• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Wario is officially my new main...
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to main him after seeing this update.
I'm considering it xD
I kind of want to try to main everyone, if it's possible.
And then just not select one character on online mode... yeah.

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Make Wario my main? Are you insane? This update made me want to kick Wario in the nuts with boots made of wrenches.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Mmm, so the Wario Waft is not his Final Smash. Doesn't matter, it's good that we finally see it in action (and no, I'm not counting the photoshopped first trailer with the mushroom like explosion).
But about the motorcycle, it says that you can jump off but there can only be 1 cycle on the screen at a time. Gives me questions:
1. Can other people ride it when you jumped off the motorcycle?
2. How do you destroy the cycle?
3. If there are multiple Wario players, can you still only have one motorcycle at a time? That would be kinda unfair.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
it's good that we finally see it in action (and no, I'm not counting the photoshopped first trailer with the mushroom like explosion).

lol no offense to you but for the gazillionth time it's in the second trailer. about 1:51 into it. I always say this but no one listens. you probablly cant see it clearlyin the pic so you can go check it out yourself.

im confused about the motorcycle too. having all those motorcycles lying around if everyone chooses Wario would be weird.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Meh, the bikes can easily be color-coded with the respective procurer. What I am wondering is whether there is a penalty for the bike procurer if is tossed off the stage/destroyed. Also, what other's can do with it is a concern - can it be tossed and even ridden? Does it roll?

Growl.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't want this to be another TP Zelda = no Sheik thing, but...

Honestly, the first thing I thought after I saw his >B move was, "Well, so much for Mach Rider..." It seems like that move was straight out of Chief Mandez's Mach Rider moveset.

jb254

Smash Apprentice
LOL
Yeah, that would have been a great move for Mach Rider. This move seems really strange to give to Wario. But I'm biased because I'm a huge fan of the Wario Land games and haven't played any of the WarioWare games.

I like how the Wario Waft gets stronger the longer you go without it. It can be a lifesaver for when you're down to your last stock and are at 200% damage.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
intresting update. so wario's b> is sort of like yoshi's, except you have to attack to get out of it. still i wonder what uses the bike has on the stage after you get off.

and wario waft looks pretty good. but for it to reach its full potential, do you have to hold down b for a while, or can you run around for a minute then use the attack. the latter is what it sounds like it will be, so that does make things easier.

jb254

Smash Apprentice
and wario waft looks pretty good. but for it to reach its full potential, do you have to hold down b for a while, or can you run around for a minute then use the attack. the latter is what it sounds like it will be, so that does make things easier.
Yeah, I think the latter is correct. The Wario Waft gains strength the longer you are on the stage with getting KO'ed. So, when you start the match, the Waft is weak and useless, but after a minute or two, it is very powerful.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
What if Wario's Super Smash is a magnified version of the wario waft?

That would probably be deadly...

Also, I think Wario's going to be to weird for me to use. I mean, I like how he's crazy and all - it suits the character - but for me I perfer a sword, shield, and Lon Lon milk.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This is lame D:

As mentioned before, Wario's side-B is like Yoshi's side-B, but you control when it stops by attacking. Nubs could choose Wario's side-B and do an infinite drive across the stage for the entire match. Plus, it's so big and obstructing =\

Oh, btw i don't like Snakes at all, especially a certain one being in Brawl.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Just like Yoshi's, Wario's sideB will end up being near useless xD. Tho it'd be funny to see Wario pull out a motorcycle out of nowhere in the middle of a killer combo~

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
GAAAH!
A Wario update.
Not Metaknight.
*cries pathetically*
The motorcycle is cool, though, and I can see a lot of noobs spamming it infinitely.
Wario dies if the motorcycle drives off the stage, though, just like Yoshi's egg roll.

Sariku

Smash Master
I guess I'm the only one who thought about this, buttttt.......................

Would Wario be cut out of Tournaments and all? Because his Bike is basically an item, and items aren't normally allowed... Will he be allowed to be played? Or will they just make an exception for him, since its part of his attacks? Or maybe not allow the Wario Player to use it?

slisenberg

Smash Cadet
Why is everyone so excited about wario's new moves?

The bike seems to be a new version of yoshi's... with some 180 wheelies yeah! And his down b looks like a modified version of pikachu's... only sending you upward. None of these attacks ever actually see use ingame... so it seems wario's already 1/2 done with. However, this may guarantee pretty insane recovery. If you can bike in the air, that's a ton of horizontal momentum. And depending on the charge time of the wario waft, he's got quit a bit of upward distance to go along with his second and maybe third jumps.

Would Wario be cut out of Tournaments and all? Because his Bike is basically an item, and items aren't normally allowed... Will he be allowed to be played? Or will they just make an exception for him, since its part of his attacks? Or maybe not allow the Wario Player to use it?
The same would render peach illegal because she can pull Saturns, Bob-ombs, and beam swords. So no, wario won't be banned.

Sandy

Smash Champion
LOL, I like the part where it says you let out a little poot. The Wario Chopper looks cool i just wouldn't use it on Yoshi's Island... I get to stick with Wario's crazy running there.
One of the updates I've been waiting for. I really wanted to know some of Wario's and Snake's B moves for a long time. Wario's first set of B moves are awsome! I can't wait for the second set!

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman

You probably are... XD
No way. Peach isn't excluded, and she can pull out a bomb, a beam sword, or Mr. Saturn. THOSE are items. Most likely, Wario's chopper will be an item he can use, but others can toss and pick up.
Now here's something i don't think anyone else has thought of. Look at how far the Wario Waft sends him upwards. Am I the only one who thinks that this may end up being used as a recovery move? If a fully charged Wario Waft propels you into the air, then a well timed up-b can send you even higher.
It's a possibility.

Sariku

Smash Master
You probably are... XD
No way. Peach isn't excluded, and she can pull out a bomb, a beam sword, or Mr. Saturn. THOSE are items. Most likely, Wario's chopper will be an item he can use, but others can toss and pick up.
Now here's something i don't think anyone else has thought of. Look at how far the Wario Waft sends him upwards. Am I the only one who thinks that this may end up being used as a recovery move? If a fully charged Wario Waft propels you into the air, then a well timed up-b can send you even higher.
It's a possibility.

Why is everyone so excited about wario's new moves?

The bike seems to be a new version of yoshi's... with some 180 wheelies yeah! And his down b looks like a modified version of pikachu's... only sending you upward. None of these attacks ever actually see use ingame... so it seems wario's already 1/2 done with. However, this may guarantee pretty insane recovery. If you can bike in the air, that's a ton of horizontal momentum. And depending on the charge time of the wario waft, he's got quit a bit of upward distance to go along with his second and maybe third jumps.
Nope. Lol.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
aww...apparently I'm not the first....

I don't really see the bike being a good recovery move. It'll probably be like Yoshi's egg, in terms of recovery. A little pop up, then falls like a rock.

Sariku

Smash Master
aww...apparently I'm not the first....

I don't really see the bike being a good recovery move. It'll probably be like Yoshi's egg, in terms of recovery. A little pop up, then falls like a rock.
Lol, if you keep pressing Down Up on the D Pad when in Yoshi's egg, you twirl in the air like a tornado:laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
LOL, I like the part where it says you let out a little poot. The Wario Chopper looks cool i just wouldn't use it on Yoshi's Island... I get to stick with Wario's crazy running there.
One of the updates I've been waiting for. I really wanted to know some of Wario's and Snake's B moves for a long time. Wario's first set of B moves are awsome! I can't wait for the second set!
well then you're going to have to wait a LONG time for the second set...

still waiting on Pit's...:(

Sariku

Smash Master
i can't wait to play as pit too. i just REALLY want to know the other half of his moveset...

maybe they won't release the other half, maybe they plan on 2 for each character...that sucks
I'm gonna laugh when they do Mario's MoveSet. "And we got the fireball. Awesome. Mario can also throw his fist in the air and fly like a gay man on crack!" Okay I went to far, I just don't like Mario too much

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yes, never speak of my main in that manner...EVER!!

but in all truth and honesty, i wish they never did Fox's specials first. i would understand if they did mario first, i would of been fine with that. but the fact they did Fox's first really made me pissed

Sariku

Smash Master
yes, never speak of my main in that manner...EVER!!

but in all truth and honesty, i wish they never did Fox's specials first. i would understand if they did mario first, i would of been fine with that. but the fact they did Fox's first really made me pissed
I just wish they would of gave us something new, but I can't ask for everything. Oh well. Oh and Mario is like, my 10th main, so I wont go to far, lol. This is how mine goes :

1. Marth
2. Pichu
3. Yoshi
4. Kirby
5. Fox
6. Caption Falcon
7. Mario

Okay, so he's in my 7th, not 10th.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I'm gonna laugh when they do Mario's MoveSet. "And we got the fireball. Awesome. Mario can also throw his fist in the air and fly like a gay man on crack!" Okay I went to far, I just don't like Mario too much
U sir, deserve to be fed to gators and be digested very slowly, after that what ever is left should be thrown into the flaming gates of hell for offending my main and the greatness that is mario...

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm Really, really good with Pichu, thats why. I'm okay with Pika, but I'm better with Pichu, he rocks.

ALSO, we all know about Bacon, well what does the B.A.C.O.N. stand for again? I saw it somehwere but lost it. I'm not sure if its right with the "Brillently Awesome Combo Of Nucleorness" whoever has the EXACT description post it here.

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol, Final Smash is what I mostly call it, but Bacon does rock, in a weird way. And I'm making a signature of it, which will probably get me an infraction cause I'm purposly gonna make a thread in this section of the boards for it...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
ALSO, we all know about Bacon, well what does the B.A.C.O.N. stand for again? I saw it somehwere but lost it. I'm not sure if its right with the "Brillently Awesome Combo Of Nucleorness" whoever has the EXACT description post it here.
It IS a dumb name because it's not even a combo...That would be like calling Fox's recovery a smash...laaame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom