• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariku

Smash Master
Um.... Mission Trip... that means you go out and paint peoples houses, and stuff like that, for free.

No I'm not Morman, the only time I heard Morman is from south Park..

I'm non-denominational, Christian, yes, but Morman, No.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
;o my friend is Mormon, and I think the term of missions are different between you two.
However, I'm Christian as well. Sorry for bringing up a touchy subject?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Sariku, sorry for me asking this, if it offends you:
Are you mormon? If so, usually missions start at the age of 18, right? And aren't you 14?
19 actually. again being nitpicky

anyway that's off topic, what will be the update tomorrow?

EDIT: man sariku, you got to tell the mods about your other thread. i thought you didn't want to do it anymore?

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Um.... Mission Trip... that means you go out and paint peoples houses, and stuff like that, for free.

No I'm not Morman, the only time I heard Morman is from south Park..

I'm non-denominational, Christian, yes, but Morman, No.
It's Mormon.

You make it sound like a super hero.

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's MorMAN!!!!!!"

Master Peach

Smash Ace
A totally unexpected update. Well not unexpected but surprising. Zelda is officially returning to the new smash. Does this mean that her alter ego Sheik will return as well. Let's hope so. Sakurai may be surprising us this week with a whole bunch of new stuff. Let's just hope so. I already knew that Zelda would take on her Twilight Princess form. But she looks so good in Brawl. TP Zelda = Sexy!!! XD

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
the most surprising update thus far for me. i knew she would be in brawl but them confirming it right now is surprising. wow. now for PEACH!!!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
WHAT THE F?!

WHAT THE F?!

WHAT THE F?!

Zelda confirmed!!!

Oh, and stfu you all. You know that Zelda and Peach are nothing compared to Wario. Wario is teh hotz, y'all.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
zelda? WTF? does this mean that they are going to start confirming more veterans randomly?
lets bring in C falcon, DK, amd yoshi next. i think those ones specifically because you started with them in melee. i think they will confirm secret characters and newcomers lastly.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
most definitely, plus she's a lot more classy. none of this..."oh, did i wiiinn??"
plus peach is kinda stupid (kinda is too nice, how about REALLY stupid). she had a hard time figuring out if she was bowser jr.'s mother for crying out loud! at least zelda is smart enough to know EVERYTHING that's going on. that's what turns me on about her.

awesome update today. i never expected another character update, let alone someone that hasn't been confirmed until now. pics look great, Zelda=hot, and i'm full of energy for tomorrow already

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they definitely need to give us a DK and Ice Climbers update, I can't take the suspense anymore of whether they'll be in it or not. But Zelda looks cool, I guess. Though, it says nothing about Sheik. Is she finally gone?

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
Hmph i think the people at nintendo are perverted. it seems there focusing a lot on the boobs of the girl characters in this game. cause there all kinda big.

Sariku

Smash Master
Your complaining why...? They're more or less doing us a favor.

And Zelda and Samus are both old, like Samus almost 30, and Zelda in her 20's? They need big boobs. Just quit complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom