• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerploplesteesh

Smash Journeyman
look at it this way, if there are bunch of character that have the potential to be very technical in brawl, customization of the buttons would be of great importance! Theres literally a limitless array of ideas and configurations that could be deadly in the finger tips of a skilled smasher.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
or marth and roy might be scrapped for new more popular fe characters

i myself think it will be ike, black night, and miciah

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@donkeysmasher
why? because wiseguy said it?
either marth or roy is back, there is 100% chance of that. same with ike, he's definitly in. black knight is probably in, i'd say 50/50 chance. miciah, 0%. the game was released past the stage of making characters. nuff said.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Marth, Ike, and Black Knight should be the characters from Fire Emblem that get in the game. Ike just looks too cool to not be included xD
And all Nintendo series should at least have 2 stages, 3rd party won't have more than 1.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
actually i think that marth will be scrapped since he's not in any FE games anymore all you have to do is give marth's move to ike
due to the tp designs of zelda and link they're obviously looking towards the future
and don't pull the pit argument because he represents retro characters
i believe pit and another retro will replace Gand W and Ice climbers
i'm almost certain fans will get used to that in about a week
besides what if mine and wiseguy's opinions are similiar i made my first character list way before i joined thids forum
the only difference is micaiah but i counted my female characters to a measly 5
i'm certain sakurai would put more than 5 females

Roy was for promotion

Micaiah can also be for promotion

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
@greenshell
actually, some predictions are true. ;)
nevermind though. i thought you stated it as a fact.
Proof of predictions being true would be the "Official Guess Info" thread or whatnot.
So I agree, predictions can be true.
And nah, I can't create any fact about this game... it's too unpredictable.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
let me give a try

it has not been confirmed but there will be 1 player and multiplayer mode

"smacks myself" i'm way too sarcastic

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Man, under Nintendo for E3, it still says TBA. Who knows if they will even have anything about Brawl.:(

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm sure they will have something about it at E3, but if not I can't imagine what people will do, lol. They BETTER have a release date, if not.. Europe has a release date for Brawl, September 30th, 2007?

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
There is no way that they won't have Brawl at E3.

That's because if there isn't anything I'm going to launch an assault on Nintendo HQ.

They know it...
Nintendo decides what they are going to show at E3 not the fans or the media.

Plus...E3 is going to be about mostly Sony. Brawl might come up once or twice but..I really doubt that Brawl is going overtake the sense that Sony might fall of the map. That's bigger news than Brawl. Not only that Brawl has gotten TOO much hype.

I'm waiting for some MP3 updates myself. So eh, Brawl big in E3? Maybe.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
That statement is just false, pure and simple.

But I know what you're saying bro.
How is it false? Do you work with Nintendo? Have you been at an E3 event? Are you from a major gaming magazine? Are you Nintendo?

Your point is false as well. Nintendo is going to release when it wants to or Sakurai wants to, not you or me or the media.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I don't see Nintendo making any huge updates at E3 with Brawl.A new trailer seems to be wishful thinking.The biggest update I could see is a few stages or a few new items if anything.A new character would be huge,but I'm not getting my hopes up with that.

I hope by all means I'm wrong though. :)

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Uh, no. You don't have to work for Nintendo, or a game magazine, or any of those things, to understand that the fans and the media indirectly control when the game releases. The concept is called market forces.

Yes, Nintendo sets the release date. However, if gratuitous delays or bad timing cause big disfavor with either the media or the fans, it can firebomb a game release.

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
How is it false? Do you work with Nintendo? Have you been at an E3 event? Are you from a major gaming magazine? Are you Nintendo?

Your point is false as well. Nintendo is going to release when it wants to or Sakurai wants to, not you or me or the media.
You think they schedule releases on days like holidays because they just feel like it? Or is that influenced by something. Because they make money you say?....Whos giving them money again?

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
I'm using Fart or something else I can think of. I hope it's only 4 letters for game, and not 4 letters for not ingame stuff (like online lobbies)

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm using Fart or something else I can think of. I hope it's only 4 letters for game, and not 4 letters for not in game stuff (like online lobbies)
I agree with that, but I doubt there will be lobbies. Nintendo cares about its customers far too much to have some gay child molester in the lobby talking... I mean, look at Pokemon Battle Revolution. That online mode sucked, well, so says IGN.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I'll probably be using my first name, as usual (Niko). If not, then "Tool" sounds more fitting for me.

Wow, and after lurking here for almost 4 years, I finally make it to the 100 post-mark. Yay!

Akuryou

Smash Cadet
He pulls out a bike? You've GOT to be kidding me. Looks painfully stupid to me.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
lol the motorcycle looks cool. im surprised they actually gave it to him as a move. I always knew what the Wario waft looked like. well the small version anyway. it was actually in the second trailer. the bigger one.. wow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom