• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hmmm... I don't think I'll be changing the configuration -I'm pretty fine with how the setup is on Melee. Anyone see any changes they'd like to make?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
the suffering does hurt, but i think sakurai is stalling for 2 reasons
1 he wants the updates to keep people interested untill brawl comes out.
2. i think he has it finished because he has been working on brawl half a year longer than melee took, and he started out with melee's engine.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
cool update today. i never really did names before though, i'm just surprised about personalized button configurations. but i probably will still stick with the regular controls, so even though it was a cool update, it's pretty much pointless for me when i get brawl

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
I dont know how well it will work out to save your settings on the wii remote. you would have to carry around the remote AND your prefered controller. The SD would work, but its a pain also to have to go in and copy it to the system. Plus they are small and easy to lose. I guess theres really no way around it except for maybe being able to message it to your friends system. Though in tournaments, set up will still take a while

Sariku

Smash Master
This update was awesome. Pure genious... now to think on what my name will be... should it be Jace, like in Melee. (Jason is my real name) Or should I do something unique...

iharfor

Smash Journeyman
Not so much excited about the Personal name update, but the personal button config is awesome. They should have does this a long time ago.

Waenke

Smash Cadet
No..not at all -.-, that would suck, u already have ur fingers on L and R, so you can dodge real fast if needed to. If you made it Y, u'd have the slide ur finger up there everytime...it'd just be dumb. There's nothing wrong with R and L.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I bet it's a level. Why? Because we have had a level each week, at least one new character a week, a new song each week etc. We haven't had a stage yet this week so I bet that we'll get one tomorrow.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
No..not at all -.-, that would suck, u already have ur fingers on L and R, so you can dodge real fast if needed to. If you made it Y, u'd have the slide ur finger up there everytime...it'd just be dumb. There's nothing wrong with R and L.
That's for you, but when you press L or R it dips in a lot, to me it's faster to set R to Y.

Rash

Smash Ace
I bet it's a level. Why? Because we have had a level each week, at least one new character a week, a new song each week etc. We haven't had a stage yet this week so I bet that we'll get one tomorrow.
Yeah, I'd say so too.

What stages have we seen that haven't been put on the site yet? There's Fire Emblem Castle, The Halberd, Pit's Stage, Pokemon Stadium, Shadow Moses, and Mario Kart, right? Am I missing any of them?

There's plenty to choose from. I'm thinking that The Halberd, whether or not a stage actually is revealed tomorrow, will be the next one in-line for being updated on the Dojo site.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
there are a lot of stages, i don't think you're missing any, but he might reveal a completly new one. no one expected delphino plaza.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Pit's stage does look good, it will be good if you was fighting, but the platforms break, and then your fighting while falling. That so cool!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
watch the trailer again. you can deduce it because there is one main platform colored differently from the rest, and it is attacked several times without breacking. the other platforms look lighter and are smaller and break in one hit. i think it would be cool if the reappear in different spots randomly though.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
watch the trailer again. you can deduce it because there is one main platform colored differently from the rest, and it is attacked several times without breacking. the other platforms look lighter and are smaller and break in one hit. i think it would be cool if the reappear in different spots randomly though.
I've just watch the trailer again, and imo all stages look good so far.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
so how many stages for each main series do you think they'll have this time (besides mario who always has a tom of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom