• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:: Official Brawl Info Thread ::. (Mod's Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentoBox

Smash Master
0. Uh.. the reason its sliding is because Pikachu jumped on it...

1. Zamus does NOT even look closely like she is throwing it.
2. How is it on the ground and on its wheels if she threw it?
3. Even if she did, it would've exploded.
4. I don't think Pikachu would be jumping on it in the picture if it was her, not Pikachu. It would just make it seem more confusing.

Now, does anyone love how the barrels and crates change depending on what level your on? I love it, and none of them look stupid (IMO.) It's a really good idea.
0. And you know because? The crate was already halfway down the slope before Pikachu landed on it. And I serisouly don't think we'd have to jump on the Crates to make them move. Do you really?

1. Zoom on the pic and say that again. Maybe I have too much imagination, maybe I watch too much anime but to me it does seem like her body's inertness after throwing the crate forced her into that position; explaining the rotated torso~ I'm sure you've swung a bat before.

2. She threw/pushed it laterally...? It wouldn't make sense to me that they'd put it an item that there's no way to get ahold of. Something -has- to set it into motion be it making the item spawn on hills (which is already beeing seen with cylindric crates rolling down in SSB/SSBM afaik) or by someone making it move.

3. No. Why? because it has wheels. 'Just when you think you’re going to break it open to get the prize inside...' invokes the fact that this type of crate doesn't really behave like the previous ones. Ever pushed a cart?

4. So what you're saying is that if the crate wasnt already halfway down a hill, it wouldn't be possible to move it around? Seeing as it seems impossible that someone may have threw/pushed it. ._." I don't really see how pikachu, being quite light should have much problems landing on the crate unharmed. If they show a pic of Bowser jumping on a Crate and making it move forward, I'll be asking myself some questions. -That- to me would seem far less realistic. The whole "jump on the crate" to make it move really sounds ******** to me.

PiMan

Smash Rookie
Um. What the heck is that futuristic stage?
Corneria, most likely.
It is Corneria because the atmosphere and landscape of the planet seen in the rear are the same as that seen in the Nintendo World clip and the Great Fox is also seen in that clip.

As for the 'hit for six' statement. A batsman in cricket gets six runs for hitting the ball outside the playing field without bouncing, four runs if it bounces or rolls to the edge. These are instead of runs ran by the batsman but that is beside the point. I still don't understand why a Baseballing nation like Japan would use a Cricketing term in their discriptions.

RPK

Smash Lord
Samus' Armor looks kickass. Now that all the veteran characters have been revealed they can now show more newcomers. or more new info.
Meh they will probably just show snake and wario which are the only two left to be put up out of the characters shown in the videos. well and Zero Suit Samus >.>
-personally hopes for jigglypuff to return-

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Well, suited Samus is up. The first and third look like charge beam and missile, and the second might be AFA (though that shine on Link's sword looks weird).

What do you suppose the fourth pic is? The dust clouds by her feet (second one's by her left hand and very faint) suggest to me that she's landing. I don't think she was charging in midair, but it's the first thing that came to mind. There's no sign of a smash attack, either.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Well, suited Samus is up. The first and third look like charge beam and missile, and the second might be AFA (though that shine on Link's sword looks weird).

What do you suppose the fourth pic is? The dust clouds by her feet (second one's by her left hand and very faint) suggest to me that she's landing. I don't think she was charging in midair, but it's the first thing that came to mind. There's no sign of a smash attack, either.

I can't believe it lasted 7 minutes without anyone jumping in to say it's a wavedash.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
All right fine, I also thought of that. I just forgot to bring it up!
Eh, you don't suppose she can charge while crawling?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I wouldn't trust much of the pics from Nintendo. Their site is the same on that gave us images to look like ZSS slid a box down that's curshing Wario while Pikachu sits on top of it....

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Dear old Samus has become a big girl. Her suit is really shiny man. Now all we need is getting the Zamus thing cleared up and then we can get ********.

Shark X

Smash Lord
*Crosses fingers for Captain Falcon*

I hope he returns.
...Okay I'm sick of responding to stupid things like this. Of course all classic character from SSB1 will return! It's SSB Melee you need to worry about!

Meh they will probably just show snake and wario which are the only two left to be put up out of the characters shown in the videos. well and Zero Suit Samus >.>
And Meta Knight -.-

...You are so lucky I'm not responding to that...Otherwise, read my first quoted responce -.-

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
your forgetting metaknight

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
today's update, amazing. this WEEK, awesome. samus is shiny. samus is glowing. all i could look at was how detailed her suit looks. too bad we have to wait 3 days for an update. i never thought i'd say this but i perfer weekdays over weekends now

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?

I wasn't too worried about Samus, what REALLY got me interested was what was in the background. Look closely, it's a wanted poster for Shadow Mario...

Bowser Jr. is confirmed!!1!

He has a minor detail suggesting his inclusion so it must be true!

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Uncle Kenny said:
I wasn't too worried about Samus, what REALLY got me interested was what was in the background. Look closely, it's a wanted poster for Shadow Mario...

Bowser Jr. is confirmed!!1!

He has a minor detail suggesting his inclusion so it must be true!
Lol, this should be in the 'Smashbros.com background white = DOCTOR MARIO CONFIRMED!!!!' topic. Anyway, yeah nice catch. It looks like they just used the Delfino Plaza software from Sunshine and added that moving platform (which saves a lot of time) and voila, a level. It might seem lazy, but I really don't mind since this gives you really the feeling that you're in the real Delfino Plaza (which in fact is true!).

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Lol, this should be in the 'Smashbros.com background white = DOCTOR MARIO CONFIRMED!!!!' topic. Anyway, yeah nice catch. It looks like they just used the Delfino Plaza software from Sunshine and added that moving platform (which saves a lot of time) and voila, a level. It might seem lazy, but I really don't mind since this gives you really the feeling that you're in the real Delfino Plaza (which in fact is true!).
It's not the same model file. The I personally compared Delfino Plaza with some of the pics on the website, and noticed some differences in the floor patterns and stuff. The trees are also different.

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the Great Pianta Statue should be right behind that manhole Samus is in front of... yeah. That's definitely the same area.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
it would be weird for them to still have a wanted poster for Shadow mario considering Mario had already cleaned up and fixed up the whole place. unless....... they are making a super mario sunshine 2 where Shadow Mario returns!!! lol but seriously I think it would make more sense if they put Bowser jr in Brawl that way the poster being there would actually make sense. If not a character have him running in the background or something.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
copper- They have not released the release date yet :( Just supposed to be sometime this year.

Of course they show samus, but say nothing of zero suit. This website is a joke until they give us something concrete.

copper90

Smash Apprentice
Last I heard was on G4, they said it "should" be out by the end of the year. :(

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
so we get Links final smash. interesting. I wonder if it attacks multiple people or just one. im assuming more than one,

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
so we get Links final smash. interesting. I wonder if it attacks multiple people or just one. im assuming more than one,
tsumo, You don’t have time to ponder such questions, as Link has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

SKRAAAAH!

I want the Triforce Slash nooooow... I wonder how it works - does Link's hand shoot out harmful rays (causing distraction and flinching so Link has time to rush in) before he lunges or do the rays create a prison so that Link is sure to catch his opponent?

copper90

Smash Apprentice
tsumo, You don’t have time to ponder such questions, as Link has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

SKRAAAAH!

I want the Triforce Slash nooooow... I wonder how it works - does Link's hand shoot out harmful rays (causing distraction and flinching so Link has time to rush in) before he lunges or do the rays create a prison so that Link is sure to catch his opponent?
Seems like a prison kind of deal, they get stuck in it and get messed up, lol.

Slash_Kiron

Smash Rookie
If you’re lucky enough to strike solid ground, you just might be saved.
I don't know if this was already known, but from the way he said that, it looks like there is going to be something at least similar to techs. That will be good. I'd hate to be bouncing around without any control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom