuirai is just tweaking things. hence Hideo Kojima's comments about him releasing the game as is. or it's almost done. but im thinking the first one. kudos to sakurai though because he's going all out with this game to make sure we enjoy it.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
yeah. Heck Im glad he is doing the daily updates. It gets us all more excited for the game. I can't think of any other game that did something like this other than just a trailer, then releasing the game like half a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom