• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timthenchant3r

Smash Rookie
it seems as if the wario hog is a bit like yoshi's side B only the bike apparently stays on the stage as an item...

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Wario does not look like the best new chareter to me, but don't you think, from todays update, looks the most interesting.

Sariku

Smash Master
Wario does not look like the best new chareter to me, but don't you think, from todays update, looks the most interesting.
I wanna know what his other B Moves are now, but truthfully, I'd rather know :

How the Samus/Zamus thing works out.
What Pits Other Moves are.
Snakes Moves.
MetaKnight's Moves.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
I wanna know what his other B Moves are now, but truthfully, I'd rather know :

How the Samus/Zamus thing works out.
What Pits Other Moves are.
Snakes Moves.
MetaKnight's Moves.
Yup, he's the least best newcomer (imo), your not wong about Snake, we need to know his moves. (then MetaKnight, then Pit's moves.)

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Bacon is horrible and it will never come out of my mouth. Final or special is just fine with me. but to each his own. Im curious about Snakes moves we only know a few. i dont think ive seen metaknight do anyhting but slash with his sword.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Bacon is horrible and it will never come out of my mouth. Final or special is just fine with me. but to each his own. Im curious about Snakes moves we only know a few. i dont think ive seen metaknight do anyhting but slash with his sword.
But he does it in a cool way, WE LOVE YOU METAKNIGHT!!! and don't forget it, little thing.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
i found the wario moves really funny and i expected nothing more of it

its awesome, nintendo does not disappoint

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
IMO the chopper move looks useless and im not too sure about the waft. It depends on its mechanics/damage.

Sariku

Smash Master
WAFTS gonna be sweet, lol. If only we knew WHEN It would be full power, but I guess that will just be fun to find out, and lucky, and possibly a life saver

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol, that would be cool. Grand Theft Wario. He's riding his hog, when he's about to ride off a cliff. He jumps off at the last second, and the bike goes flying off, making an explosion.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, what if you could drop it below the stage to spike people like mario, or you could use it for cover against blaster loving foxes... A great tool for running if you are in the lead.

What if just jumping off has no lag.. It could be used like dash dancing, just ride around, and when they are unsuspecting, you fly up into a spike, then FF into another D-air, while they are lagging in the air you fart real hard..

I could see some funny uses

Salaad

Smash Ace
The waft can be used for edgeguarding?

We need more info! Can't wait till E3.

(Or maybe it can be used before you use your ^B to make it back on stage?)

~rh

Smash Lord
E3's in about 2-3 weeks...

Seems SO LONG as I'm just sitting at home all summer. :laugh:

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
This summer has been going by pretty fast, but at the same time, not all too exciting...
Eh, when E3 comes along, it'll improve my summer fun.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
weekdays have gone by very quickly this summer due to the updates.

but it's the weekends that kill me. i know the weekends rock, but where i live there's nothing to do, and we don't get any updates during the weekend too

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
Lol my livingroom television is the only tv in the house with direct tv/g4tv so i told my family if they touch the remote july 10th-14th ill hurt them.

Oh there will be bruises.

E3 is major this year for the consoles.

Wii has all its exciting releases mario galaxy,metroid,phantom hourglass, brawl.
Then you have sony. They are in a big financial deficit due to the failure of the ps3. If they dont announce something good for the ps3 they are screwed in a big way.
Microsoft.....All you can really expect from microsoft....Halo Halo Halo Halo (i fkin hate halo)

So ya...Im going to record all of E3 on the DVR.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
weekdays have gone by very quickly this summer due to the updates.

but it's the weekends that kill me. i know the weekends rock, but where i live there's nothing to do, and we don't get any updates during the weekend too
I know what you mean.The updates during the week aren't enough,and when the weekend comes I get even more anxious.Before I know it I've gone through a whole weekand the biggest update is a banana peel.:dizzy:

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
If it wasnt for G4 i dont know what i would do. evevy E3 i watch it. they will most likely cover all the Brawl info. hopefully showing a new trailer.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
What day is Nintendo supposed to be doing Brawl stuff? I doubt I'm going to sit home and watch it for 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom